Other urls found in this thread:

jii.moe/EJF4pALXz.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=qH2tsMsJCYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shonen Jump Official

jii.moe/EJF4pALXz.zip

Dragon Ball Extra: How I reincarnated as Yamcha

>Tags: Ahegao, defloration, Gangbang, Saibadom,

did he ask the guru beforehand to increase his potential? that's pretty much what sets Krillin apart from Yamcha

did he fuck bulma and prevented best boy trunks from being born?

if he did and if that's not a teaser for next chapter, it's quite the plot hole. They didn't have any plans to go to Namek yet in the Saiyan saga.

This Dragon Garou Lee is pretty fucking good at replicating Toriyama's old style.
I'm just taking a look at his pics on danbooru atm.

>Yamcha Isekai

That is it, anime is over.

this picture is probably was inspired this spin off to begin with.
This Dragon Ball Room expansion may be an excellent source of spin offs.

really, is it an isekai?

so, we get guys that become Heroes, medieval losers, demon lords, forced immortals in shitty magic australia, VENDING MACHINES!, and now some dude got reincarnated as yamcha?

how stupid can these isekai ideas get?

just checked the page, it is real, it is really an isekai where some dude reincarnated as fucking yamcha?

and my faith in humanity just died a little today.

at least yamcha-2 is a smart guy.

He is, way better than Toyotaro and his tracing art

come back when this shit gets translated

I can't really think of anything being Yamacha could do to improve himself. He would have all the knowledge of Yamcha's moves and how to fly early on. He could start training with Master Roshi and Yami. Get Goku and Piccolo to train in the hyperbolic time chamber before Raditz comes. Learn distructo disc.

Yamcha sucks, At least with Hercule isekai it would be more comedic.

It's way too short, I wish there was more

>Yamcha fucks Bulma
>Trunks is never born
>Trunks never goes back in time to give Goku his meds
>Goku dies from heart disease
>Android 18 and 17 never go roadtripping with android 16 to find Goku
>Android 17/18 end up destroying stuff and killing people much earlier
>Krillian and Android 18 never get together since she is evil
>Without Goku arguing with Vegeta during Gohan and Dabura's fight, Dabura never stops the fight and eventually kills Gohan
>Saiyans are now extinct

He knows about the androids, he just needs to use the dragonballs to ask the lab/cell location and blow it up

>steals blueprints for androids and has Bulma mass turn him into one

How does Puar feel about this

So technically, he knows the future despite being reincarnated.

>DBZ Yamcha isekai
fucking wut?
i... what?
honestly not sure if want.

>forced immortals in shitty magic australia
...What?

He convinces Dr.Gero to go work for Dr.Briefs instead.
Even gets Gero's son hired by the president of the world.
Gero and Briefs helps ushers humanity into a golden age.
Lapis and Lazuli Gero grow up as normal kids and become a Z fighter and scientist respectively.
Lapis dies in the fight against Vegeta and Lazuli goes to Namek along with Yamcha, Bulma, Krillian, Gohan and Radditz.

Where's goku?

wait, how is radditz alive

what the fuck is Isekai

LITERALLY WHO?!

Dead, he let probably let Goku struggle to achieve Super Sayajin in the futute

1. Last names aren't common in Dragon Ball. Videl says that.
2. Why the fuck do you think 17 and 18 are related to Gero, unless I read you wrong? He kidnapped them.

Autism went off, sorry.

>Yamcha studied medicine instead of playing baseball
>wins nobel prize for finding the cure to Goku's lethal heart disease
>becomes perfect role model for Gohan and cucks Goku behind his back.

Yamcha can use the dragon balls and wish to become a sayian himself

Welp here we go, Yamcha defeating five Saibamen.

TIENCHA
I
E
N
C
H
A

He could just wish himself back home, but I could see Shenron saying its beyond his power and the Super Dragon Balls are the real endgame.

He started this early, so Yamcha should be able to overpower and convince Radditz to switch sides. He's not a complete maniac like Nappa and Vegita, but if so then Goku would still be alive.

Yeah, but it's actually a Japanese fanboy. So Yamcha can't even lay claim to that. Like Goku, he can't do well with his own body kek.

That Goku looks like trash

He referenced it directly from a kid Goku illustration by Toriyama. Unless you hate that era of Toriyama's art, then that's cool.

Dead, he forgets what day Radditz was supposed to show up and the fight is over by the time he gets there.

Radditz spares Gohan instead of hitting him because he was proud of the power of his nephew.

Goku fucks up and doesn't hold him tightly enough. He breaks free and the special beam canon shoots through his chest but misses his heart, it however hits goku's heart leaving him dead.
Radditz with his last bit of power tries to create an artificial moon so that he can destroy the world. Just then Yamcha shows up and stomps him into the ground.

1.Basically all of the main characters have first and last names. Why can't Dr.Gero have a last and first name? Like his grandchildren.

2.Same eyes, had a passing resemblance to 16 and Gero. Age matches up. Plus it's fun to think about.

>Goku fucks up and doesn't hold him tightly enough. He breaks free and the special beam canon shoots through his chest but misses his heart, it however hits goku's heart leaving him dead.
Where did you get that from?

The prospects are massive.

>Knows about all upcoming threats
>Knows about all the best techniques
>Knows Shenlong can tell him a way to power up to not be jobber tier
>Knows the best spots to train
>Knows about the Fusion Dance

>Forgot what day Raditz was supposed to show up

GOD DAMN IT FACELESS JAPANESE OTAKU
YOU LITERALLY JUST NEEDED TO HANG OUT CLOSE TO KAMEHOUSE 4 YEARS AFTER GOHAN WAS BORN

Log Horizon?

"I'll talk as loudly as I want now, and I'll be heard. The reason is you're misunderstanding some things about companies and dubbing and how they control our mouths. Just because I was in the original DBZ, doesn't mean I liked it or supported it artistically. We were all frustrated with the old powers that be at Funimation, and for those of you who have never worked in show business professionally, which I would say is, all of you, you may not realize that many companies stance on gag orders is this. "Shut up or be fired." Also, I have a LOT more experience, writing, dubbing, directing and acting in anime than I did when I recorded DBZ the first time. That was my first acting audition. I understand Japanese culture, voice acting, adaptation, the differences between japanese and english significantly more, and, as far as music is concerned I have vast experience in that area, so when I tell you the music will suck, aside from your own subjective experience, I'm pretty qualified to talk about the suckiness of music or not. Of course to each his own at the end of the day. I will be silent about my opinions no longer. We did the best we could with DBZ with some really really crappy decisions that were made by people, who in my opinion, not only had zero artistic talent and experience, were also trying to appease american audiences to make money because perhaps they thought the Pokemon formula would work for DBZ. If America wasn't so uptight about things and parents didn't allow the tv to babysit their children, perhaps more shows would come the U.S. and be uncut. At the end of the day, I am, and have always been a freelance actor, and just because I work for a company doesn't mean I support their decisions. This is the first time I have supported Funi's decisions publicly, and the staff at Funi is now amazing. It's a completely different company."

youtube.com/watch?v=qH2tsMsJCYM

That's just that user speculation, there's just the first chapter and it jump derectly from early dragon ball to the saibaman fight

No. Seriously. People in Dragon Ball don't have last names. It's a plot point for Gohan to have "Son" since surnames are seen as weird. The dub gave characters last names but they don't actually have them in the original version.

For your other point, it's flat out wrong. The show and manga say they're kidnapped. They were random delinquents before becoming cyborgs. Sounds like it's being justified by that tumblr headcanon bullshit.

I'm busting your balls, but these things have real answers in the series. Can't just override that shit.

>Xenoverse 2 12/11/16 Raid.jpg

And bulma's last name is brief.

What's your point?

Gero finds his lost grandchildren running wild as delinquents and empowers them.
They don't see this foolish old man as anything except a means to an end and eliminate him as soon as they are released.

>And bulma's last name is brief.
It's not, though. Briefs is just her father's name.

The question is, how will Cell appear if the MC woos Bulma and prevents Trunks from being born?

He wouldn't. Once you find the lab, blow it up. Cell will be offically dead with no timeline shenanigans. Also means Zamasu doesn't become a villian.

He doesn't. Instead you get King Cold come down years later than planned and go 4th form and replace Cell.

>ITS REAL
>ISEKAI
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zamasu turns anyway. He doesn't need Goku to make him evil. He was already going insane by that point and Goku just pushed him further.

Old round style Toriyama doesn't work with the style he had on Z. And the new style of Toriyama is too different.
Toyo does a fine job.

Maybe there's a timeline where Vegeta still fucks Bulma.

Yeah. Maybe this guy will just prevent Present Trunks from being born, but Future Trunks will still exist.

As this user said , the "Briefs" shit is from the dub. Bulma is always Bulma. Even comes up that way on a police scanner. Brief was always one guy's name.

My point is that I don't like headcanon substituting real story beats. Say something like their Dad being a drunk and I won't care but the whole Gero kidnapping his grandchildren idea is retarded. The actual reason in the show is good enough and what actually happened.

It depends.

I mean if I was Yamcha, I'd just not get with Bulma. I'd woo Launch instead. I'd use a wish on the Dragon Balls so that each version of Launch could have their own body. Krillin got HIS waifu by being sweet using the Dragonballs, so I'd do the same. I'd leave Bulma for Vegeta, because Tien actively rejects Launch, while Bulma still might dump me for Vegeta.

Trunks still exists but I'd have to weigh my power level during the story because I'd need to know if I have to let shit play out so we don't get fucked later down the line.

I'd probably still let Goku die because he needs that training from King Kai so I can snag the Kaioken from him, but ideally I hope I'd be able to keep Piccolo alive so we don't have to waste 2 wishes on Namek.

Then I have to gauge myself again to see how well my power level is during the Android Saga because if we need SS2 Gohan to motivate Goku and Vegeta so that don't fucking sit on our asses and we get handled by Buu.

Que Battle of the Gods, and ideally I'd "stumble" upon the idea of Super Saiyan God for Goku, while also keeping Beerus not pissed off by Fat Buu. I'd fucking bring a stash of Deluxe Pudding just for him and Whis so I could get God training too.

What is this isekai stuff?

As much as I like the idea it is going way to fast and skipping pretty much every important thing in between.

Like, a big question is does he allow events to happen as normal or does he interfere?

Since the scene with the Saibamen is the same one assumes that Goku died fighting Raditz like normal. That would have been an interesting scene to see played out but instead it keeps skipping. How does the fight with Nappa and Vegeta go then?

>used to make threads about what you would do if you suddenly become Yamcha
>see this thread

Crazy shit.

>Skipping
It's one Chapter.

This chapter was meant to establish the actual setting and how it differs from the canon universe.

Remember, the most notable thing that canon Yamcha is remembered for is being Kamikazed by Saibamen and this now establishes that this Yamcha was able to survive 5x what killed the canon one AND that he's made it to Namek, meaning he doesn't get killed by Nappa or Vegeta

You need a hook for this kind of story so you get this hook chapter.

Now he can go back and demonstrate how it's actually differed

>I mean if I was Yamcha, I'd just not get with Bulma.

this. any sane fan would ditch Bulma.

>millions of hot girls in the DBZ universe and being in the top 3 strongest human males on the planet means you can have any girl
>wanting to get with Bulma where you're sure you'll screw the entire planet due to events that wont happen and knowing that Bulma herself is pretty crazy

Nice attempt at damage control knowing that netorare is going to happen.

It doesn't need to be Trunks that comes back, you know. Anybody could bring back the heart medicine, Toriyama was gonna have Gohan do it until his editor suggested making a new saiyan. Hell, Bulma could do it herself

True
There is mai.

So since this this started with young Yamcha, this brings up a good point - Yamcha could easily have gotten a shitload of dragon ball wishes in between Yamcha being 16 (year 749) and the start of the arrival of Nappa/Vegeta (year 762).

What are the wishes Yamcha could have made for the most exploitation of the Dragon Ball universe, considering he could have done up to 12 of them?

3 is the max number of wishes you cant get in 3 years at that time before the dragon balls were upgraded.

Max exploitation?
>immortality
>constantly growing ki
>infinite money
>maximum charisma
>maximum intelligence
>eternal youth
Man, and there's still six wishes left over.

"Isekai" is what the Japanese call the kind of story where the main character starts out as a normal human in the real world, then somehow ends up in a fantastic other world where he has a chance to be some kind of hero. These kinds of stories have been around forever (even in Western sci-fi/fantasy fiction) but it's only recently that the term "isekai" has made it's way around (as far as I know).

Will it ever get translated?

Its 13 years, not 3.

Immortality caps ki gains according to that whole Zamatsu/Goku Black shit.

Yamcha could have wished to go to Yardat if he wants a real good ability ahead of time.

Isekai is huge in recent years, apparently to the point where LN competitions are banning their entries since about half of their entries are some form of "rebirth in another world". It's so overplayed and annoying honestly

as a Yamcha fan, it feels good

>starts in dragon Ball saga
>no tourney fights or piccolo / shen
>skips to Z immediately and saiyans
>no raditz fight

they're going at breakneck speed here and skipping lots of good stuff desu.

I think Yamcha being a HS character is weird. I'd prefer a Yamcha from a different time line being sent back so he rigs the series in his favour with his knowledge leading up to a fight with time patrol trunks.

The thread died pretty fast is everyone asleep or what?

Toyotaro tracing is a meme.
This guy's panels are literally traces, Toyotaro is creating brand new storylines.

>Yamcha saves the day and defeats a God of Destruction in the anime
>Gets his own spin-off where he's the main character
>"Yamcha is Number One" mission in Xenoverse 2 has him be OP as fuck
EVERYTHING'S COMING UP YAMCHA

If somebody bothered translating Toyotaro's old "Dragon Ball Heroes" tie-in manga, I'm sure this will too.

So what can Isekai Yamcha do to make things better with his knowledge?

Is this kino?

Is Dragon Ball saved?!?

I wonder if this Yamcha can learn the Kaioh-ken

Since he is a reader, he knows Namek exists
He probably asked Shenron to teleport him there

Fanfiction has gone too far.

If he knows about Super then he can easily become the omnipotent ruler of everything with unlimited power.

If its just DBZ he can still become absurdly powerful if he abuses time travel and uses as many Namek/Earth Dragonballs as he wants.

>Remember, the most notable thing that canon Yamcha is remembered for is being Kamikazed by Saibamen and this now establishes that this Yamcha was able to survive 5x what killed the canon one AND that he's made it to Namek, meaning he doesn't get killed by Nappa or Vegeta
I'm actually thinking that the Namek scene is meant to be a flashback. He was that strong in the Saiyan Saga because he went to Namek to get his potential unlocked there. We'll see next chapter, I guess.

I meant Re:zero.

Thought that was clear enough.

How is either of those set in Australia?

Mostly a meme some people on the re:zero threads were spouting at the time.

This is great

I never knew i wanted this, but now i do.

I didn't think it was possible for DBZ to sell out any harder, but here we are.

Nah, Fanfiction gone too far would involve there being Super-Saiyan forms even stronger than SS3.

But it´s fun~~~~~~~

>Sorachi draws DB

Guys this is a shit thread let's talk about gravity.

But first let's talk about PARALLEL UNIVERSES

...pannenkoek?!

Things im hoping for:
1: Yamcha get his hidden power unlocked
2: Yamcha marries a saiyan female from other universe or goes back in time and snags like fasha.
3: Mystic Yamcha! / Z sword training
4: God ki Yamcha