Is the fact that smoking is good for you the final redpill? It increases your testosterone, increases your IQ...

Is the fact that smoking is good for you the final redpill? It increases your testosterone, increases your IQ, decreases your life expectancy so you have a faster life history, and also the handicap principle.

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/humrep/article/17/12/3275/569627#ref-9
sott.net/article/269265-Brain-Researchers-Smoking-increases-intelligence
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/794179
youtube.com/watch?v=UyWnGQZAqgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one of the only industries not infected with kikes

That's retarded.

But maybe doing crack is the final redpill. Do some, OP, and report back in a month.

>smoking
>not using nicotine patches

no hitler said smoking was bad

Killing yourself is even more redpilled.

>one of the only industries not infected with kikes
Fucking kek. Because kikes moved out a long time ago onto industries that arent dying

No you stupid faggot.

What fact? At least bring something to back up your ridicules claim.

Jesus. You're fucking dumb.

Hitler was a vegetarian too and that's a bad idea.

You didn't counter any of my arguments. Plus I mean rolling your own cigarettes with tobacco or buying American Spirits, not getting the ones with all the extra chemicals added.

There's a strong positive correlation between smoking and higher testosterone levels. academic.oup.com/humrep/article/17/12/3275/569627#ref-9

>Hey go... I mean guy! Don't you know that there are no jews in tobacco industry? Absolure white powah! Buy our smokes! You arent some manchild are you?
Imagine if 100% purest Nordic Aryans move to your town and start cooking krokodil, will you start shooting it?

>get high testosterone
>destroy your teeth and smell like shit constantly
>die of cancer
>"welp, at least my T levels were high"

Smoking cigarettes can raise your IQ by 6 points: sott.net/article/269265-Brain-Researchers-Smoking-increases-intelligence

Smoking decreases your risk of Parkinson's disease: jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/794179

not anymore at least.. before hollyjew women didn't even smoke

probably

>be ripped as fuck due to massive test levels
>beat anyone up who makes fun of your teeth or smell

actually smoking increases your life expectancy, which is only downside
>living to be old
>most supercentarians are lifelong and current smokers
if you smoke for years and quit though, it's guaranteed lung cancer

My mates training for the army with me smoke every few days and I take Maca root supplements and it’s made a huge difference. I feel great about myself and have lost 30 lbs then started gaining it back in muscle. Doesn’t mean it’ll work for everyone but if you aren’t someone who easily gets addicted to things it’s pretty beneficial. I never have had an urge to smoke, but do it socially. I get pissed more easily but also am more happy when no one is giving me a reason to be pissed. That’s just my experience.
T. Reservist faggot

>decreases your life history
Only if you are a heavy smoker for a long period of time. If you can keep it in check (like 5 a day max. Not hard; your grandfather's generation managed it just fine by and large), it won't decrease your life a wink.

But yea, there has been a massive, institutional push against smoking going on for decades. Probably 100 million at least has been spent on this. God knows why, but one thing is for certain. It's not being done to help you have a better life. That's not the society we live in.

That is actually pretty pathetic

>make fun of some /fit/ manlet's teeth
>he tries to beat me up
>shank him and run

Not to mention that smoking cuts your appetite. Why do you think obesity levels have risen so high as so many people stopped smoking.

does smoking increase cognitive skills?

>cigarettes
I can understand people who smoke cigars, pipe, qualyan, or consume tobacco in other ways, but cigarettes are utter pleb tier.
>shit made from lowest quality tobacco
>infused with hell knows what
>inhaled along with fiberglass strands from filter (that's some body horror right here)
>manufactured in such a ways that it is easy to consume large amounts through the day, keeping you always addicted.
Even if tobacco consisted entirely of pure concentrated health, it still would have been hardly worth it to smoke it this way.

It also costs way too much and they put a bunch of carcinogen crap in it. If you gotta smoke, do pipe tobacco.

Honestly if you smell bad from smoking it’s on you for smoking shit cigs. American spirits are what I smoke on hikes and I’ve been told it’s actually a good smell. Also always brush your teeth retards, smoking kills your teeth if you smoke more regularly than you practice basic dental hygiene.

the american indians smoked tobacco and lived to be ancient if they didn't get scalped or catch an arrow from another tribe

As a shareholder of Altria and Philipp Morris I support your smoking. Please do not quit.

hey guys i heard jumping off tall buildings drastically increases your testosterone

I smoked for 15 years. It's easy to quit. You just have to WANT to quit.

Anyway, what you're saying is a lie. I smoked American Spirit cigarettes and half the hair on my legs fell out. When I stopped smoking, the hair grew back. Don't tell me smoking is good for you, because you're fucking mind blowing imbecile if you truly believe what you posted.

Smoking tobacco is an ancient youth elixir practices by the native americans. It's psychosomatic, if you BELIEVE that smoking is bad for you then it will be.

>mfw already growing my own 100% organic tobacco for pipe smoking and snus making
I had 12 plants this summer and got 300-400 grams from each plant

>expensive addiction
>hurts your blood vessels and makes you dumber and can help towards dementia
>ages your skin
>ruins your lungs
>ruins your teeth

Probably many other things. I dont knownif youre just board and looking to bait. Or maybe you are a hipster and trying to be contrarian. Or maybe you are really just plain this stupid.

>half the hair on my legs fell out because of cigarettes
I mean, you’re not really fortifying your leg to stand on calling him an imbecile. I agree with you, though I’ve never had a hard time stepping away from cigs for a week or two at a time just because I wanted to show myself I could. I also smoke American Spirits, but I’m happy for you being able to quit. Probably not good for me but probably not shaving years off my life either. Just my opinion.

I wonder if it has something to do with them smoking pure natural tobacco without any chemical shit added to it by (((not jew))) corporations and certainly without inhaling smoke through filter that has same effect on lungs as breathing asbestos.

As a smoker I do find that it increases my thought process when highly stressed. On one hand its probably because my brain has adjusted to the artificial dopamine and produces less naturally, on the other smoking helps schizophenics that a few rouge doctors even recommend non-smoking schizos take it up as a treatment. Outside that, there's a small window of smoking in your teens and 20's that makes it less likely to get lung cancer, which is the deadlist cancer in terms of death for even non-smokers. I don't recommend smoking at all though, because I used to be able to run up and down a basketball court for hours. Now I can barely play halfcourt 21 for 15 minutes.

>Ingesting Uranium-238 is among the youth practices by the Native Americans. If you believe it's bas for you then it will be.

food is an expensive addiction too. how's your sugary sodie pops treating you big guy?

Yes it's the final redpill before you're coughing up blood and are dying of lung cancer. DESU I smoked a long time and the shit makes you tired and lazy.

Pretty sure I was smoking jew cigs though.

don forget the fact that its makes you look cool
all the cool kids are doing it smoking that is
and all i have to say is fuck peer pressure because
if it's peer pressure that made me do it then its
not because its my own life and i shoes to do
it if i want to its my own body so yeah
i like smoking

god i loves me sum sodie pops

Dont worry you will be fine. Go buy a pack and start smoking again.

Native Americans used tobacco for thousands of years in non-abusive ways. It's just like a placebo, if you think that smoking tobacco will be bad for you then it's going to more likely be that way.

I stopped drinking soda a decade ago when I turned 15 and drink well water. I buy frozen fruit and veggies, meats that I induvidually freeze and peanut butter for under $20 and it lasts me nearly a month. Cigarets however will always be cigarets. You can buy bag tobacco for cheaper but then its still unhealthy and gross.

Though smoking is degenerate, it sure has helped with my social skills. Met many people standing outside smoking while the normies inside can't hear eachother over the loud music. that said it's a nasty habit and I don't recommend it to anyone.

also the only companies that use manly figures as their mascots. and also endorse colonialism. like dutch rolling tobacco brands.
Smoking isnt a redpill because aids ridden faggots love smoking. But then again, europe's most antimuslim country smokes the most. serbia, and do you wanna be like them? I would. Speaking out of experience of being friends with alot of serbs

Doing fuck tonnes of ICE is the final red pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=UyWnGQZAqgA

this. thats why i smoke after working out. gives an amazing feeling. usually i smoke 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening. first cig of the day feels good. and in the evening its nice and relaxing. i see people smoking throughout the whole day, makes me feel disgusting

>that video
literally the most australian thing i've seen all day, fucken oath cunts

Pre Columbus Native Americans had a life expectancy of 25 you fucking nigger

Smoking tobacco is racist cultural appropriation. Only POC can smoke niggerettes

In 1700 the average life expectancy in Europe was 35 congrats on a completely aritrary statement.

lol what a lil bitch

i cant tell if your trolling or not

I like australia now

nah different tribes had different expectancies due to their location and its proximity to neighboring/roaming tribes, certain tribes got into fuckery more than others and no doubt had a sjort expectancy just from the mortality rate of raids and battles, tribes that didn't have to see much combat and lived in relatively stable communities had elders, were they the majority case across the average of all american tribes? of course not, but the fact remains they existed, and they enjoyed smoking

Correlation isn't the same thing as causation you fucking turbonigger.

It's more likely that people with high levels of testosterone are attracted to cigarettes, if I had to guess as to why that's the case I'd hypothesize that typical male brains are more dopamine-centric than female brains and find cigarettes more appealing than soy boys.

Doesn't mean you should smoke cigarettes though, there are plenty of other ways to get your dopamine.

>forgetting the number one rule in America
[spoiler]>get shot[/spoiler]

smoking lowers testosterone

Somewhat, it's a very mild stimulant. You're better off drinking coffee or getting a script for Adderall if you really need a stimulant to focus.

INCORRECT. Do your research before hand baka

post evidence then

Nazis banned smoking for a reason

Burden of proof is on you faggot

Same reason they banned guns?

wtf i hate nazis now

>replace all of the marijuana in the world with tobacco
>eliminate degenerate druggies
>make it the early-mid 1900's again
>???
>profit

It is always the yanks who post this shit, they can never just accept that they are mentally weak, they always have to try and justify their poor life choices. You are literally no better than the "healthy at every size!" crowd (another yank invention ironically enough), just go and start HRT, with your mutilated dics half the job is done already.

>drugs are degeneracy
>b-but smoking is ok because the kikes say it causes cancer, right?

Go kill yourself faggots
If you need nicotine to increase testosterone and IQ you're a stupid soyboy already

You don't have to be mad at all Americans because one of them fucked your mom lad.

>Literally promoting fags

They would actually require a functioning penis to do that, not the mutilated abomination you guys have.

The (((original))) is what you meant

Man, didn't expect to see a tobacco PR shill today.
You are trying to get people addicted to something that might kill them and will definitely harm their health.
So kys faggot

this, have some respect for your mom lad, she needed a shag and a yank was there