youtube.com/watch?v=ZznVQd4q2JI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really

STAANDO PAWA

>dio
>best villain

Kira is better. The Josuke vs. Kira fight from this week's episode was wild

no road roller da no better

I tried to watch this anime for two times now and couldn't pass the second episode. Don't know why, maybe the art style...

Well, it's not for everyone. Most people who complain about it tend to do so because the pacing is "too slow" for them at times. Personally I think it all flows well and episodes start getting much more better and intense as the plot goes thickens. I really recommend at least watching up to the 4th episode before deciding to drop though!

I'll give it a try. Only heard good things about Monster, and Johan always appear in threads like this.

Maybe try watching it again once you're over 18 years old

He's great in all the right (wrong) ways. Hope you enjoy it, user!

phantom blood starts very very slow then picks up really fast.

Battle tendency is just a great ride all through out mainly because of sugita i think.

Stardust was just a grind to watch for me anyway, but necessary

and so far im enjoying diamond is unbreakable

also i watch for the op and the ed

pillar men were more interesting than dio

He's not even the best villain in the manga he's in.

I really think that Crusaders was the only anime that truly hit my feelings. Iggy and Avdol death were really heavy, and i got really sad for Kakyoin and Joseph too.

And the end moment, when Joataro said something like ";you only lost because you pissed me off" was the payback that i was waiting for.

I loved all the arcs. But i think that Diamons is my least favourite. It just took too long to freally start.

my problem with crusader was i felt like it was stretched out. and maybe because i was spoiled about the deaths but Caesar's death was more sad for me

Well i don't think that the plot of jojo is good in any of the arcs, what truly makes this one the best manga of all time is the characters and their moments. And, to me, Crusaders had the best ones. Sometimes i laugh just thinking about them. the YES, YES, YES, from the Darby fight, or the TSk, TSK from AVdol, and many others...

>was wild
It was slow and boring as fuck.

I hate The World's design. Crazy Diamond looks so similar but way better.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZznVQd4q2JI

That title belongs to someone else...

Kira >>>>>> Dio

>it was the art style
Holy shit man. Seriously?

Nigga, DIO isn't even the best villain in his series.