I'm so glad I wasted my entire life wallowing in shallow hedonism and simple distractions...

>I'm so glad I wasted my entire life wallowing in shallow hedonism and simple distractions, like a rat with brain electrodes pushing a lever over and over in a puddle of piss and shit. Sure beats the alternatives such as a meaningful and productive life that requires self-discipline, hard work and sacrifice. If I don't feel good and happy 24/7, it's not worth the effort. At least I get to stare at a flickering screen with a slackjawed expression 12 hours a day.
Is there anything that can be done about today's 20-somethings who refuse to participate in our society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIpNFB2rFEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

give them a reason to participate and address widespread abuse. have you seen /r9k/? they are all victims of emotional incest and outright psychological abuse. no wonder they become serial killers.

>wallowing in shallow hedonism and simple distractions, like a rat with brain electrodes pushing a lever over and over in a puddle of piss and shit.
Reminded me of the modern society

Feels thread go

You think this is a problem with just 20 somethings? Are you that dense? Have you ever hung out with somebody over 40?

End capitalism.

nah they're just ugly lel

please no

Aaaa I know that feel

>be a good goy and earn shekels for mister Noseberg on your 5/9 job untill you too old for moving properly
>meaningful and productive life

Why not?

this.

I haven't spent a holiday with my family in 4 years because of work.. since then most of them died...

I'm doing life wrong, i'll off myself soon.

>emotional incest
Wut? Sounds like something fresh off tumblr.

Productive life = no free time, wage slavery and allimony payments/rape accusations

Life is too short to waste of these things

>living in an alimony state

I wish I was memeing

>Is there anything that can be done about today's 20-somethings who refuse to participate in our society?
Give us a gun with one bullet inside.
You know the rest
That's right, assassinate a random government official.

only if you're a complete fucking loser, the vast majority of well adjusted people can attain work life balance and marital harmony. Might as well never drive a car because some people go splat.

Turned 20 last month

>Was in college alone
>Still haven't fucked a girl
>Same haircut
>No cake
>live with parents
>skinny

I believe you. Get out of retail, user

Stop the welfare state. Nobody wants to work for others and when you have to work, you will get your ass up.

Does he look happy? Nobody wants to be like that. It's a lack of opportunities.

I'm a fairly successful 28 year old and I'd kill to switch places with you, put in 6-8 months to fix everything wrong and enjoy the extra 7 1/2 years.

i turn 24 soon

count your blessings ;-;

I think that's one of the problems with our society. Megacorporations make it incredibly difficult for small businesses to compete so it's hard to remain your own master, and paradoxically, the increasing population density and pace of life compounded with the interconnectivity of social media make it so that we feel no connection to other people in our community. Our neighbours feel anonymous and we ourself feel expendable and meaningless. Somewhere along the line the place of an individual in social hierarchy was reduced to a meaningless string of soulless numbers governed by the 'human resources' department, as if we were less than cattle, just pieces of coal to be thrown into the furnace, burnt up and discarded when we're no longer useful.

Young people turn away from this dehumanized cold-hearted world and what we need is a sense of purpose, meaning and direction. A sense that we belong to a community that values us, a community we want to help grow and prosper, a community we can depend on, with members who are real people, not meaningless anonymous numbers and blank faces we don't recognize. Can there be a meaningful social contract between a human being and a cold uncaring machine of bureaucracy, a relation of mutual trust and interdependency, or is it straight up exploitation where you give your all and receive scraps? If the only thing we can look forward to is self-imposed Matrix or alternatively wasting away working for Shekelstein's third yacht in exchange for a minimum wage then all is lost.

Fuck that hit hard

you are delusional
the seemingly "well adjusted" folks are the most miserable of all

I'd rather be a little older and successful. Right now my only source of income is literally making videos.

verbose

If my only option was minimum wage work I would turn to crime. At least with crime I would have a chance.

at least kelsey is not a total cunt

Feels bad man

The problem is that people no longer feel like they own themselves.

STOP IT YOUR MAKING ME MISERABLE!!!!

Bull, fucking, shit
There's nothing wrong with society. Everyone is interacting(and fucking) even more than centuries ago. People have thousands of friends etc.

It's not society its us.
This generation sucks ass metaphorically and literally.

Yes they think the CNN and NPR is news and not Propaganda.

Some are, most aren't. There has literally never been a better time to be alive in human history if you have your shit together and a work ethic

Let your heart guide you user. It whispers, so listen closely.

Covert incest.

Don't worry eventually you'll get so miserable that
you'll get happy instead.

I even sometimes laugh for no reason or feel euphoric even though I'm supposed to feel bad.
Guess when you can't fall anymore you break the floor and end up on top.

This, my girlfrend was in retail for 6 years, once she quit, she stopped drinking, and became a much more pleasant person to be around. I don't understand how people in retail aren't constantly offing themselves.

You mean like when I finger my mom while she's sleeping?

This generation is too soft. Every generation had its own war, and it seems this one's coming soon.

Ouch fuck.

I feel horrible for these kids.
>Be me back when i was 17
>Invite friends from friendgroup i always hang out with for my bday.
>No one shows up.
>Refused to celebrate my birthday with friends ever since.
>tfw have no friends now.

Fuck off, society is fucked. We're fucked. Fuck you. Rent alone takes up the majority of a wage.

>working like a cuck
kek

I played world of warcraft for 380+ days (in game time).
I never had a gf, my grades got bad, I put my health to a risk because of all the lack of sleep + sun and nutrition.
But I regret no second of it, and Im glad Im not such a huge massive cock sucking faggot like you (((OP)))

a chance at what, being locked up like an animal with a bunch of niggers

>36
>oldfag since 2004
>just got a $10,000 raise to $95,000 a year
>got a $12,000 Christmas bonus as well, to be received at end of month with paycheck
>no friends
>still a virgin
>still live in a messy room
>still got piss bottles from last decade
>landlords are starting to get real old

I've given up on finding someone and starting a family
but maybe I should clean up and find a new place for a change of scenery
at least I'll be able to afford one of those sexbots when they become realistic enough

>and it seems this one's coming soon.
I fucking hope so. Back before WW1 there always used to be wars in Europe.
Peace = Excess

i have 100 days game time and don't exactly regret it but realize i should put my energy into something else. You're a huge faggot.

>you'll get so miserable that, you'll get happy instead.

way past that point, 27 dropped out of college, have never had a real job for more then 8 months, drink constantly, barley making my rent every month doing independent welding jobs. my life sucks, Sup Forums has bought me a lot of joy, actually improved my life, gotten a lot of my anger out on here.

>tfw as a kid/teenager was never give the option to hang out with friends on my birthday
>22 now
>still never have because I don't have any friends anymore

Yeah, his heart is saying "kys fgt".

we can't all collect neetbux, fuck I hate society

>working
>not just leeching off your parents and becoming a criminal after they kick the bucket

Thread Teme
youtube.com/watch?v=YIpNFB2rFEY

fuck I hate faggots like you, you have everything you need to live a good life, then bitch, you're alone because you won't lift faggot

fuck

>iraq war?

a friend of mine was killed in a IED attack after he graduated from high school, only 18.

Vote Republican. Stop taking care of degenerates.

I'm considering a life of crime. However right now, my main interest is in becoming a con man. If I have to work, I might as well hustle my fair share. God all this shit makes me mad.

Theme*

Inb4: I forggot the '''h'''

It doesn't matter who you are, and it doesn't matter what you do, where you do it, or when you do it. Life is ultimately the same for everyone, objectively speaking. People tend to think they aren't happy because they don't have this or that or they have never experienced this or that, but, in the end, it doesn't matter. No external influences can definitely and eternally make you happy if you are not happy to begin with. Doing certain things with little money or doing other more expensive things is basically the same but maybe different in the way others see it, but you can fuck a supermodel, live in a mansion, and be a millionaire, and be sad. In the end, that cloud over your head will never leave unless you decide to change your perspective. Stop wishing and stop dreaming. Reaching your goals in life will feel fine for an instant, but if you're goal driven, you'll always try to reach for new stuff for satisfaction. Seek satisfaction in the PROCESS, because that is life, a process until you die.

stop, please

Good point. Starvation puts an end to every problem.

how much is your rent, nigger?

>with a slackjawed expression
haha, this is where you're wrong

Well done trans indonesian user. Pretty accurate.

Maybe he shouldn't have touched them when they were younger. Kelsey still blames herself

Kek all of you virgin losers think you have it bad.Your ancestors survived ww2 and ww1,the black plague,the mongolian invasion,the great migrations etc.People were dying left and right and after the fall of Rome the average age was 20 years,most of you would be middle aged for that time and you still dont have 3 kids and taken part in 5 wars.
You know why there is a rise in the numbers of losers!?Because society has it well and it can afford to drag along baggage like you.But dont worry there is not long untill the crisis will come,a conflict of some sort internally or externally,its inevitable with weak men such as yourself and women left in charge things are bound to go tits up.
By that time cunts like you who did not commit suicide will be killed off and i personally cant wait.The truth is that you are weak faggots beacuse you were raised as weak faggots in i a weak indulging society.

>born less than 6 feet tall, can't do anything about it
>average in every single way, can lift but thats about it
>not rich, no connections
>poor health, literally fuck all you can do about it
>chronic pain

I could go on all day but fuck you life is not the same for everyone. It's literally a roll of the dice. Some people get lucky. Others get fucked.

But you know what I'm tired. I'm tired of faggots like you lie about this kinda shit. Tired of the world. Tired of society. Tired of determinism and all this other garbage we call life. I fucking love being alive when I'm out on walks and making my own decisions. We were born to be free, not fucking slaves in the cogs of society.

I'm angry and I'm not gonna take it anymore. Life is not the same. Some of us have to work harder. I don't even care if it kills me or I die anymore. There's no fucking point to life unless you break the chains of fate.

So fuck you, fuck it all. It's not even about hard work. You have to TAKE things these days. and I intend to take everything that was taken from me and more.

Either that or fall into depression and off myself.

Nigger you can have money and a place but if you butt ugly the only thing they will care about is the money. Try being the guy at the bottom of the list and then getting your shit together; you are still last pick and all the good stuff is off the table.

just impregnated my white anti feminist 9 years younger gf. lying in bed shitposting on Sup Forums; shit is pretty comfy. doing interesting work that more than pays the bills.

ive been a shut in neet, homeless at 17, done hard time for false assault accusations; feeling like shit is no stranger to me.

keep working on yourself and good things may come from it.

unless you are a manlet; then you might as well kill yourself straight away.

People are having less sex than never.

LIFT

because they don't...

what the fuck do you have against Sup Forums?

oldfag in 2004? seriously, stop being a life wasting faggot. at 36, you have to see how fast time is going. don't fucking wake up as a 40-something with the same fixable issues. unless you are on a coast, you make more than most of the other males you will be competing with.

It doesn't change anything boss. I've been laboring for years. Lifting is a panacea and a meme uttered by chads that were always at the first pick regardless of if they were bulked out or just plain skinny.

>everything you need to live a good life
>just money

hmm why dont you >just work bro

You're evidently blinded. Up to you. Learn how to read and pay attention to what others say. I know being 18 years old feels like you're on top of the world, but you can still learn things, you know.

top kek thanks I was about to cry

I'm not sorry. I'm comfortable. Some of my friends want to have kids, some don't. I don't really. So what does it matter what I do? Fun is fun. Traveling to India and stepping on a turd in the street won't make my life better. Going to america and fucking their thots won't either. The hell am I supposed to do? I work, I come home from work and relax.

Even for a black guy this is pretty sad.

Kek i make 6500$ a year and i am married at 24 my wife is pregnant and we want 3 kids.And i personally dont know how i am goingbto afford buying them things much less sending them to college(here without college you will do minimum wage jobs so yeah...kek).I wish i had your income and lived in a developed country...like manny things in life such a waste,a shame really but things are what they are and unlike you limpwristed cunt i will struggle and look for solutions.

Rude cunt

excuse me but, wtf are you talking about?? you live one one of the few countries that recognizes the problem and is saying no to it. i am eating rice and lentils every day just to save money so i can move to poland, hungary, czechr, japan(maybe not unless i get an eyefold surgury) come 2020 if democrats manipulate the campaign and get that bitch, merkel2.0 elected. would you rather get raped in germany by an aids-infested goat fucker?

black guys that don't associate with nigger packs bleed in the same way as we do

Only people who actually have money say that,for me money is the last thing that i need to get for my life to be as good as it gets....but thats the catch each of us has our struggles you....whatever and me money.

yeah, guy just wants a nice prison-styled rectum stretch. lofty goals.

>we want 3 kids
pls don't

The fuck!?

changes plenty. hormones, the brain derives pleasure, health affects depression, girls love it

doesnt make your girlfriend not a slut but it helps plenty

make a society orth contributing to and ask again faggot

explain. What do you mean?

oh yea I remember this case

Nah i am not even remotly gypsy and neither is my wife if we were we would be right now in a western country with 10 kids stealing and getting gibs at the same time.But instead i am here making an hinest living...initially i wanted 7 kids(its ny favourite number)but my wife talked me down and convinced me even raising 3 will behard as fuck(financially).