Is this the first greatest plot twists in anime ever? (The second being Madoka's 3rd episode)

Is this the first greatest plot twists in anime ever? (The second being Madoka's 3rd episode)

>The second being Madoka's 3rd episode
Everyone saw that coming a mile away

if by greatest you mean most retarded then yes

It'll make more sense if it was not an accident.

If you are going to post the Euphenator, at least post the .gif.

That's not Master of Martial Hearts.

Madoka's 3rd episode isn't even the best plot twist in Madoka, it's the ep 10 reveal of who Homura really is.

>Madoka
It was pure shit. Why so many faggots eat the shit sludge of edge + loli so happily?

Is that really considered a plot twist? Twists are something that change the way you see things that happened in retrospect, not a crazy turn of events that only affect the future plot progression.

If Britannian medical science is so great then how come they couldn't save a princess who was shot once with a pistol, but was able to save some creep from the Chinese Federation who was previously turned into swiss cheese by a bunch of machine guns?

This scene is also great because The Black Knights later thought Lelouch did this on purpose when they were told about Geass, which caused jewhgi to betray Lelouch.

Essentially this scene fucked with the series twice in a row.

It shows how irresponsible Lelouch was with his power and ignored all of the warnings. It also showed how despite his horror Lelouch used it to his advantage because he literally can't stop thinking.

For example if I told you to kill everyone on Sup Forums you'd have no choice but to obey.

Because it was good and entertaining

>good
wwwwwwwwww

>The second being Madoka's 3rd episode

What happened in that one again?

Mami lost her head.

>it's the ep 10 reveal
But at that point we had already prepared our expectations because of the previous twist, though. In 3rd episode, we still didn't know that the story will turn that way, they caught us off guard.

Yes I trough that Lelouch was some kind of strategical mastermind but it turned out he was just retard with no responsibility over his power.

I never considered that a big deal

I can remember the reaction Sup Forums had when this was airing, it was fucking nuts

He didn't even know he had lost control over his Geass at that point, though.

I laughed too hard when she insisted that they all have to die. It's one of these rare scenes in animes with a grim sense of humor

this.

No, we all flipped our shit hard when it happened
I mean we waited for something to happen but not in ep 3 and not in that style.
Shit was fun.
Also every episode afterwards were rollercaster ride.