She's so cool, Sup Forums. I think I'm in love

She's so cool, Sup Forums. I think I'm in love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFbQgsd96ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this HUEHUEHUEHUEBR: The Anime

she's got shit taste in men. so yeah you're right on track

I like Michiko.
I also like Hatchin.

How can white anime women even compete?

pretty much. It was pretty strange to see so many black and brown people in an anime. Especially since Satoshi looks exactly like me.

Has this show been dubbed in Portuguese yet? I want to watch it in the original language.

Satoshi has to be the most despicable character I've seen in an anime, just no redeeming qualities at all. Can't help but like him though.

it's funny how that turned out yeah

>ending
This is why realism in anime is garbage, and anyone who demands it should be shot on site.

How old was Michiko supposed to be at the end?

>gets a decent job, a baby she loves, and more adventure

it was pretty allright m8

yeah, the part where he killed Shinsuke was hard to watch

long hair Hatchin>>>>>>>short hair Hatchin

The man just has swag.
I feel like I'm the only one that loved the ending. It was fittingly bittersweet but there's still that feeling of hope.
There's a lot of rough shit in this show. That part where the cop accidentally killed the circus performer, and the supervisor doesn't give a fuck.

This was a show I appreciated more than liked. I appreciated all the different outfits, the unique setting, good animation, and the gritty realism but honestly I was pretty bored 40% of the time.

>I was pretty bored 40% of the time.
Damn user that's pretty generous, I was bored at least 75% of the time. It's pretty do-nothing and is a real anticlimax.

>gypsie stole a white baby

I wish gypsys wouldve stolen me and sacrificed my soul to their jew masters

It was all style and no substance

if you havent lived that sort of life I can se ehowd you think that

I only got excited at the beginning and when the street ninja guy showed up.

>shot on site
It's a doggy dog world out there. Gotta make end's meat somehow.

to be quite frank i was hyped most of the time because I have never seen my country being so well represented by a foreigner, specially the outfits, settings and culture

I thought Satoshi was cool. It was Hiroshi who was the biggest asshole in the series.

The anime highest points were literally it's first two episodes, everything after that was pure ambien

What's huehue land like?

Just like Yuri on Ice and Fujiko Mine

It had its moments for sure, although it never did live up to what I was hoping.

Poor Manglobe. We hardly new ye

The guy getting shot at the anime was crazy (like there is no cops in this world). And girl getting teen pregnant was even crazier. I thought she suppose to be the smart one.

One of my favorite series ever. It appealed to my mommy issues.

Best Michiko outfit coming through.

Great ending, taught daughterfags that their previous angels will eventually turn into sluts.

Its fucking dog eat dog world you pleb

Your retardded, No it isn't. In fact, there was nothing wrong with that post at all.
Learn reading comperhension

Dropped because dirty nigger MC.

Pretty much the only black anime MC you'll ever see

>Fujiko Mine

I liked it.
Interesting characters and setting.
But as others mentioned it became boring at some parts.
Music was goat and that brown piece of ass was top notch though.
youtube.com/watch?v=aFbQgsd96ts