Berserk that

Because I don't need a reason so fuck you

The greatest and long running manga of all time

Good enough reason to make a thread about Berserk.

Who was at the wrong?

Both, but mostly Griffith
>I'll just fuck the princess without a new sword because fuck logic
>I'll just leave to make my own path and life,
>oups! Turns out my path was always within the Band of the Hawk but now it's too late because Griffith is a walking corpse

At least, in a way, he's still part of the Hawks and will defeat the pretender Band of the Falcon.

I honestly think Berserkfags are mainly illegal immigrants.

>implying

See, they don't even know what implying means. Maybe they all got lobotomies at the border.

>implying implications

casca best girl

No, that would be Slan.
Best girl with best body.

Strategic genius.

slan is a demon
casca best girl

Monster
Pluto
20th Century Boys
Battle Angel Alita
Vagabond
Hunter X Hunter
Blade of the Immortal
Battle Royale
Ichi the Killer
Vinland Saga
Bastard!!
Ashita no Joe
Fist of the North Star
Gantz
Eden
Lone Wolf and Cub
Jojo

All better than Berserk, it's a meme. Also many of them had the decency to reach an ending.

>slan is a demon
So? Best body best girl.

Is Griffith just gathering all humans in one spot so he would sacrifice them or something, because that is the vibe I'm getting at.

>20CB
>better than Berserk
Don't fucking talk about endings when mentioning that manga you fucking pleb.
Especially Eden, HxH and Vagabond that have not yet ended.

lobotomies

they're more likely to reach an ending than Berserk

except HxH I guess

Yes and no. He's gathering all humans for something. There's only so many people you can gather from the entire world until you have no more room. Some people will be sacrificed for the God Hand. Considering that the God Hand member likely feed off collective negative energy, I suspect Falconia will be separated by districts controlled by the God Hand.

Places where some are killed by disease. (Conrad)
Places where people are completely religious and indoctrinated. (Void)
Places where there are 24/7 orgies (Slan)
Places where everyone is insane. (Ubik)

>homo
>lusting after the apex of Miura's drawn women

Also, following the cycles. Falconia is going to be the opposite of Gaiseric's Empire. Meaning it'll be a place for everyone to have great pleasures and orgies.

But he doesn't lust after Farnie

Guy learns to enjoy college life with his waifu.

>Some people will be sacrificed for the God Hand.
I would not be surprise if it was the Pope that is going to get sacrifice.

He's going to live long enough to crown Griffith and then die.

>That image

God fucking dammit

>gantz
>implying the ending was good at all and not just a rushed fucking mess

its like youre not even trying anymore user

>"The greatest and long running manga of all time
Nope
Berserk is 1989, jojo is 1987

daily reminder that Guts never did anything wrong

Is there really nothing similar like it in manga out there?

Why fight, jojo and berserk are both great long running manga.

>Battle Royale
>Gantz

How can I take you serious when you're posting shit taste manga.

>Gantz
Look, I enjoyed it a good deal but it really isn't that great. The author couldn't make up his mind what he wanted to do with the series, so we got pointless shit like that vampire subplot and he killed everyone off frequently to start over. We then got that catastrophe shit to end it. Same with Eden, another series where you could tell the author didn't know what he wanted to do and kept changing the tone and direction.

Miura needs to get used to digital drawing quick

A master can use any tool. Although people notice that some drawings are copy pasted and the lines are ticker, he hasn't lost his touch.

What if Guts never left Griffith's side on that faithful day?

>What if Guts never left Griffith's side on that faithful day?
Have des si on mettrai Paris en bouteille.
If wishes were horses beggars would ride.

when did you start reading berserk? i did around when we were reaching vol 30

i always wonder how people felt when they read big moments for the first time and what kind of threads we would had if Sup Forums existed then

Last month out of boredom. God, it must suck for you guys to have Gut stuck on the boat for years with some stereotypical pirate as a the main villain.

Yeah, Eden was odd. From post apoc story to futuristic crime drama to some weird quantum physics shit

It doesn't seem so bad when you binge read the whole thing in one go. But yeah, fuck that shitty pirate.

I really liked the Gnostic apocalyptic vibes at the start but then it became about South American drugs and prostitution and I lost interest.

I agree, the whole "UN is actually a Gnostic cult" was cool. It had a lot of cool shit, but like I said, it was odd with all its tonal shifts. One chapter it's the Godfather with power armor the next it was some poor ethnic group getting genocided by Gnostic cybernetic zombies

It was a fun read but it was inconsistent.

The fact that Griffith was predestined to become Femto takes away all the weight of Guts' decision to leave the Hawks.
It doesn't matter if Guts had stayed; it was going to happen anyway.

No no no, you completely misunderstand. Griffith was never predestined to become Femto. It was pre ordained but calculated to guide him to become Femto. Griffith had free will the entire time. There is no fate controlling him. He chose to fuck the princess. He chose to sacrifice everyone.
It did matter if Guts stayed. For example, Griffith could have beaten Guts if the match happened in another day. The winter froze his sword, limited his movement and Guts had gotten stronger. Everything was planned to lead Griffith to become Femto. There is weight in Gut's decision as it was his own volition to leave.

8 months ago. Watched the old anime and then read all of the manga until they fought the wicker man.

I doubt I will read anything medieval that was good or engaging as Berserk ever again

Why does his skin look like a fur clothes?

He murdered Donovan in cold blood

bump

He raped a monster and cheated on Casca by having sex with Slan.

>Gantz
>Better than anything

You almost had me. I wish it had the decency to end after Osaka

loli better win the guts bowl

Like I care what a hag or nigger fucker thinks.

What are the point of these threads? We've been posting the same things for 10 years.
>Griffith did nothing wrong lelelelelleeelele
>Boat memes
>OFF THE BOAT WHEN?!?? (that was a good day, my thread was the sticky)
>Farnese is best girl
>No fuck you Casca is best girl
>When will Casca not be retard?
>Schierke better win the Gutsbowl

At some point doesnt it just get tiresome?

Also when the fuck is Miura getting off his fat asian ass to do the next chapter?

You could say the same about every thread on this board.

She's likely the only one that will survive.