My female coworker told me that she can always see "my bulge" at work. I'm kind of bothered by it

My female coworker told me that she can always see "my bulge" at work. I'm kind of bothered by it.

I feel like it was totally inappropriate for her to say that, even though I'm cheery and chatty and approachable with coworkers on purpose.

It is also making me wonder if other people have been noticing this. I don't wear tight pants or anything special. I usually wear skin-fitting trunks that keep things in line under khakis or dress pants. Definitely not clothes that should be showing a "bulge."

How would you proceed here? Just ignore it? I don't want to file with HR or anything, but I'm kind of wary of women in the office talking and maybe telling others that I have some sort of sexual component at work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrfwh-Dq3dA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill her.

Wear a diaper

What's the matter with you, she wants to fuck man. How oblivious can you be?

Why are you replying to this slide trash faggots? Sage

That's sexual harassment. You need to report her.

niggers

She wants you to fuck her.

OwO what's this

how do others hide their bulge? I'm a very thin guy and I got a very thin waste and all the pants I wear just show my bulge unless I wear baggy pants but baggy pants look degenerate.

>OP using faggot meme flag
>She wants some fuk

Christ you sissy. Be proud. Tell her thanks for noticing bitch, but you still can't have.

wats dis
oWo

Boner hiding apparatus

>My female coworker told me that she can always see "my bulge" at work.
She can but she don't have to so if she keep watching it means that she might want to do something about it for you

youtube.com/watch?v=wrfwh-Dq3dA

>destroy her career with a sexual harassment claim
>sue the company for being homophobic if HR sides with her

It's the only moral thing to do.

Report her to the HR and proceed to get yourself fired.

agree

throw the femenist bullshit back at them

"my eyes are up here" etc

>announcing your sage
kys

That's sexual harassment!

#metoo

tuck it in your waistband or just not care because who gives a fuck

This on is great for USA fags !
Go get that money !!!!

twist your dick and balls together and tape them to your taint.

>Wear a diaper

This. Makes you look huge in front. Like a scrotal god.

>I don't want to file with HR or anything
file with HR
Now
Report it as an incident you don't have to make it a formal complaint, do it in preparation that this female coworker could end up scorned by you for whatever reason, also fuck her, than tell HR your in a relationshit with her, document everything in case the bitch is cray, because you'll lose otherwise and get fired

>thatsmyfetish.jpg

sue your company for sexual harrassment and her for emotional torture because you identify as female

she wants le dick

Divulge the bulge

I don't believe a word you've said.

Show us a picture of you in those trunks so we can judge for ourselves.

Report her for sexual harassment, tell HR her comments about your "bulge" are making you very uncomfortable

Try not being a faggot?

file a complaint with HR just for kicks

that's right, it's admitted suggestive leering. report her!

who cares if he's a faggot if he gets a female kicked out of the workforce? he's doing the lord's work!

kill her

stuff a sock in it to make it look bigger

This OP, do it before that slut decides to ruin you for "harassing" her. These roastie whores need to realise that the bullshit they've inflicted on us works both ways. Make shit up and get her fired, give that cunt a real taste of equality

I had a classmate say that. Banged her.

This. You cannot allow a THOT to abuse you as this one has.

She’s hitting on you ya fucking doofus!

Fuck her.

Stop sexually harassing that poor innocent woman you monster.

Imagine if it was vice versa and you commented on her cameltoe or whatever. That shit would be in the news.

Her comment was highly inappropriate.

I think he's a homosexual