Serious question here, Sup Forums...

Serious question here, Sup Forums. Why do some of you seriously think it's a good idea to give pic related the ability to stifle if not outright censor their competition?

Look at who they are and what they own. Why the FUCK does Trump think it's a good idea to give them the ability to do that? All it's gonna take is one SJW to go screaming to them about the 'ebil racists' and they'll knock Breitbart, Stormfront, and probably even Sup Forums off the web. And of course they'll do it because they don't want to be the company that 'sympathizes with hate speech.'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are gay

10/10 argument.

Hey wanna know something?

>Serious question here, Sup Forums. Why do some of you seriously think it's a good idea to give pic related the ability to stifle if not outright censor their competition?
Because it's a free country and they should be allowed to do what they want.

Yes, let's give the owners of NBC, CNN, Huffpost, Vox Media, etc. the right to decide what we all can or can't see on the internet. What could possibly go wrong?

It's their company. Let them do what they want. I don't use any of them anyway.

If you're American and you're on the internet, you're using them, even if your bill is sent elsewhere. There's a very good chance that the infrastructure your network is based on was built by at least one of the big three.

Internet was not built by them, internet was built by millitary i.e. tax payers

you are basically handing them over a thing build by tax payers as if they own it

The problem he's saying is that these people own these companies and also would be in control of what you can see on the internet, meaning the same people that endorse the retarded views on buzzfeed could now enforce those retarded views on you

UMG is owned by a french company... I only listen to WB artists, or no label, Sony is Jap to me, I like at&t as a company. I pirate movies. Is that greg lansky guy really jewish or did pol edit his Wikipedia. If so theyre right about jews and they dont belong here

You're the kind or person who approves of monopolies. Fuck off

I see three companies in that image, and there's tons of smaller companies all over the country, as well as satellite providers.

Trump should just buy twitter. Deport nbc.

>Jews control mainstream media
>fuck the jews
>jews control the entire internet
>they can do whatever they want

youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM

>Satellite meme

It is good for IRC and nothing else. It seems that murrifats are perfectly fine with someone gouging them when it comes to internet access and they just try to decide if they prefer Google or Comcast to fuck them in the ass.

Let's face it, Sup Forums would be up in arms if the shoe were on the other foot, and it hadn't been a nigger whose FCC instituted Net Neutrality.

This.

Satellite is the Dial-Up of the 21st century.

I love NN
Comcast owns the rights to my city's cable infrastructure and I don't live in a densely populated area so it's not like google is going to build their own cables anytime soon. I'm stuck with them.

So why is this important? Lets say that I want to watch Netflix but the stream just shits itself and it's practically unwatchable because comcast is throttling it. Then comcast urges me to watch their shitty service instead at the same price of netflix but it's actually watchable because they won't put any throttling restrictions on their own service. They will do this with every service that I can find online. Any online service that isn't directly affiliated with my ISP won't be getting my business because I'm being cockblocked by Comdick.

Do you really want ISPs making their own shitty versions of existing websites and monopolizing the internet faggots?

A lot of the country is also monoplized under Xfinity and Time warner

Wow look at how the DOJ enforced antitrust laws so well.

Anti-trust laws are bad for (established) business and thus unamerica.

notice how the most used internet services are missing from this image?
google and netflix?

Don't worry, Trump will fix that.

Time Warner is guilty of first degree failing to suck his cock and will pay for it.

Google and Netflix aren't ISPs.