Is it bad to marry an Iranian woman or is this not Sup Forums approved? What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Is it bad to marry an Iranian woman or is this not Sup Forums approved? What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

if youre a shitskin yourself goahead

if youre huwhyte then go kys soyboy

Did she got Magyard or what? But no, unless she's a devout Christian.

Yes. Iranians are aproved. Very beautiful.

Persians are beautiful people, ancaps however are autistic. Don't marry her.

They are shitskins, so it's bad if you're white

depends - 'iranians' or 'persians' are fine, they now live in the capital and the northwest of the country. do not marry a baluchi. they are from the south and they are dark skinned trash. also don't marry an arab pretending to be a persian.

but persians are fucking hot.

Fuck off Mohammed nobody gives a shit about u fucking ur women

Iran just like India consists of many small ethnic groups, not to mention that Persia was ruled by various nations from mongols to greeks

Make sure her line is Persian

Boy I sure hope this is hypothetical or bait if any one of you faggots actually cares about a bunch of autists approval you should neck yourself

Sup Forums is always freaking out over Iranian women and ME women in general. It's obvrious they have never dated one let alone married one. They all expect to be treated like fucking princesses and have the worst inferiority complex of any women on Earth. Everything she does she trys to show how "tough" she is. Giggle at her fucking up and she will bitch you out about it. Fucking horrendous attitude. Not to mention they think you cheat on them the second you aren't on their leash. Watching TV and a commercial with girls wearing bikinis comes on? Get ready for her to go off at you for "looking at it for too long". It's hell.

no it is species betrayal, they might look white because hundreds of years ago there were white settlements in iran that have now mixed with the shitskin invaders

Only original unmixed Persians who live in the north of the country are ok.

>Coming to Sup Forums to ask if you should Marry someone you love
>Unironically seeking approval from Autists from all walks on the most important decision in your life

Delete this thread and rethink your life OP

Not if she's very goodlooking, broken with her family (doesn't matter how 'liberal' or non-religious they are) and is willing to forget all about her shit culture.

Iranians are white, as are many other "non-white" ethnicities. I'm Iranian and I basically look like an Italian man. All Japanese people here think I'm white, because I am.

Light eyed Persian will do you just fine.

>muh Persians are Aryan dude! Totally bro tier and white, not brown backwards sandniggers!
Stormniggers need to be gassed

kek

be aware of transsexual operations. Iran is top of this.

If you were marrying a light skin Northern brahmin you'd probably be marrying up desu their average IQ is very high. If you are marrying a dark skin southern Indian you're marrying down desu.

Non Arab Iranians, high caste Northern Indians & Europeans are all of distant Aryan descent. We're effectively cousins in a way.

Iran is based AF, only people here who hate Iran are drumpftards who also supported his syria tomahawk adventure. ninety percent of these idiots dont know the difference of iraq and iran and surely wouldnt be able to find them on a map.

iran's hardcore religious ideology was only introduced after americans covertly overthrew their government, the only way to prevent future coups was to install a hardcore religious system with strict rules.

trump is literally a good goy by hating iran. he probably saw the hostage crisis and is still butthurt

I like u

based and indisputable

They're sand niggers. What do you think?

They're ugly.

All iranians are brown, ugly, dark haired, dark eyed sub humans.