Are little mountains cuddling lewdly socially acceptable?

Are little mountains cuddling lewdly socially acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

yamaboys.tumblr.com/
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/43/93/040030439366.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce?

Ask less, post moar.

Hmm?

That's adorable, please post more.

>source
>never

Is it morally wrong to have a loli as waifu?

Why is OP such a faggot? I want more loli feet, dammit! Reverse search does nothing!

don't bully her or she won't post it!!

>her
>she

>Are little mountains
That was your hint

You know what popped up when I googled it? This thread only. Can you excuse me for being a dumbass and just post the link?

It's not hard to find
All you need is some encouragement

haha - is it a page from the actual manga or is a doujinshi? I see the page number is 107 which makes me believe it's not fan made unless it's part of some collection that numbers all of their pages.

This image makes me angry as fuck.

I may have found it. Encouragement of Climb?

Now we need to answer the question of which volume or if it's a doujinshi, which one.

kokekokko is the artist i believe.

I can't find anything other then c87 which isn't this.

Probably this, but I don't know where OP got scans from.
yamaboys.tumblr.com/

Probably C90 then. Usual places dont have it. /shrug

It's for the feet.

sfw or not it looks gr8

Why?

of course no

I like girls who like to climb things and carry big sticks

I also like girls who like to shoot guns

>Yama Doujins
Scans never
Translations never

>10 page
It's from that 200 page sfw YnS doujin anthology that never got scanned.

Holy fucking shit at these newfags. I get it if you don't know the girls or the show, but the artist is a well known loli artist. If you have at least any loli experience you would know who this.

Jesus.
>hurrrr is this manga or doujin

Fuck you all.

>But the artist is a well known loli artist.
Who also got legit work as a published webmanga artist so even then it could be a legitimate manga and not a doujin if you don't know about the yama no susume characters.

toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/43/93/040030439366.html
I assume this is it? I might buy it if it's still in stock after the holidays -- I don't want it getting lost in the mail with all the holiday rush.

Yeah that looks to be it, I had thought they were not going to sell it online for just that reason but it seems they've gone back on that.
I thought the cover was different in the initial announcement than it is now so that was slightly confusing.

Even then they should look up his name to see if he drew the official work or not.

How is someone going to know if somewhere deep in a web manga this occurs without also knowing that these are not original characters? Even then there are sometimes crossovers in official work especially if they're both Earth Star, who does a lot of crossover chapters.

By not being a newfag and knowing the artist's name. If you have his name you can look it up on ExH or any doujin archive site. If it's not there nor on his pixiv then you can assume it was a crossover one-shot. Don't be dumb.

Hey now, you two, I was the one who made the mistake of not knowing if this was original or a doujinshi -- I don't read loli so I didn't recognize the artist. It's as simple as that.

that artist draws a pretty cute Miuna

No, it's 10 pages. Please think hard before actually posting.

How would thinking hard change anything?
The file name is 0022 and the page number on the scan is 107?

I mean, you really shouldn't have to think hard. I was being patronizing. It's obvious that the whole 142 page doujin was not drawn by the same artist. That artist's segment is only 10 pages.

>It's obvious that the whole 142 page doujin was not drawn by the same artist.
That part may be obvious as indicated by the word "anthology" used in the post you were replying to, but not the 10 page part.

>Doujin Anthology
No shit the artist's only made 10 pages, it's a collection of many many artist's doujins in one book.

Dude, you're retarded. Like, what you're saying doesn't even follow with the posts you are replying to. Maybe you do really need to think hard.

>you guys sure are working hard to find a 10 page sfw doujin
>It's from that 200 page sfw YnS doujin anthology
>No, it's 10 pages.
>How would thinking hard change anything?
This isn't that hard to understand. The point is that artist only drew ten pages.

>No Kaede
What even is the point?

>What you're saying doesn't even follow the posts you are replying to.
What the fuck? Yes it does, the first post in that chain is has the implicit response to the question "where is this from?" which the second post answers "It is from the 200 page anthology" the third quote then would imply that the entire anthology is only 10 pages long which is not the case, you mean to communicate that the chapter the artist drew was only 10 pages long, but that does not follow on from the post before it in the way you have phrased it.

>that chain is has the implicit response to the question "where is this from?"
Wrong, because it is clearly about that artist in the OP. Because he is a known lolit artist, and he is the one who would have drawn lewd stuff.

"You guys sure are working hard to find a 10 page sfw doujin"
Implies that other people are asking where the page is from, and that it is a 10 page doujin, "It's from that 200 page swf YnS doujin anthology" implies that the 10 pages are contained in that anthology from last comiket.

>Wrong, because it is clearly about that artist in the OP
What is about that artist in the OP, none of those posts even mention the artist, they are all talking about the length and location of the book or chapter that the page posted is from.

Yama no susume

Mountin lolis.

Man, I hate retards so much.
>none of those posts even mention the artist
>they are all talking about the length and location of the book
They are trying to find what appeals to fetishes. Which is not the whole book. Just the 10 pages that artist drew.