FYI- "the world" in the lower left doesn't want to get in they just showed up to roll their eyes at America and shake...

FYI- "the world" in the lower left doesn't want to get in they just showed up to roll their eyes at America and shake their heads in dismay

add traps on the yes list

is the artist pro thug culture?

But homos and (((elites))) aren't allowed.

i accidentally the edit

To shake their heads at the most powerful prosperous advanced nation in the world that leads the way in just about every kind of progress there is? That despite your claim many of them DO very much want to get in to?

Where's the original, Sup Forums?

The rest of the world could always stay home if its so bad.

They already are in the yes list
>homos

Ah, a cross-dresser. In the United States, people will shake their heads in disgust at him instead of murdering him for his queerness as in most of the world.
And he's in a supermarket, a place of affordable plenty that entire continents can only dream of having.

i wish!

and furries

Traps aren't gay.

I think it's funny how the liberal narrative seems to be that the United States is this evil empire of racism and consumerism that discriminates against anyone not part of the majority group and it's so horrible to live in....

.... but everyone wants to come here and we need to let people in and accommodate them without question! If it's so shitty why do the refugees and immigrants HAVE to come here? They're talking out of two sides of their mouth here because the game here is pure hatred for the people they don't like and trying to show them as horrible people so much their art just straight up contradicts itself and they don't notice.

Shitty trigger discipline.

They're literally brainwashed. They're conservatives who have been exposed to hypnotic propaganda and other mind control techniques since childhood that they haven't yet mentally escaped.

One symptom is doublethink. Another is a completely black and white, us versus them morality and mentality while accusing the non-liberal of the very same thing.

Hey buddy, Im usually a nice guy, but Im getting real tired of your faggoty jew shit. Is anyone else here hoping for death or a happening?

>Another is a completely black and white, us versus them morality and mentality while accusing the non-liberal of the very same thing.

With liberals I'd say it's moral greyness. The morality is only there when they like something, black and white morality isn't a bad thing if one's morals are correct and not hypocritical. Moral greyness means they have these shifting standards where they berate the people they don't like over some behavior, but if people they already liked and are part of their group did it the same behavior it's suddenly okay or forgiven.

That's having a lack of genuine morality.

>white men are pure evil and let's laugh at their "paradise"
>all of the "immigrants" we claim to support are only trying to get into the places controlled by these white men

How do liberals live with this cognitive dissonance?

>FYI- "the world" in the lower left doesn't want to get in

if that were true why do they keep flooding in YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

No, they want to get in. Everybody loves white people.

“One last question. When they go smashing everything to bits, they won’t know any better. But why you?” “Why? Because I’ve learned to hate all this. Because the conscience of the world makes me hate all this, that’s why. Now fuck off!