Does KyoAni make the most detailed and beautiful eyes in anime?

Does KyoAni make the most detailed and beautiful eyes in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feMbI_QC9Gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you cum on your monitor?

KyoAni are just good at anime.

Definitely the most expressive. The way characters act with their eyes in Hibike has got to take an ungodly amount of skill to animate.

They have been doing that for quite a long time.
Watch the character's eyes in K-ON or FMA, they speak volumes.

They're so good at drawing eyes they made Mitsuo Iso quit anime

Also the best lamps

Indeed they are, though i would prefer they wider their genre a bit, when was the last non moeblob anime they made? 10 years ago?

What do you mean by moeblob?

Too bad all their eyes look exactly the same.

When i watch an anime, a lot of time i have to look up the studio, but for Kyoani's i don't have to, the moe formula they use on every female character are instantly recognizable, it gets boring for me.

You mean the character designs?

Yes, i think they overused it, but who am i to judge? if this is what they love to do and it sells, good for them. Although it would be a pleasing surprise for me if they execute their talent differently.

That's not true at all, if anything their eyes are always different, it's the face shapes that look similar.

also the best eggs

man asuka is such a good character.

episode 10 redeemed this whole damn show.

The only way to redeem this show is a yuri end. Have fun with your highschool girl drama though, I'm not judging.

This high school drama is better executed and structured than most "mature" dramas, though.

Why does this have 10 million views?
youtube.com/watch?v=feMbI_QC9Gg

Hibike isn't moeblob, it's a comfy sports anime.

>comfy

wow

very watery

I find it distracting how much shit they put in the eyes. Why the fuck is that green in there? Why have 3 white dots?

>why is the green there
This has been bothering me and it's a new trend in coloring eyes to add colorful dots that don't match the eye color.

Because it looks cute.

>drawing the universe in her eyes

Is the rest of the industry even trying?

It's called sectoral heterochromia

>moefags will reference cute eyes and pretty hair-flips as proof of good animation when it's a complete waste of resources

K-On 2.0 continues to prove it's not any different in its delusional fanbase or quality of story, if you can even make a claim that there is one.

Pretty mean desu.

Couldn't tell you.

Last week

Enigma has my favorite eyes. So beautiful.

You do know that most of their works is CG, don't you?

>150851519

Nope. Can you tell me more about their CGI use?

Probably giantess freaks fapping to the falling on buttcheek scene. This was one of the worst episodes of Phantom World, although the Koito part makes me laugh.

Studio TRIGGER

gif unrelated I assume, those eyes aren't nearly as detailed, unique and beautiful as the OP.

CGEYE

kiznaiver looked great but kyoani does still beat it if we are talking eyes only.

They haven't gotten it right yet. At least they are on the right track by wanting to be like KyoAni.

Another unrelated gif I pressume.

You're a waste of oxygen and other resources m0, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Gundam is garbage and Tomino is a hack.

Was this after she got slapped?

No.

fapping to koito obviously

I will marry her someday.

Shaft would like a word with you

I want KyoAni to do a fantasy show about people with magic eye powers.

>they'd touch Naruto with a ten-foot pole

There are other anime with magic eye powers, if anything Naruto does it the worst, and with the worst designs.

I know. Failed attempt at a joke, I guess.

I want an adventure KyoAni

>Kyoani feet
>they are claws with toes longer than a japanese dick

They are just preparing for JoJo part 7.

>2016+16
>not having zeiss eyes

Hibike eyes are god tier
off yourself if you think otherwise

You're a fucking faggot dude holy shit