ITT: Characters no one on Sup Forums is allowed to like

ITT: Characters no one on Sup Forums is allowed to like.

I like her. Eriri will win.

But Eriri is best girl.

Eriri is an embodiment of shit

Pic unrelated. Megumifags being obnoxiously vocal never stopped me.

Why didn't you post Megumi?

No one is allowed to like these ones.

She's a character everyone must like or else.

>obnoxiously vocal

>Hating a flawed and interesting cute character
Mary sue lovers are faggots.

I wish she had some doujins, she's by far the sexiest out of the three.

>Eririfag making another falseflag thread

You fucks are the worst fans.

This

Lies.

>DFC, twintails, petite, tsundere, childhood friend, banter dynamics
Say what? Eriri is perfect.

too bad she has the shittiest personality out of the three

>shittiest personality out of the three
That's the boring main girl.

Universally agreed worst girl.

Perfect.

For good reasons.

nope. Tsundere is the shittiest personality by default

Megumi has the worst design and personality.

Tsundere > no personality

Eriri is dogshit :^)

Yellow Houki a shit.

t. assmad Eriretard
No one cares about your shit opinion

>no personality

Retard

>Triggered Megumifag

This. Only reddit and normalfags like Megumi.

Tsunderefags have been dying out lately. They're not the overbearing bunch they used to be years ago.

I think it must be because less and less series give them the ammo to be vocal, and more people are realizing that tsunders are a shit archetype and there are more interesting girls to support and that authors are giving more chances to shine while shitting on the tsundere cunt like she deserves and the fans get bullied by the rest.

I hope the trend continues.

Irohafags are cancer. So, yeah

>One of the most popular K-ON
What?

stating the truth isn't being a triggered Megumifag my friend

>eriritards ctually believe this
Sad

>Megumifag is raging and foaming at the mouth this hard
Kek.

Sup, delusional THK.

Only butthurt Asterisktards hate the best harem main heroine of 2015.

>hating yellow Hinagiku

Fuck off.

Sana is the most popular girl and was well-liked here. Your bait is weak.

keep the delusions up

>t.Stellafag finally responses

Stella is shit. Don't delude yourself.

>best harem main heroine of 2015.

>Implying a Houki clone = Hinagiku
Kill yourself.

>delusional

Nope.

Being hyped up by vocal tsunderefags with shit taste as people with decent taste would have choosen Airi or Miu doesn't make her most popular or well-lilked.

Stella is best.

It's true. Only Ouka can compete.

Ouka blows her out of the water. Don't even try to compare her.

>THK/Stellafagis triggered as fuck

for a good reason

Megumi already won in the latest volume.

Eriri is best girl.

Sawa-san, because she is MY waifu.
Everyone else can fuck off.

-10/10

Kill yourself, shitter.

My waifu

I was so glad when Megumi completely BTFO Eriri. So satisfying.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Stella is the shittest girl of 2015.

>It's an Eririfags victimizing themselves thread

Why are Eririfags so fucking obnoxious?

Flat-Twintail-Tsunderefags

being fans of a shit girl who even the author hates must suck

You weren't even here when the show aired, THK. This is clearly evident by the lack of usual sperging and rants about tsundere a shit this and tsunderefags conspiracy that. The most liked girls were Sana and Airi. Even when they lost, there was barely any shitstorms, much less enduring waifu wars since the fanbase was actually decent, unlike most harem fanbases these days, especially when you are around.

It's not victimizing when it's the truth.

Megumifags are so obnoxious and loud, they literally do what OP is implying.

>tsundereshitters triggered at the truth

Stella is great. Japan agrees.

Mashiroiro was obscure and yet that didn't stop tsunderefags from being smug little shits attacking Miu and Airi. They mostly got ignored but it all blew up in their faces when Sana lost like a bitch for the months that came after the show ended.

>most unpopular girl
>even the author hates her
>gets BTFO at every opportunity

This gentleman

>literally starting a thread only to bitch about "not being allowed to like something" when that's fucking retarded to begin with

Show me the threads where Megumifags didn't allow you to like Eriri, and I'll show you a lot more where Megumi gets shit on first and no one bats an eye. You are literally the cancer that's destroying this fanbase.

>obscure
Nope, but it wasn't super popular either. Most threads reached bumped limit and had a bit above average size fanbase for harem.
>attacking Miu
Everyone criticized Miu, you ignorantfag. Airi is tsundere too and was just as liked as Sana. You twisting history won;t change that fact.
>months that came after the show ended
No such thing. You only started to shitpost and use Mashiro a couple of years after the show ended, THK. Archive doesn't lie.

Hatoko made the show memorabe you faggot.

>He wasn't here when the anime aired
Lurk moar.

For good reasons. Hatoko is pure shit.

You're not allowed to like her though.

Only normalfags like Hatoko, so it makes sense.

This thread.

>Everyone
Nope. Sana was the one who got hated for being an utter cunt. Airi was tsundere done right.

>You only started to shitpost and use Mashiro a couple of years after the show ended, THK. Archive doesn't lie.
Oh, so these edits and OC were made years after the show ended. Wait, that's wrong.

>losers hate Hatoko
It sure does.

I would a iori

That's a weak-ass excuse. The anime was nearly 2 years ago, a lot of things have changed since then.

You mean this thread made with the only purpose to bait, shitpost and falseflag? Like how the fourht reply already starts shit with Megumifags implying only them could possibly hate Eriri? Try again you idiot.

Fuck you

Man, season 2 of Saekano hasn't even aired yet. How shit are the threads going to be?

I can't wait.

Nope. Sana got some criticism, but nowhere near actual hate. She was one of the most liked along side Airi. She got more sympathy and better reception after she lost. Sana and Airi are both classic tsundere, which is one of the reasons why they obviously were so liked.

That edit has nothing to do with the hate you induced a couple of years after you started to use Sana in your rotations against tsundere. You only picked up Mashiro cause you started to use it in your tsundere "btfo" praising and rants that started a few years ago.

Worst meme of the year.

They'll break up.

Why are you deflecting the truth that this thread shows? You have your proof.

Normalfag bitch is a loser. She ain't going to win the Andoubowl, nigga.

Sana was more hated that Miu, that's a fact. She was panned for reminding people of shit like Naru or Akane with her bitchy outbursts. Miu was either liked or ignored, hardly hated like Sana. When Sana lost Sanafaggots started their annoying crying that even tops Kuronekofags which is why Sana getting BTFO was more delicious.

This thread that has your own fabricated shitposting. Stop being a complete retard and point me to actual Saekano threads.

No shes cool imo from the manga.

She didn't, but that won't stop you from trying to convince yourself with your historical revision even though archive would straight up refute you. Your rationalization and comparison is just your delusions to justify yourself why you want to hate her, nothing more. And just like how some criticized her, there are also some fans who were upset, naturally, but in both cases they weren't vocal and are minor in occurrence. Fans accepted that she was made to lose in order to boost the PSP game sales that had included a route for her.

>PSP game

Which was terrible. An insult to the original VN.

>non-loser favorite loses the loserbowl
Woah.

Oh really? Why is then many who actually played the game and comment says it was as good, if not better because of Sana's route? Like those at AS.