Trump isn't a russian pupp-

Trump isn't a russian pupp-

great post abo

> I wanna kill 7 billion people over a fucking Gas pipeline through syria!

yeah. well, there you go OP.

Trump isn't an Israeli pupp-

no doubt trump is the bottom

fuck off vlad

Good boy.

these neo-cohens really want that military staging ground to fight a war against Iran for Israel.

Anything that deviates from that long stated goal is akin to treason in the minds of jewish filth.

Trump never had anything to do with Syria except bombing it for Jews.

Putin always cared. Cared enough when it was important.

Fucking chinks should have been involved but all they care about is commie shit and white money.

>America wont fight the war in Syria
Imagine the headlines if trump took over command
>Warmonger in Chief crusade against syria

This mess of a web graph is something you lefties believe? Jesus christ lefties cant even make infographs!

Fuck that, I want the US to get involved in another world conflict.

It's almost like the country that actually has a horse in the race should be in charge instead of just muh world police

That feel when OP shareblue shill supports killing innocent kids for a pipeline even though they hate oil

Putin calls the tune
Trump dances

lol trump is gonna go to prison

shareblue you guys have a lot of free time for it being friday night

Trump always said we wouldn't be in the Middle East for nation-building. Why is this a shock?

Russia are actually pretty cool idgaf what you jews say. Slavic brothers.

Isn't Putin like 5'2" why are we talking about him

This has been the left's mantra for a year and everytime there is new shit being released its Hillary's friends being busted

I know the fear consumes you

OMG MUH GOLLUSION THIS IS MAJOR NEWS I TOTALLY TRUST POLITICO THEYRE AS CREDIBLE AS CNN!!!

No, he's totally a puppet.

Trump is still the best we've got. At least he makes all the libshits and cuckservatives rage.

Don't forget the 4% economic growth

liberals in 2008
>fuck bush war monger!
liberals in 2016
>fucking love obama MORE WAR MORE WAR

The devil himself is stricken with fear. Make him my minion. The apex predator has arrived.

Hell is empty, for these demons and dimension will fucking disintegrate in the glory of my preeminent power. The one that you all call God will find himself on the brink of my abysmal new realm. Reclaim our home.

From his eyes will gush the birth of a new hierarchy. A new planet, stripped of all reason.

Unsympathetic intilect gazes upon this swarm of mortals in revulsion. Blessed are the dead whose cadavers have perished by our hand. For you will join your ficticious deity. For you will join them all

The devil himself is stricken with fear. Make him my minion. The apex predator has arrived.

Hell is empty, for these demons and dimension will fucking disintegrate in the glory of my preeminent power. The one that you all call God will find himself on the brink of my abysmal new realm. Reclaim our home.

>wanting to nation build in the Middle East
Are you a Bush voter?

Fuck

Break their fucking limbs until their bones rip through the skin. Nobody escapes the sphere alive. No man, no god. Smother the mothers carcass in the blood of her infants. x2

Earth, a malignant tumor on the face of the universe. x3 Spectral beings will rise once again.

From his eyes will gush the birth of a new hierarchy. A new planet, stripped of all reason.

Unsympathetic intellect gazes upon this swarm of mortals in revulsion. Blessed are the dead whose cadavers have perished by our hand. For you will join your fictitious deity. For you will join them all.

russia is friends with syria, usa tried to destroy it

mmm I wonder who should be in charge of postwar planning?

Do one of the ties between Israeli money and every US politician.

>Don't forget the 4% economic growth

what 4% growth?

sounds like you have a 4% tumor growth in your brain

how the FUCK is this a bad thing?

fuck i wish it was legal to hang journalists

It's almost as if leaving this up to a country which knows the geopolitical climate in that area is a good idea. Huh.

i would be fine if trump came out and admitted that he was putin's bitch and that he gets fucked by him every saturday. anything to piss off liberals. fucking cunts

Post source or die normies.

Do you not realize that practically all the regular users of this board would love nothing more than the Trump-Putin bromance fantasy you faggots had was true?

Putin plan: allow the people of Syria to keep their democratically elected president

US plan: Do Not allow the people of Syria to keep their democratically elected president.

Sure, kid. Hell, Trump wont' even win the election, look at the polls!

Based Putin. Death to America

>Not HOLY ISRAEL GREATEST ALLY

JESUS would be pissed!!!!!!
Communist traitor!! Hey my fellow boomers come look at this!!! We're the only ones dumb enough to fall for stupid shill tactics. Where are my dentures???