How do Trump supporters feel about this kind of thing...

How do Trump supporters feel about this kind of thing? I can think of at least another 3 or 4 times this exact thing happened with him making up an objectively fake story to make himself look badass which then immediately gets refuted, making the entire world laugh at him (boy scouts, call with Mexican president, daily show request, etc).
This is genuinely not meant as bait, I am honestly curious what you think about this, since his badass, macho personality seems to be a big part of his popularity and making up lies to seem cool, only to be called out on them a second later seems quite the opposite of that

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4136910/person-of-the-year-shortlist-2015/
unvis.it/time.com/4136910/person-of-the-year-shortlist-2015
sys.Sup
time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care about him doing this stuff in the slightest. Your reactions make it great though. I just love how people like you are so arrogant that you have to weigh in so show your superiority .

Can you elaborate on that, please? I would think that it would be embarrassing for his supporters at best, possibly even infuriating since most people don't really like politicians openly lying (which seems to be what happened in those instances)

Sorry, didn't mean to sound arrogant. Like I said, I'm just curious. I try to stay neutral so I like to know what people from both sides think

>I would think that it would be embarrassing for his supporters

You leftists want people to feel shame so badly. Nobody cares what you think.

He is a sad human being,that's all to it.

>Only arrogant people can have an opinion on the most powerful man in the world nakedly lying to the entire planet

That's a pretty desperate attempt at spin.
Pic related, it's you.

He's built a narrative where everybody who criticizes him is lying. I would normally say that this is a horrible misstep and is going to ruin him in the end, but unfortunately discourse on the internet and in leftist media has been legitimately so bad that he's not really wrong and I don't see what other choice he has.

So once everyone around him is lying, I think he's just stopped bothering to even consistently fact check in his head whether or not some random thing he thinks is actually true or not. It sucks, I do wish he would stop that much at least.

kek, the funny thing is that tweet by Trump doesn't allude to how Time chooses anything. It claims that he 'probably' will be named. And between the two of them I'm more likely to believe Trump, given Times completely unrelated response. And nothing btw was actually refuted with any evidence, it's just his word their word. So honestly if you think anyone gives a shit.... nope.

>since most people don't really like politicians openly lying
Is pic related what you're saying? Is that a lie? yet people freak out and go bat shit over stuff like this. Off the top of my head the koi fish is also another example. For the past 2 years we've been bombarded with trivial shit non stop its almost a reaction at this point not to care about your opinion.

>>Only arrogant people can have an opinion on the most powerful man in the world nakedly lying to the entire planet
People having a reaction just like this is what I'm talking about.

Why makes the Times' narrative more plausible than the president's?

this

His supporters suck his dick no matter what because they're mentally retarded and don't know how to improve their lives and actually think a WWE character can make everything better and create a world where people actually give a shit about them and aren't just waiting for them to die.

>media consistently lies and is proven wrong on so many occasions that it is beyond the reasonable doubt they are all traitors
>trump has stopped bothering to fact check

Your salt was alone worth the vote, plus the one Im gonna give him 2020.

It's called supporting the POTUS. You may not have heard of this, but whoever is in office is the President and is the one who gets his supporters' active support. It's not going to still be Obama forever even after he leaves office.

>trump says thing which humiliates certain media company
>media company claims he's lying
>other media companies instantly believe first media company and spend the whole day ranting about Trump being the biggest liar since Liar McLiarstein
>regardless of what actually happened, Trump supporters reflexively disbelieve media and the incident feeds their confirmation bias and makes them disbelieve the media even more

Why does the media keep falling for this shit? Either Trump's picking another fight with them and provoking them into apoplexy just for the fun of it, or they're lying to save face. Either way they lose even more of what little credibility they have left.

Take note of how Time didn't actually refute anything he said.

Seriously, the best thing they could do for these next 7 years is just ignore him.

>politicians lie

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK WHEN DID THIS START????!?!?!??!!?!!!!!!!!!!1 ARREST THEM ALL!!

I like watching him belittle and act like a jag-off to things I hate.

Trump didn't say that they chose him. He said that someone at Time told him he'd PROBABLY win. There's a big difference between those two and only a low IQ Clinton voter wouldn't be able to differentiate.
Less obvious but even more relevant is the admission by Time that he wasn't making the story up by virtue of them making such a transparently deceitful statement.

>time said I will probably me man of the year
>no we didn't we don't choose until
December 6th

Uh? He never claimed you chose him?

kek, i didnt notice that

I'd be flattering that you're basing your decisions on me if, as I've already said, you weren't retarded. You can't not do anything from a sense of inferiority. Keep spreading that ass and showing everyone how independent you are.

time.com/4136910/person-of-the-year-shortlist-2015/

Sure they do.

What if we archive it
unvis.it/time.com/4136910/person-of-the-year-shortlist-2015

What if we report the bots
sys.Sup Forums.org/pol/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=150836523&altc=1

Funny fact :
Trump was winning the pull on their website...

They they just removed it and started a new one.

lmao, I hope u get paid to flaunt your butthurt here, otherwise it's pathetic.

Totally voting for him again
in 2020. Gonna throw a yuge keger
in his honor when he wins.

You cucks will never get it... Snowflake.

>Can you elaborate on that please?

Why the fuck would you listen to a word that Time says in the first place? It is yellow journalism at its worst, they are guaranteed to outright lie to push their agenda. You are an idiot if you trust them period, let alone over President Trump.

Protip: US mainstream media has no credibility.

Hahahahahahah you're so butthurt. I love it!

Trump didn't say anything about HOW they chose "Person Of The Year", just that they told him he'd PROBABLY get it so he'd agree to an interview and photo shoot with them. I have no doubt that the conversation in question took place. Scoring an interview and photo shoot with the President would make a nice profit for any publication.

I voted AfD, so this is probably the first time in my life I've been called a leftist. I mean maybe it's a cultural thing, but if I wrote a tweet like "So GQ just said I was the sexiest man alive but I can't be arsed to go to the photoshoot so I declined " and GQ goes "Uhm... who are you?" then I'd be somewhat embarrassed.

I'm certainly not going batshit, like I said, I'm just curious enough to spend 2 minutes on Sup Forums for it. If you want a better example look at the boyscouts drama or the call with the Mexican president (where again, he bragged about something and the other party went "uhm... sorry, this just did not happen..?")

They said ‘we don’t comment’, which is true.

Trump said ‘they tried to arrange a photo shoot because someone told him he will probably win’, this is also true.

Time HAS to let the likely winner know that they will win because they need to interview and photograph that person.

Both statements are true, but Time deliberately was deceitful and tried to make it look like trump was lying. If you read it carefully though, they refuted nothing and confirmed by omission.

Time is not a magazine, it's a shitty pamphlet in dentist's offices. Who cares.

>Time says '"n-n-no, you"
>liberals take it as truth
lol

Well according to the President, Time said he was PROBABLY going to be person of the year, in a private call.

That means they neither made their decision, or were publicly commenting before Dec. 6. Care to explain how Trump is lying, and not the hysterical left wing biased rag that came crawling back for a second year after trashing him over and over?

They literally don't care. Trump voters don't care about facts. They just care about pissing off liberals. They're so desperate for their side to "win" that they'll vote for an obvious conman that's going to shit down their throats, so long as they can point at this guy and go HAHAHA FUCK YOU LIBERALS EAT SHIT BET YOU'RE ANGRY THAT WE VOTED THIS GUY INTO OFFICE HAHAHAHA.

That's really all it is.

Not for nothing, let me explain to anybody who is not a troll in green text

>Be Trump
>Get asked for Photoshoot & Interview for possibility of being featured in Magazine
>Decline for personal beliefs; including the magazine could probably just spin the article and make you the "ANTI-MAN" of the year
>OP describes him as "badass, and macho"
>Germancuck definitely does not feel any sexual attraction towards US president

Everything you're saying is based on me, but it shouldn't be. I shouldn't matter. You have no ideology other than annoying other people. If you really had something to say my opinion wouldn't matter. You would only be marching into the future, but you have no future. Say one thing that isn't based on how I feel.

Beat me to it... this was my point, too.

time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/

Vote for Trump

>I'm certainly not going batshit, like I said, I'm just curious enough to spend 2 minutes on Sup Forums for it. If you want a better example look at the boyscouts drama or the call with the Mexican president (where again, he bragged about something and the other party went "uhm... sorry, this just did not happen..?")

and again at this point I don't care enough to look for anything that you say

This, fucking kikes.

>Germancuck definitely does not feel any sexual attraction towards US president

projecting your own insecurities here i see

Now they won't talk about the fact that he's set the judiciary on a conservative slant for the next 40 years.

They just said they had no comment. They didn't say he was lying. Of course they'd have to inform the person before publication so they can do photo shoots and stuff. They're just trying to save face dumbass. And make our president look stupid in the process, which is rude and unpatriotic. WTF happened to class?

Yep, that's why he wrote PROBABLY. They call people up and tell them what will happen if they win, he said NO, THANKS.

Thank you. I will use this new link from now on.

In other words, TIME is FAKE NEWS

So how many times did Time reset the poll?

Every situation you described is "he said vs she said".

You have no objective way of knowing the truth in these situations. Thus, it's about who you choose to believe.

Actually we elected him to say "fuck you" to the elite.

Something that liberals have been dreaming about for ages, yet are completely unable to do.

>We arrange the interview/photo with the winner the same day we publish

You realize Trump is playing 4d chess? He baits the media to accomplish what he wants. For example, during the campaign, he got billions in free press coverage. He is a troll. If you don't get that why are you on pol?

Only thing that matters is the judges he gets to pick

i genuinely feel bad for people like this. this post itself is probably bait, but obviously there are plenty of people who think this. literal third grade mentality has taken over, i hope we can overcome this

>incorrect about how we choose
Which wasn't part of his claim, was it?
Trump passed on the accolade and they defended themselves from leftist hoards with a meaningless mistruth.

This

That's what I thought.

This is known as a Freudian Slip, most common when angry or cornered. It's basically accidentally revealing your power level, but the libshit version.

>How do Trump supporters feel about this kind of thing?
Trump 2020, cry more :^)

I didn't even realise the faggots at tome released a statement. The way I saw it. Trump told a lie be side he doesn't give a fuck and is above trivial time nominations. He is the president now so the media can suck his dick.

Yep, if that didn't happen they would just say nobody from Time called Trump. Instead they said some non-physical entity doesn't comment on results before the publication. Obviously Time emplpyees and others (for example whatever printer company employees they use) have to know the results and may comment on them before. Not to mention nobody claimed a choice was ever made...

>how do trump supporters feel about this?

Trump: TOTAL MELT DOWN

As a former Trump voter I find it hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But seriously we can't have that man have the koi food.

All journalists must hang.

I don't see the contradiction you seem to find in that image.

>I can think of at least another 3 or 4 times this exact thing happened with him making up an objectively fake story
For the 10,000th time tonight, this story is PROBABLY true and Time magazine has not refuted his claim in any way.

Also, what is it with liberals/shills/12yo's excessively using the word "objectively" as if that word alone placed in front of some phrase makes it a 100% proven fact? Your choice of diction makes your true goals far too obvious.

this comment is fucking incoherent.
>2c shilling fee revoked.

>get a load of this feels faggot

Same, frankly I think when he does this kind of stuff, it's hilarious. He's "the absolute madman" after all. I love that it gets certain people so worked up because it's just so not a big deal.

Not going to lie, former Time reader here, I find it hilarious to watch Time crash and burn. But seriously, we cant let Trump have man of the year two times.

blah blah blah......what is pols second choice for the time magazine poll???.

SINCE.

that was the fucking original mission.

to troll time ragazine.

right?

>Time doesn't comment
>"Probably"

What is incorrect about this?

>the liberal candidate I wanted to win didn't win so I'm going to keep crying like a snowflake

I absolutely love it :^)

>TIME would NEVER lie

do all Krauts believe everything the media tells them?

I believe him more than I believe time. He has zero reason to lie so blatantly. In fact he could actually be lying but because it's so bold and blatant I have hard time believing it's lie. I don't even know what to think anymore.

>Why makes the Times' narrative more plausible than the president's?
Firstly it's Time's (not the Times') narrative.
Secondly Trump has a track record of lying.

Thirdly although their denial has absolutely zero evidence value, it seems very unlikely that Time would choose Trump again because he hasn't really done much since last time.

Lmao Time BTFO. Can’t wait until he wakes up and JUST their weasel ass reply even more.

Economy is up 30% and he is most popular in the poll, stupid shill kike.

Then why did Steve jobs think he was going to be person of the year when they made it the "computer?"

His "track record of lying" really just amounts to things like pic related and you know it. It's never anything of real significance, like, you know, lying about cheating in the debates, for example.

You deserve every bit of his trolling.

Also TIME's tweet means it's not fake.

They legally have to believe state and media propaganda. They go to jail if they don't.

>That flag
No wonder you Merkelites can't figure the POTUS out. The Trump remains staunchly unstumped while you grovel before rapefugees.
KYS, Hanz.

Pic related IS "Man of the Year":

Let me tell you all how this probably went down:

"Hello Mr Trump this is Time Magazine, you're in the running for Time Person of the Year and we'd like to conduct an interview and photoshoot with you"
>"Well I don't know, am I going to win it?"
"There's a good chance you will win sir"

......Later
>"Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to win"
Even later......
>"WE DIDN'T SAY PROBABLY, WE SAID THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE, DRUMPHT BTFO!!!!!!!!"

>things the TV told me
lol

lol all these newfags

It's for the lulz man.
And people beign butthurt and the most powerful man in the world shut posting and talking about invisible planes it's pretty funny

Sorry Hillary the Cunt lost the election.
Cant believe its been a year.

OBTW her DOJ ankle bracelet is the same kind McCain has to wear.

>then I'd be somewhat embarrassed.
That's a foolish analogy. Time didn't say he was lying, time said trump was incorrect about how they comment on the winner

Maybe you should understand before you speak

I luv it! ...Yaaaar, you lilly lick motherfuckers ar gunna get whats comin to ya...u wer warnd!!!

Time is full of shit. Trump is telling the truth.

if you honestly think the staff of the times is above reproach and that their declaration automatically means that trump is lying then you are too blue-pilled to engage in any meaningful discussion with

in case you hadn't noticed, the (((media))) has been outright hysterical for the last 18 months or so. half of the fucking websites in the us have nixed their commenting sections in an attempt to take the narrative back from the bad goyim who are out of their control