Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Why is she such a bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3DnnCnWYKw
youtube.com/watch?v=zOERyX3xnHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ep7pgOY_kMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haven't watched the show but apparently I'm told she has autism and is easily convinced that murder is a good choice

So I guess that's why

New chapter in about 30 minutes to an hour, get hype

She is a good girl.

She did nothing wrong.

So I just finished the first half of Limited. I'm scared to continue.

It only gets better.

What's on her mind, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=H3DnnCnWYKw

At this point I'm just so numbed to all the killing, I barely care when someone dies. Nothing shocking about it anymore.

1. Rulah
2. Homework

youtube.com/watch?v=zOERyX3xnHQ
Inquisition has been arrived.

Autism coupled with poor programming.

What's your opinion on the new girls?

Hana got what she deserved.

any have a sound webm of her saying suimusuimu?

Tama got me even though I knew it was coming because she was one of the more likable girls and she really didn't deserve to go like that.

Does swim swim even realize that her MG body is fucking lewd?

It's fine, just don't get attached to anyone, really

I just feel like they did it the wrong way round. Sure, she's probably the nicest, but then again she went along with all kinds of murder schemes, she's hardly innocent. And then she gets a flashback of her past to make her more lovable after she kicks the bucket? That's all wrong! Make me care about the character first before you pull the rug from under my feet. The last one that got me really was Top Speed. That death had a lot better setup.

Writing the kanji for "friend" after she brutally killed off her only friend. Ironic.

They did all the other flashbacks before the characters were killed. Tama getting one would have tipped off her death.

So by letting her die THEN doing the flashback you're never given that death flag. It's just to add to the surprise of it.

Tama was kind of forced into the situation, even if she's not really innocent I don't think she had much of an option, especially for someone as weak willed as her.

Top Speed's death was probably the one that got me the most, but it only really hit me during her scenes this episode. The buildup made it obvious, but her death itself was really sudden.

DELET THIS!!!!!!

no, she probably doesn't understand the concept of lewdness
to immature and autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=ep7pgOY_kMg

Hana got what she deserved.

do it for pic related

Seriously, how?

By being a terrible imouto.

Yeah but I really just... wasn't surprised, though.

That's no excuse. Being weak willed doesn't magically exempt you from responsibility for your own actions.

You spelt Mana wrong.

Really, there is no good way of doing all the flashback.
1. Give them flashbacks before they die: Obvious death flag.
2. Give them flashbacks after they die: They had no character when they died and so you didn't care.
3. Frontload all the flashbacks: Terrible pacing with boring nothing-ever-happens first half and a terribly rushed gorefest as the second half.
4. Mix and match: Hard to do without stumbling.
So they mostly went with option 1 with a little bit of mixup in rare cases in order to surprise. It might have been better if they had mixed a little bit more, but really, I wouldn't know. Any screenwriters here who could elaborate on better possible mixes?

I want to MARRY Marika!

We need to eradicate that weed.

Marika is pretty great. Also a cake.

Listen you little piece of rancid gangrene rotten shit, say one more word, ONE more fucking word about Hana and I will personally track you down and set your house on fire with a fireball the likes of which your magic-inept little peashooter of wand only dares to wish it could dream about. You talk bad about my little sister again and you're going to wish I'd skin you alive slowly, because that'd be far more pleasant than the hell you'll find yourself the second your retarded little peanut brain decides it'd be a good idea to shit out one more stupid remark.

new chapter is out

Damn you Uluru.

put more effort into it Uluru

Playing the tough guy on the Internet doesn't change that fact that your incompetency is responsible for Hana getting what she deserved.

They are okay but not as good as Restart cast. Story is more interesting though.

But I have a feeling that this entire thing is Pfle setting up everything to get Mao killed.

Bitch please, even flame flamey could kick your pansy ass.

>Spoiler
That's a pretty interesting assumption.

How specific is the identity rule? Do they have to know their full name and where they live or what?

Swim Swim appeared before Hardgore Alice in her human form was able to kill her because her "identity" was revealed by her subordinate so Alice was unable to transform again to save herself due this rule.

Swim Swim was knocked out in human form in Tama's arms, but she didn't lose her magical ability.

let's not go too far

So you are sitting at a bar with your wizard buddies when this magical girls comes with her friends and slaps your ass.

Just with humans, problem is SwimSwim is an autist so she takes everything at face value.

If someone who isn't another Magical girls sees a Magical girl transform into or out of magical girl mode your powers are taken away your powers.

It's just a rule. It's not like they instantly lose powers if somebody sees them.

The actual rule is only about normal people finding out. Ruler's rule is about other magical girls but only Swim cares about that one.

Isn't Hana the older one?

>Alice was unable to transform again to save herself due this rule.
It's more of a "if the government finds out people know your true identity you're fired" kind of thing than "magic invisible bomb collar." Also, Alice was fucked because she if she transformed in public, everyone would know who she is and Fav would find out pretty quickly (and he'd kill her by taking her powers away).

Is anyone else unable to open half the images in this thread as well as the rest of Sup Forums?

But it's literally canon that without ODing on healing serum Mana would lose to even the weakest of magical girls.

Magical girls are allowed to know each other's identities. Nana and Winterprison were lesbians together, SW and Pucelle were friends, the Angels were sisters. It's just a bad idea if someone like 2Swim gets your name

As a mage, Mana's talent is versatility.

no, sounds like it's an issue on your end

No, that Mana, Hana's the imouto with rabbit ears who got exactly what she deserved.

It's apparently the 112th kanji they learn. I guess Fav will need to install some okurigana on his app.

>english
>learn the alphabet before you get to school

>japanese
>by second grade you have learned about one tenth of the joyo

But not fast enough to defend against the physical strength of even the weakest magical girl.

but taking powers away doesn't kill the magical girl. Fav is the source of this lie, when he just outright just kills the girls using whatever built-in kill switch he has when he gave them their powers.

Ask her is she can see the contents of my underwear.

Yeah, but Mana was able to go toe-to-toe with a famous magical girl longer than some other more impressive magical girls.

In america at least, the alphabet is a major part of the kindergarten curiclum.

>taking powers away doesn't kill the magical girl
Taking away a magical girl's powers is literally what kills them. The normal method of removing magical girls is to take their phone away and wipe their memories. That was one of the few truths Fav told them.

Because she ODed on the healing serum and almost killed herself.

Yeah, she's basically a walking toolkit, she's not meant to fight.

It's like complaining about why you can't drive with a laptop.

The problem with kanji is how much shit you actually have to learn. Common use is what, 2000 characters?

those most other impressive girls would surpass her if they have access to the drugs as well, it's not like it's made for her specific use

What happened to Nemurin, then?

It was different in the novel.
Chapter1 started from the PoV of Alice. It was written such a way that you thought that she was the MC. Like the part where she killed off Magicaloid44, the whole scene played out from Alice pov instead of SW like in the anime.
There was also less flashback in the novel since many of those in the anime were taken from episodes(book 4) of the series. The killing and death come quick and fast with zero warning and time to mourn in the novel.

The anime is actually pretty faithful and dare said done better than the novel.

Why don't the nips and chinks just give up on the pictographs and learn English?
or even come up with something like Korean where everything is easy and logical

So if a former magical girl finds another phone and regains their memories, could they become an MG again?

Does that mean we could be MGs with the right phones?

The average newspaper uses around 3000 different kanji, if you knows those ones you can read pretty much anything outside of complex and classical novels/poems.

Is she (he) going to be the only one to get doujins?

It allows nips to jerk off to men and tell others that they're straight, so yes.

Well, in the novel none of all that backstory actually existed when it was originally published. It was added later as side stories. Which is probably the reason why most people here consider the arc 1 cast to be rather weak in comparison to the later arcs. A problem that Lerche obviously tried to avoid by splicing these side stories into the main story. With mixed success due to the problem explained earlier.

Aw yea, best boy

The Koreans scrapped their traditional writen language in 14/1500's in favor of one that allowed for faster and cheap mass printing, the Chinese and Japanese weren't willing to sacrifice something so integral to their culture as their writing system to keep up, so for a period of a couple centuries Korea was the most technologically advanced civilization on Earth in terms of printing.

lets figure out the science of having sexual relations with a body that you just sort of float into and against like a ghost but more gay

is she basically a slime?

Which scenes in the series hit you the hardest anons?

Mine has gotta either be,ln spoilers ahead for the animeonlies,Pechika's Sacrifice,Mimi's last thoughts or Lapis Lazuline breaking down from Detick Bell's death.

Uluru has ugly freckles!

You're overthinking this. Just have sex when she's a turtle.

From Restart definitely Pechika.
From Limited Wedin.
From JOKERS Filuru, fuck she shouldn't have died.

>make a show
>kill all the good characters off
why

So you can start over with a new bunch of great characters in the next book.
And then kill them all.

You need to realize the best character is Loli Swim Swim.

Restart Nokko begging the survivors to pay for her mother's treatment
Limited Kuru-Kuru him and funny tricks tag team attack on Pukin from beyond the grave
Jokers Quake kicking inferno out of the control room so shufflin wouldn't capture both of them.

From Restart definitely Nokko Chan.
From Limited Mao Pam and Wedin.
From JOKERS Inferno, i'm crying like bitch

Why

are they

so

cute?

MG with love pupils when

Because you gotta be super cute to be part of Puk Puck's crew.

Restart: Pechika and Nokko-chan
Limited: Wedin and Hana
Jokers: Cherry/Mimi and Filuru

You forgot
3. Murdah

Cold blooded