How do Albanians feel about their bad reputation and all the hate they get on this board and in real life too...

How do Albanians feel about their bad reputation and all the hate they get on this board and in real life too? Are you ashamed to say you’re Albanian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZRyko_bcglY
news.com.au/national/former-kings-cross-bagman-turned-international-godfather-vaso-ulic-arrested-after-decadelong-pursuit/news-story/c717b59a2f08efed5680f359764433a3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even Croatians have a bad reputations...

Are you Albanian immigrant in Italy?

North italian

Croatian have probably a better reputation respect to albanians, but here there are a lot of croatians thieves and some of them are a "slav" stereotype (rude with women,alcolist ,violent) etc

Suffice to say every flag on this board has got some history worth bantering about but in albanias case it is because they are a soft target.

btw i love the music...

youtu.be/ZRyko_bcglY

Croats are in no way comparable to albanians dude, come on. Only Moroccans manage to be worse than them

i have probably already replied to you once last month.

well my father is from kosovo and my mother from poland and i'm pretty certain, that i look whiter than most of the niggers on this board.

no we're not mudslimes and i have been a natsoc for years who supports openly the afd and everything that is related to white pride.

Get out of Germany you mutt, you can be proud to be white but you cannot be proud to be german.

I don't care what western cucks whose countries are being overrun with hordes of arab and african shitskins think, or s*rbshits for that matter. I get no hate and in reallife, neither am i ashamed of my roots or for being descendant of Fascists who fought for Axis. IDGAF tbqh famalam.

never said so, but at least i'm trying to keep uneducated shitskins out of this beautiful country. i would definetly say, that helping this country by paying taxes and helping out the local community for free is better than nothing. also i have attended the university, just like my father and my mother did.

My only contact with Albanians that I know about were two brothers who I hung around when we were young. They were alright guys, me and my friends got into some pretty big fights against other groups of kids and they never ran.

Albanians are honorary Bulgarians.

I dont know if they stopped hiding behind meme flags and diaspora flags spamming and shilling 24/7 anti-serb and anti-slav threads maybe they wouldnt get tons of hate on this board

No one can't be worst than the north africans, they are a fucking cancer. To me Albanians are not that bad, yeah a lot of them are thievies and criminals, but new generations are good.

>albanian hero
>literally his name is a Greek one

well we hate serbs with all our might, but it is degenerate to spam this board with useless threads.

They are litterally a disgusting retarded low IQ gypsy race that is always involved with crime, Just like niggers, mexicans and south americans they should never be allowed into any country.

Where i can find that statue?

And his mother was a Slav.

Most Albanians I've met have been from Kosovo and they have been cool. Seems like a lot of hate from Slavs who are a bigger contingent on this board

I'm Albanian and have no shame in telling people. Most don't know what or where Albania so uneducated people think I'm English and the smarter people think I'm Polish or Czech (dark hair and pale). As for the hate on this board, I don't mind it, every country is made fun of. I don't really hate Serbs or Greeks as they're pretty nice in real life and we eat the same food so I often see them in the local Europa shop here.

>well we hate serbs with all our might

are you still mad about?

A Serbian one, lol.

In canada kids fight? Really? For "fight" you mean chess and poetry?

Lady Samuel's Garden in London

>Talks about bad reputation
>Literal Nazi

I find that new generations are in general worse than new ones when it comes to immigrants in general. First gen was grateful to be allowed here, new one are entitled pricks that get angry because they are not instantly given citizenship and often more criminal than their parents

*are in general worse than old ones
Sorry for the typo

And the funniest bit is how they're so proud of him, yet they almost instantly converted to islam when they were conquered.

Success breeds jealousy

Albanians perform blood feuds, honour killings aka the very things that must be practiced by every single European ethnic group

NO YOU LIE STUPID SHKLJAV WE REAL DEFENCE OF WEST CIVILISATION GO BAKC TO PAKISTAN MOUNTAINS STUPID SHKLJAV WE ARE MUSHLJIM ILLYRIAN LEGIJON

This was before the internet, boys everywhere fought. Even greasy meatballs.

Not as well as me though, in my experience.

> I don't really hate Serbs or Greeks
t. zhapëmut below Orosh
serves are gypsies and gayreeks are part negro ugly inbred filth. Whatever comes in touch with their subhuman genetics turns to shit

Behold, the result of mixing with gayreeks

Albanians like just any other people you faggots, some are bad some are good

>Greeks are fine people
If anything FYROM proves that mixing with Greek mulattoes and Bulgarian hapas producing the most disgusting forms of “human” life

Fuck you Mongol tatar finnougric shitmix, go larping somewhere else

that's not a fact but Skanderbeg should be a hero for Christian Europe as well as an Albanian one

Looks like they came out from the Skyrim editor

Even the most politically correct most bluepilled normies I know openly hate albanians. Must be something to pic related.

Albanians are the balkan version of a jew. They go to other balkan countries and live in parallel societies. Super arrogant, motivated to succeed. They hold all the main bakeries, making shittons of money.
With shiptars you loose...

>Albanians like just any other people you faggots, some are bad some are good
On the other hand, you know that ALL the bad ones are albanian

Lol the average Canadian man from the prairies would beat the toughest luciano in italy

t.Fshatar
your family probably lived in the most backwards area of the country spreading ignorance and hatred of other white people. Ever wonder why Albanians get so much hate? It's retards like you

albanians are subhumans

>Are you ashamed to say you’re Albanian?
every single one of them hides their nationality/flag and makes hate threads
mostly about neighbour countries

most manipulative posters on Sup Forums

this

roll

Silence. Anyone who is not 100% European must be removed or gassed

They got hot women and they want to reclaim their land from the Jews. Good people, Kosovo needs to be integrated. Macedonia needs to admit that they are shitskins and steal our land.

No, you don't.

Did anybody have a vacation at the albanian coast? How was it? There must be some good places

I don't give the slightest of fucks about it. Most people form an opinion through flawed means. If you're willing to form an opinion for an entire population based on the behavior expressed by isolated samples, your opinion doesn't matter much.

Skanderbeg father Ivan was burried in Serbian Orthodox Church Hilandar.

Nice opinion

I am not affected. Most of you will never meet me in real life.

The few of you who meet me would keep quiet about your opinion because I'd break your teeth. Just admit it

I like you, too many generalising cucks base their beliefs off of flawed studies in tandem with their comprehension of the studies being sub par making them think they have the "truth"

1 and 5
2 and 5
4 and 5
All qts.

you need bomb shelters in Albania to protect you from the Albanians they are like a bomb that explodes very slowly but their niggerdom can level cities in time

Croatians are so few though. the one who have the worst reputation here are 1) Romanians 2) Albanians

Hungarians, polish, Ukrainians, don't really get too much shit.

The woman who comes to clean my house is from Odessa, and she's really nice and hard working.
Also I had a bad experience with one polish guy who used to be a family friend but then his wife left him, went back to Poland with their kid, and become a drunk and eventually died.
Still, polish immigrants are good on my book

Russia is not european.

Implying you read books.

It's funny because now albania, montenegro and even kosovo are way safer and richer than southern italy.

I like to spend a few weeks in balkan every spring so my winter ends early, and when I come back with the ferry I'm always surprised of the amount of niggers, gypsies and thug there are in italy.

Croatia is already way too expensive for my liking, in Tirana I go out eat meat twice a day and sleep in a cosy hostels for 500€ a month.

he means only north Albanians are European. It's a pretty dumb thing to say so don't put much thought into him

>making fun of chess and poetry

Two of the pastimes of the most advanced civilization in the western world and east asia

nice meme flag

Poland is a good nation. BTW i pretty much agree.

To me the main problem are africans, especially muslim africans.

I didn't say anything bad about anyone, why are you pissed off?

The only good thing about Serbs is that they tried to genozide Albanians. That should answer the question.

Look in the fucking mirror, greek-nafri-egyptian admixed mulatto

Mmh I feel yours is kind of meme answer becuase southern Italy isn't more dangerous than the north. Only big cities are. Even Naples, the most dangerous city here, isn't really that much of a danger if you know where not to go

What do you think of Arbëreshë? From what I hear they're mostly criminals

Have you ever even been to your homeland?Try to go back and see how retarded you are

Only big cities born in the north and the south. Milan, Rome and Naples that are

Half Albanian, half Italian, born in Australia.

I have countless experiences of the Albanian degeneracy, my people are fucking spastics.

I am related to this guy:

news.com.au/national/former-kings-cross-bagman-turned-international-godfather-vaso-ulic-arrested-after-decadelong-pursuit/news-story/c717b59a2f08efed5680f359764433a3

People are surprised I'm Albanian when I tell them. They're surprised I haven't stabbed them, or offered them a sex slave.

I will never be ashamed of who I am, working hard to bring the Albanian name back.

Creation of Albania was biggest mistake of Vatican.

Serbs tried to genocide everything that was considered not serb. Nothing really worth of note.

Did you hear that from CNN?

Wut?

ahahahahaHAHAHQHAahaha fuxkintb sbqiptare albanian fukCC kosovo je srgija fly triprsta i spit on flag od fake msilms vodnia + serb + rudsia + usa = fuck albania hahahaha fag fake muslims allahu akbar not ekbar kus emak destroy albania metohija we WILL GET YOU even bosnian no give recognition fake counbry go suckthe iraniAn dick allah or birgij mary no save deathbto albanian worst shqipate kebab smell

t. shitskin
You should be wiped out with the sarin gas

Albania as a nation was created with intention to stop Bulgaria and Serbia from accessing Adriatic sea for trading purposes. Austo-Hungary had interest for trade routes between Balkan and central Europe go across their territory. So they pull few strings and after 1st Balkan war they created Albania in treaty of London.

At this point there was no need for creation of Albania.

Rollin

I would be much better if Bulgaria to south Albania and Serbia took northern part.

Albanians in Italy live up to the stereotype of being theiving scum for the most part.
Albanians in Albania though are based and another thing altogether. I worked in Albania for an Italian company and was so surpirsed at them, nice people.
Country is shit but what to expect after 2000 yrs of communism, but its getting better.

then you would have an overwhelming minority of Serbs and Bulgarians in this region. How well did that work out for the Ottoman Empire and Austria-Hungary

Anyone wants to fight me I'll meet you anywhere in the balkans

I can drive to your country

Albania was created because you had ~4million albanians living in those territories

Would kiss my pee pee instead of fighting me?

Tbh it makes me feel like shit. A big percentage of it is serbian lies and propaganda.

A big percentage is true from traumatized serfs and peasants that went to europe after living under either shitty stalinist or serbian regime in survival mode.

Humane thing to do would be to deport them to Turkey.

>Anyone wants to fight me I'll meet you anywhere in the balkans

They overstayed their welcome at that point, time to go back to east turkey.

I can somehow barely tolerate bosnian and
serbian kebab rape baby immigrants in our country. But my blood boils when i even see a fucking alboroach, you fuckers are so fucking inbred you all look the same. And your language is so retarded it sounds like somebody is having a stroke and a seizure at tje same time and sucking a cock while trying to talk. You fuckheads are even worse than niggers.

t.10 year old edge

>pukam koljam za 200 eura