Your parents want you to pick a spiderwaifu for Christmas. They're concerned with you still being a virgin at your age...

Your parents want you to pick a spiderwaifu for Christmas. They're concerned with you still being a virgin at your age, and want hybrid babies in a few years to carry on the family name.

Can we talk about anime and manga instead?

Describe your SOL romantic comedy with your particular spiderwaifu then.

Btw tarantula is best spiderwaifu.

Not allowed on the anime and manga board.

Spiders are scary and I fucking hate them dude. There shouldn't be any animals except mammals.

Damn spider propaganda.

>implying that cute jumping spider girl wouldn't melt your heart and change your mind

What kind of spiders are 2 and 6 btw?

1-Jumping spider
2-?
3-Black widow
4-Trap Door Spider
5-Tarantula
6-?

6th seems like that black and yellow spider you see all the time in anime.

This is a little unnerving. I'll take #2.

#3 I always liked black widows for god knows what reason.

>1: Genki, sweet, a bit childish and stubborn at times but fun-loving. Can be fickle and shortsighted.
>2: Prim, proper. Can seem cold and distant, but provides for you dutifully. Never betrays you. Never looks at other men. Will demand you give her children within 3 years of marriage.
>3: Yandere. Will try to kill other women that get near you. Demands to know where you and what you're doing at all times. Prefers to keep you safely in her web while you're at home. Incredible sex, will do anything for you as long as you remain loyal. If you betray her she'll literally eat you alive.
>4: Nerdy spider. Enjoys anime and video games, along with books and manga. Prefers to stay inside. Doesn't want to work, but will do lots of housework and maintenance for you. Enjoys cuddling very much.
>5: Tomboy; laid back but with a passionate side. Can be a little mean to you at times, but that's just her way of playing with you. Immensely satisfying sex. Can get rather melancholy and defiant if you don't give her enough stimulation.
>6: disabled spiderwaifu. Very sweet and intelligent, but needs more help than the others. Potentially higher medical costs. Prepares meals for you and uses her hands and mouth to please you sexually best she can, as her lower half is paralyzed after a birdmonster tried to eat her as a baby spider.

Rolling.

I normally like the genki tomboy type, but damn #6 makes me happy for some reason.

So what other things does the spider genes do, except giving them ass legs?

6th obviously.
Will try my to best to take care of her

>those legs

Nope.

>4
>6
Hnnnng.

>can climb up buildings and walls
>inherits the mother's venom type
>can produce silk from a gland inside of her anus and thus weave webs
>Potentially whatever special trait your spiderwaifu might have (IE: Jumping spider children can jump high)

I see where you might be confused. the a in Sup Forums is actually for autism, not anime. this thread fits right in

Please be considerate of spidergirl's feelings!

the legs are a massive turn off for all of them, but either far left or far right

Your parents want you to pick a battle squadron of demon maids for christmas. They're concerned with you being hunted down by an opposing squadron of demon maids, and want you to fuck these demon maids to your heart's content.

It is far more disturbing for them to have both human and spider legs than just spider legs.

C E F G has to be the best combination.

ADEF

Any ausfags here?

I'd like to hear your opinion since you fags treat spiders like a friend or something.

Spiders are great asset to us unlike Abbos.

A, D, E, G,
If the other four are going to hunt me, then I want someone that can poison them before the reach me, a ranged weapon user, and two that can deal with close range attacks with weapons that aren't slow as fuck to wield.

Rollan

either
>5.
>2m tall
>thicc build with a bit muscle, H-cup
or
>4.
>1,4m tall
>petite, A-cup

number 3 and 5 are perfect.

Reroll

6 is the only one who probably can't kill me if I wind up wanting nothing to do with her for whatever reason

Also her weakness is stairs.
I think wheelchair is the safest option of the bunch

6 - Orb Weaver

6 is best answer, everyone else has shit taste.

....why?

1, 5 and 6 are the cutest

Jumping spider is best girl. Super cute!

D is best girl.

>hey, number 4 has glasses and a tracksuit jacket, that´s c

>shovel
>brown legs
>Australian brown funnel spider

Nice try, ya cheeky cunt.

So what's number 2, does anyone know yet?

Jumping spider doesn't look very scary. Though I guess she could pick you up, jump high, and throw you to the ground to murder you.

Couldn't resist.

I want that tarantula girl to fucking snu snu me all night long and wrap me in her silk when she's done

Would berry my head between those melons and sleep in wrapped silk all night long.

insufficient fluffyness.

If I had to choose one it would be 3. she has the sleekest chitinous legs and wears pantyhose.

>A on the enemy team
you're so dead.

>7 girls
>he posts 6
>OP in charge of not being a faggot

CDFG

What kind of spider is this one?

artist also is a faggot, spreading stuff over tumblr, twitter and pixiv

What the fuck kind of spider is bl-
oh

neat

God, what a cutie

Too bad that at this size those fluffy hairs would be like metal spikes, otherwise I wouldn't mind a tarantula girl.

>This thread

2 seems like she might be best girl.

only if you scale them up 1:1 instead of increasing their numbers, making them more like hair