Please give me one at least reason why incest is bad other than ''hurr durr it's degenerate''

Please give me one at least reason why incest is bad other than ''hurr durr it's degenerate''

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLegYVJvSXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Leaf
At least try to hide your flag

>hurr durr it's a sin

See: the middle east and North Africa

It is bad for the babies

people calling incest bad are just of jealous of it

my girlfriend is my own mother and have fucked her since i'm 20 yo
it's always great to penetrate my dick into the hole from where i was born

Do you think that what pol declares degeneracy is just random or are there underlying reasons why something is degenerate?

How did Adam and Eve's children, create more children?

look, if you have a hot cousin and you guys wanna fuck around, just use protection and keep that shit quiet. and then it won't be an issue.

>t. degenerate
the elites love it and they're highly degenerate

Having sex with anybody outside of your family is degenerate.
Second cousin is the threshold.

Okay, but other than inbreeding and cases where there is molestation involved
Like if I consensually had sex with my sister or had sexual relations of some kind with her (like oral) and there was no pregnancy
Is there any reason why ALL incest is bad?

sauce now

basically anything slightly socially taboo is degenerate to Sup Forums. social taboos were better when people kept it quiet

adultery is indeed a sin, and you cannot marry your sister/mother/whatnot so yeah it's always a sin

You're a bad man

is this your secret for the perfect society user-sama?

just fuck your sister and don't tell us about it faggot canadian bitch

this has been the nips secret all along, get with the program user

>Japan

There's a reason why people born of incest are deformed or retarded you actual brainlet.

I envy u,my mother unfortunately has passed on.

they're probably both too ugly/autismo to get a spouse

Look at the decline of the Hapsburgs
The more incestuous your blood the more genetic defects you will have. Many noble families had anemia among other disorders.

Incest, minus recessive genetic problems, would be ideal.

>genetics!

Brothers can't get eachother pregnant you dips.

the hapsburgs are still very much thriving today, they simply (((diversified))) into markets that you can't get real numbers on because it's all heinously illegal shit

I guess your a Fan.

You're willingly risking a child that could turn out like This is abuse. Same as hitting your wife's belly with a hammer.
Also, since we have free healthcare in leafland, your child will need surgery or some other shit. There goes my tax dollars buddy.

Not gonna have a baby? 100% sure it's just for sexual pleasure you say? It's still degenerate boy like behaviour, to the max. I want to see you become a man OP. Because I care for my fellow Canadian and I only want the best from you. I'd like to see you marry a woman you've fell in love with, have children and live an honorable life.

So here's my hand, take it bud.

>your mom is probably your older sister..sorry to break it to you here user.

Yeah, incest doesn't necessarily mean inbreeding. So I'm yet to see a valid argument for why ALL incest is wrong
see:

>Japanese have it so hard engaging in relationships that they pick their mothers rather then socializing.

>only royals are allowed to incest to protect muh shekels.

genetic attraction. I have an older half sister who've I made out with a couple of times when we drunk and nobody was around. I have another full sister who's cuter but I have absolutely no attraction to even the thought of it is gross but for some reason my half sister completely turns me on like no other. sorry to go full Sup Forumstard

You see some jew kids in a baby carriage and can't even walk or talk yet and they're wearing thick bullet proof glasses, same shit with muslims. Bad genes keeping it in the family.

No, worries. I got my dick sucked by half sister a few times when I was kid

CUM IN MUM

I think everyone today knows that inbreeding isn't great

Incest is wrong because biologically you shouldn’t be attracted to family
If you are then it’s a mental disease
Even if it’s a long lost sister you’d still know
Only sociopaths and narcissists can get hard at looking at their similar genes and feel like it’s fucking themselves

Here's a hypothesis.

It's good that you ask this question; I often barely find adequate answers for such a glaringly obvious immorality. The obvious point boils down to genetics, but I think perhaps people have only looked through that lens too acutely within the realm of academic science.

You will find that all of nature seems to keep wanting to expand and grow. Don't you notice how trees and flowers not only grow outwardly toward the sky and deep into the earth? Those limbs and petals don't grow into themselves; instead they grow outwards in all other directions. There may be other things that grow near or on them, but those are asides/attachments in conjunction with the environment they have created; tertiary growth which allows for more blossoming of new growing things.

My point is is that nature abhors self-consumption. Haven't you ever dealt with people who are so self-absorbed in their own ego and identity? Isn't it easy to see that these people lead to self destruction through implosion?

That is the problem with incest; it is the snake eating itself, deriving its own nourishment from its own destruction. The tree branch does not grow into itself. You cannot grow by consuming yourself; your family cannot grow if it only receives genetics from within the family; it must grow outwardly in all directions.

It's not very healthy.

This, my friend, is where God and wisdom comes into play.

only kuronegros and manamifags would unironically say that incest is not the purest form of love

Any answer to this question is speculation

And with my full sister, we used to pretend we were married and make out in a bed when we were little kids because we saw it in movies.
Sometimes we played games where I was knight and she was a princess, and stuff like that
We literally never speak of it now though
I have a feeling that kind of thing is more normal than people care to admit

>Dispatches When Cousins Marry (Channel 4 Documentary)
>Dispatches reveals the tragic consequences of first cousin marriage in Britain.
youtube.com/watch?v=VLegYVJvSXM

This is all you need to know. Muslim inbreeding is mass producing people with everything from lower IQ, to meat bags that flap their hands around and grunt a little. And of course you can't say anything about it, because das raycis.