Stop being a str8 edge foodie

>stop being a str8 edge foodie
>fish cant feel pain lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WIMY634JRe0
youtu.be/tDkPwBIL3kc
google.fi/search?q=do fish feel pain&oq=do fish fe&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.1871j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

humanity was a horrible mistake

Every animal can feel pain
Who said that it isnt true?

Pain is a biological signal to get out of a dangerous situation. There's nothing holy or scary about pain.

>Reply
niggers of the sea btfo

>being so much of a pussy you can't come to terms that things die to keep other things alive
To live is to die or something like that.

>croatian education

only soyboys care about animal life

When did I become I'm such a faggot. Stuff like this never used to bother me

Who a gives a shit about feelings of fish, but cooking them with the gallbladder and all the intestines inside is just retarded.

Causing needless pain to animals is nigger tier tho. Whites were the first to promote animal rights, a sign of empathy all other races lack

yeah you a strong big guy and feelings and empathy are for women and children am i right haha! hitler right? what a visionary! haha! black people are dumb niggers! haha right? it's amazing being so red-pilled and big and strong!

I had pet fish when I was young, including large fish who I named and was quite fond of. I took care of them, fed them, cleaned their tanks, and I cried when they died.

I never, ever eat fish, and I watch my siblings and parents, who also owned the fish and helped take care of them, eat fish fairly often. I've never understood how they do that.

Once you care for something and take care of it, it changes your opinion of that thing in your mind. I took care of fish, and now whenever I see people eating fish I think of the fish that I took care of. It seems fucked up that other people can take care of fish and then still eat other fish. It's the same thing as eating a dog or a cat, to me.

Why not kill the fish before cooking it?

But user, they used needles in that video.

Those fish serve an important
role in nature, like feeding the
person cooking them, or the fish
that pluck them from the water, or
any number of other animals that prey
on them. That is literally what fish are for.

animals > humans
Animals are innocent

Because gooks don't have souls.

humanity's role is to look after animals

What's the point of torture, Chang? Can't you just at least make their death clean and fast? And not boil dogs alive?

I eat fish if it is served to me, I never order it or cook it myself. I have a huge Oscar fish and they are clever and moody fish, I love them, so I understand what you mean.

Lots of biologists have been saying that fish don't feel pain. With that in mind, I guess we don't have to care about how slowly we kill them.

You grew up.

Am I a pussy for finding this absolutely repulsive?

Came here to say this. Baseless torture is nigger tier and a sign of low iq.

What is with the fish intestines? Can you eat them?

>Lots of biologists have been saying that fish don't feel pain
Why the reaction when he pierces it's eye?

That's the humanity inside of you. Gooks don't have any of it.

If the fish is small enough, you don't have to worry about it. In my opinion those fish are in a gray area, but eating the organs won't hurt.

they do feel pain, but the are not conscious beings.

It's like breaking a branch off a tree

I'll have you know I'm only roughly 25% nip if not less. But I'm pretty sure it gets stabbed in the brain on the first stab thus killing it immediately. But that's all for aesthetics I suppose, I prefer my fish to be fillet only. What I don't get is stuff like frog sashimi where they keep the upper part on your plate. Or thag one video where they fry the fish but don't fry the head to keep it kinda alive or something. That's just weird.

Probably something to do with its body realizing a metal object doesnt belong in its eye

You are a good human being. You felt this way because an innocent creature is being hurt. I will never feel this way if a thieving nigger was being lynched. Or a dirty Muslim was being stoned.

This is the same logic liberals use to claim street shitters are of the same value as people who know how to use the loo.

It's fine to be attached to pets, but not every fish is the one you kept. Do you regard every human you come across the same as your immediate family? In group out group preferences are completely normal.

>its body realizing
So you mean pain?

Clearly it doesn't wanna get killed. Doesn't mean it feels pain, though. Reactions to things can happen in any range of senses. If you pull your face back from smelling shit, does that mean you're in physical pain, or you just don't like the smell? Or if you're tickled and pull away, does that mean it hurts? Same logic can be applied here. There's no clear answer as to what they're feeling could be called "pain" as we see it or not, but if people with the right qualifications say they aren't, then I'm just gonna go with that until proven otherwise.

yum! i ate that all the time. theyre so crispy you can just eat the spine and all. tastes so nice and salty. reminds me to make it again sometime

germany was a mistake

i mean on the one hand fish is an important protein source. on the other hand this seems unnecessary cruelty.

whatever the quickest and easiest way to kill fish is we should just do that. since we have to eat fish. but we don't need to be weird about fucking sticking needles in the fish eyes and slowly torturing them to death, shits cold, show some respect for your food.

Thank you user. And why do they prepare them alive?

Looks delicious.

>be hungry
>eat fish

I don't see how this is bad?

>muh Whites
>muh animals
>slowly being genocided

Great job that did for our Race, eh?

Asian tradition of cooking things alive. It's pretty gruesome, and unnecessary, but it's just how they are raised to eat things.

maybe if they werent so dumb to get caught, they wouldnt feel pain and be on the spikes getting roasted???

Who the fuck cares if our food can feel pain? The only reason to put an animal out of its misery quickly is to prevent stress hormones that ruin the meat, and because we got better shit to do than torture animals for fun.

This is a woman.

if you were to do this to a chicken you would get arrested on animal cruelty laws. there is a right and wrong way to kill an animal for meat. the right way is quick and painless as is reasonably possible and slowly jamming a needle into its eyes does not "meat" the standards of western morality

>muh feels

>Who the fuck cares if our food can feel pain? The only reason to put an animal out of its misery quickly is to prevent stress hormones that ruin the meat, and because we got better shit to do than torture animals for fun.

That looks delicious

What if the fish consents?

I don't think fish can feel pain the same way a human or mamals in general can feel.

But maybe this is just an excuse so I can use them as liefebait for fishing.

>the only animal on the planet to ever occasionally show empathy toward its prey was a horrible mistake

Also why do I like seeing people cook and or butcher fish? It's fascinating like that video of cuddlefish being cut and sold or lobster being bled out.
youtu.be/WIMY634JRe0
youtu.be/tDkPwBIL3kc

So are you al vegans ITT or is it just muh feels ;_; *continues eating meat*

Google 'Sprotten'. Tried it once, really disgusting.

We must process food animals into meat in a manner which is suitable to high standards of western morality. To do otherwise would be to descend to a level of savagery and barbarism that is beneath us. To reduce pain and suffering through a quick death is about being civilized, moral, respectful, and it's about being better people.

It's important, and already with the factory farms in the west that we try not to think about, we are in danger of becoming a very immoral culture. Immorality in one way breeds immorality in other ways. Tolerence of cruelty in animals becomes tolerence of cruelty in general. We need high standards or we let ourselves go as a people.

Why? Because I put stick in some brainless fish? I just want to eat that fish or feed my family/friends and it's all I care. The rest is useless empathy.

Fucking wogs ITT. Harming animals outside of necessity is subhuman.

There's a difference between killing an animal for food and torturing one to death.

Fuck off Peterson. Go read your bible or something.

>1 post by this id
Shill thread.

other mammals occasionally show empathy toward its prey too

this baby wildebeest finally has returned to a herd its belongs to

But if its eaten at the end doesn't that mean it was killed for food regardless of death?

>There's a difference between killing an animal for food and torturing one to death.

so everything's fine if you eat it afterwards

not an argument because you can't even argue because i'm not wrong. i win

if you need to eat it and you didn't create unnecessary suffering in the process. then yes, objectively i would say that does make it moral

this

Oh so do you avoid dairy product and chicken?

Cows are kept impregnated to continue producing milk.
Their male calves are put to slaughter and they themselves are eventually killed off when they reach a certain age.

Chicken are kept in ridiculously crowded miserable conditions where they barely have any room to move and wallow in their own shit until they are slaughtered.

Disclaimer: I'm not vegan or vegetarian
Call me whatever you want but I'm not a fucking hypocrite. This is the reality of consuming animal products from food to clothes or medicine. They're living things that had to die and suffer to get the product that you end up consuming. If it truly bothers you become a vegan. Don't cherrypick which suffering you care and which you don't care about.

> we must take care to not hurt the feefees of little fish
> but killing human babies is OK if you want to
Liberal logic, everyone.

White WOMEN promoted animal rights.

We used them as tools up until women's suffrage. A white man spares his cattle suffering only because happy cows taste better.

You are right

That is the most quasi intelligent thing I've read today. Why would you assume such a highly evolved and biologically similar animal doesn't actually feel pain, but only responds to stimuli? These creatures have fully functioning brains, unlike you.

i personally love looking into the eyes of a coral trout i just caught, or a despondent barra, lifting them up to eye level as i deftly slit their throat. fresh is best

TO LIVE AND NOT TO BREATHE IS TO DIE IN TRAGEDY

Cows are kept impregnated to continue producing milk.
Their male calves are put to slaughter and they themselves are eventually killed off when they reach a certain age.

people also don't realise feedlots are where people get their 100% American/British/irish beef outdoor raised that goes into all their mcdonalds and fast food. living in a prison complex eating nothing but feed until they get salughtered

it's the strating point of sociopathy

If cruelty to animals begets cruelty to people you were broken in the first place. Your sense of empathy was never appropriately tuned to humanity so you merely latched onto anything with vaguely human appearances and behaviors. You are a grossly overrated psychopath.

There is nothing more terrifying than someone who no longer feels for his fellow man because he's grown accustomed to killing soulless automatons. The kind of freak child that discovers that he would like to slit someone's throat after getting over popping a balloon with a smiley face on it.

there is a lot of room to improve the morality in the process. we could eat chicken and drink milk in more humane ways, but we don't. but it could also be worse, at least we have some standards. some cultures don't. but our standards could be higher while still allowing for milk and meat as protein sources.

Wow just wow genius argument good sir, I love torture now

>It seems fucked up that other people can take care of fish and then still eat other fish. It's the same thing as eating a dog or a cat, to me.

It seems fucked up to me that you grow attached to whole species. I love my dog but I still tried dog meat when I was in Seoul on holiday.

not really

vegetarians have existed since the dawn of time

pythagoras for example

No one said they can't.

Kill them slowly is torture; killing any animal slowly is torture. A quick death isn't cruel, and eating meat isn't immoral.

>Morality and animal size are inversely related.

Kys. If you're a big meanie for killing a non-endangered exotic animal, you're just as bad for killing fish.

Their brains are primitive and puny, and only follow instinct and stimuli. They don't have self awareness or consciousness. There's obviously smarter animals like Squid and Octopi, but saying a dumb little fish the size of your hand has the same brain power and biology of a human is just stupid.

You're saying that an intensely painful and terrifying death is the same as a quick surprising one?

I was a vegetarian for 5 years without realising the effect it was having on my health. I'm 21 now so it was during quite a crucial phase of growth. I have seriously limited strength and flexibility and I've been told by a doctor that the long-term strength of my bones has probably been compromised.

I only eat free-range eggs and I intend to switch to a dairy farm I've personally visited once I'm self-sufficient. Don't be so presumptuous.

google.fi/search?q=do fish feel pain&oq=do fish fe&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.1871j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

It's an actually very complex subject. And instead of saying "brain = pain" why don't you do some reading of your own?

indeed. the actual consensus of the scientific community (much as i hate that phrase) seems to agree that studies to date show very very strong evidence for fish being able to feel pain. and that animals in general have a degree of consciousness that needs to be acknowledged, even lower order animals.

animals not feeling pain or having emotion as being a valid scientific opinion fell out of favour decades ago. but some people still cling to the idea.

>saying a dumb little fish the size of your hand has the same brain power and biology of a human is just stupid

nobody said that you autist, stop trying to twist people's words to make up for your lack of argument

fish have a nervous system and a brain and they release toxins when they're in pain

are they less complex compared to other animals like cows and shit? yes

but that still doesn't make it okay to kill and eat them in my book

Eating meat bought from the store is cruelty. There is no guarantee that animal was humanely slaughtered; every time a secret camera footage is released from an abattoir it is pretty much guaranteed to show severe animal suffering. If you have ever eaten a piece of chicken which was pink, you can be certain that bird was alive when it was scalded and defeathered.

Hunting and slaughtering an animal is natural and for anyone who has done so, is enlighteing and spiritual. But commercial animal production is typically worked by darkies and jailbird degenerates who have little empathy for the beasts which they torment and murder.

Still, around the turn of the 20th century, animals rights quickly transitioned from being a gentleman's squabble to something with lots of women involved in their usual shame game. An astonishing number of women, mostly shaming people. You can thank women for modern, western animal rights, in the form of authoritarian statement of morality it currently takes, rather than the philosophical question it was initially.

tolerence of cruelty is what i said
we outsource the actual cruelty
and we do tolerate too much cruelty to humans. in part because we tolerate cruelty of animals and let things slide that we wouldn't personally do.

tolerence of immorality in treatment of animals becomes tolerence of immorality in general in a society.

but you make a good point

Just don't cause unnecesary suffering you fucking retards
Litteraly just whack the fish in the head first, theres NO reason to dont do that before skeevering the fuckers

Retarded way of cooking, holy fuck

>dawn of time
>pythagoras

>Don't cause unnecessary suffering

Why? It might offend your mother?

They're not human. Their suffering isn't a blip on a sane person's emotional radar.

this

So you're telling me that if it's a "living" organism it's not okay? By "living" I mean it has a brain. Where's the line for you, shellfish and insects? Invertebrates? Or only vegetation should be eaten because their "pain" is nothing like animal pain. Just learn to accept we kill other things to stay alive ourselves.

>but that still doesn't make it okay to kill and eat them in my book

And thats okay, you don't have to eat them. Just acknowledge that not everyone shares your ideology.

You are in no position to claim what defines a sane human, user.

I repeat, just fucking kill it first, in light of the odd chance that fish might actually give a shit about being cooked alive.

>caring about non-mammalians
Do you send money to the poor starving African children, too?