Yes Father, I devoted my life to being mad about black people and Jews. Surely I belong in Heaven

Yes Father, I devoted my life to being mad about black people and Jews. Surely I belong in Heaven.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-jDROtqFYk
youtube.com/watch?v=HyLsWgH7A98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is no heaven.
The world is what we make of it.
The closest analogue to heaven there is is the future you leave your people, your children, and your children's children.

>jesus walks in
>jews? those pricks got me killed
Thank you!

>okay, you can come in

I devote my life to breaking the lies that are be used to destroy my people

well your people dont care.

I dont believe in jewish witchdoctors and druids though.

>Jesus gets crucified, who is himself a Jew
>Says "Father forgive them"

CANT HEAR YOU CANT HEAR YOU CANT HEAR YOU

ofc not
no one who's life is devoted to hatred will enter heaven
that's why I'm not a racist

Jesus put a curse on Jews for eternity.

If you wish to partake in the curse against the Jews, then you're doing God's work.

Negroes don't behave in a way that's outlined in the Bible.

Do you even Christian?

>Do you even Christian?
You are more blind than Atheists

May God have mercy on your soul

>hasn't read the Bible

Jesus says to hate and punish the sinner, unless you're a hypocrite.

No he doesn't, Jesus taught to love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

I have read the Bible, I read it quite regularly, have it in print and on my phone, and I pray often.

But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
(1 John 2:11)

>this is what christcuckolds actually believe

>Jesus says to hate
you want to give me a quote on that retard?

Except your righteousness far exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Ahh, a nice break from the selfish nihilistic nonsense people are so fond of these days. Good post lad, good post.

there is a heaven and God wants you there user
do you really think you were put on this earth wasting your time posting about how much you hate people that look different than you?
stop turning your back on your Father and live a life with meaning and joy

Do you really think you were put on this earth to suck it dry of all its beauty and its resources, is this world nothing more than something to be endlessly exploited to you? Something you don't really need to care about?

In a sense you are a nihilist, since you think this life and what happens to this world is ultimately meaningless. Only the afterlife matters to you and this world is nothing more than a fucking playground for you to figure out whether or not you like praying to Jesus. You're a parasite on this reality, taking everything from it and adding nothing.

It's already been confirmed that the new testament is completely faked by power hungry Jews.

So go ahead and worship your fake like on a stick. The real Good almighty will smite you all for believing in the false prophet.

You have no control of anything when you’re dead. Not even the way you’ll rot.
Your children’s heaven will someday be the hell you’ve fought against.

In other words, you’re full of fucking shit.

>nsdappropaganda3.jpg
>checks flag

seems right

I don't think any of those things
God tells us to take care of this planet and that those who take good care of their animals will be blessed

just ignoring everything and waiting to go to heaven is not our calling at all
everything from science to laws to architecture to engineering are all things that God has deemed good and are things that He has given us

just remember that God still loves you and is waiting for you to come back to Him
it's not too late user it's never too late until you die

Another nihilist pretending he's so enlightened for not giving a fuck about anything that happens after his time on this earth "because I'll b ded lmao xD"

>You're not getting into heaven because of thought crimes

Fucking retarded

nobody is going to hold your hand on the other side when you die nigger

Jesus was not a jew. This is a lie told to brainwash the dumb. Jesus was a Nazarene, Jesus of Nazareth. The jews rejected jesus because of their arrogance, jews only see jews as the chosen children of god. Even the son of god is ignored and rejected to this day because of jewish arrogance.

>Just fuck them dry son.

Another presumptious faggot who thinks anybody sane will believe in the bullshit sloshing about in his head. Nazis should die so as to cut off their toxic bullshit.

Jesus was literally a rabbi you fucking imbecile.

>Nazis should die so as to cut off their toxic bullshit.
>unironically using buzzwords like "toxic"
Wow sick burn you don't sound like a whinging numale pussy at all.

Silly burger.
Isn't Protestantism real and BY FATE ALONE you will be save regardless of your action?

>still kowtowing to the slave gods
this is why the illuminati have won a long long time ago

"Whatbusiness of mine is itto judgethoseoutside the church?Are younotto judgethose inside?God will judge those outsiders."
-1 Corinthians 5:12

So you're saying you're a civic nationalist then?

>big cuck theory

Wrong, I devoted my life to bringing more children to God and saving my people as well as other by not creating a divide but uniting with each their own.

What I’m trying to say is the truth.
Your children will despise you once they mature far beyond your own immature shrivel-dick end-stage.

>everything from science to laws to architecture to engineering are all things that God has deemed good
Wrong

it isn't

What I’m trying to say is the truth.
Your children will despise you once they mature far beyond your own immature shrivel-dick end-stage.
One day the whole middle east will be atheist/pagan again and they will hate their jihadi ancestors

Howard noooo.

Is that his wife? Gross.

>Yes Father, I devoted my life to helping black people and Jews. Surely I belong in Heaven.

Let's be clear, I am not mad about black people being black people. People are limited to their nature just as a computer is limited to whatever it can process.

I will spend my life being angry about the elitist cabal trying to run every single aspect of my life, who try to use my own will and thoughts against me, and who seek to turn the children in my country to sex slaves and mutilated trannies.

TLDR: Fuck you shill.

Yes it is.

Laws against free speech aren't good.
Lobotomies aren't good.
Overpopulation, pollution and concrete jungles aren't good.

They aren't good. They aren't approved by God. They don't come from God. Your argument is debunked.

Bonus rekt;
Isaiah 5:8
Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!

Thanks and have a great day.

dont ever think that those views are what Sup Forums stand and fights for

Black skin is the curse on Cain and his descendants.

Genesis 4
>And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
>But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
>And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
Jealous of his brothers success. Instead of learning and doing better next time he chimps out. Sound familiar?

>And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?
Literally the first dindu in history.

>When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
Ever wondered why Sub-Saharan Africa never discovered Agriculture on their own?

>Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
>And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
I also suspect that the wife of Ham (Son of Noah) was a descendant of Cain. Ham's descendants were cursed to be slaves.

Surely that's fake? They are not making themselves that obvious?

>niggers
>knowing about farming

Cain was the first arable farmer.
Able was the first animal farmer.

That’s exactly what the jews were when they were weak.
You're describing the future nujew.

>Overpopulation
meme, only in third world countries is it a problem and only because of (((aid)))

I think when we're really "full" aka, the Europeans are a majority and there is world peace, we'll reach for the heavens/stars.

Fpbp

I don't think you care about the truth at all tbqh. I think you're just making an awful attempt to make me feel insecure about something, you've failed. I'm proud to say I'm going through life with confidence that I will provide a good life for my children and their children long after I'm gone. I'm going through life with purpose. You are a fucking leech on this world with your pathetic nihilism.

>stands
>fights
Thanks user. I do love a good kek in the morning.

While Cain was an aggressive savage and dindu (traits which he passed down to his descendants), he wasn't black at first. The curse made him black and prevented him from being a farmer. Hence why they still live in mud huts.

>only in third world countries is it a problem
My country is overpopulated by maybe 700% and we are considered a first world country. We used to have an empire, and now we're slaves to brown godless people and animals/beasts.

Did God decide
"I will put this person on a really small island, and then make its population 100million people even though the streets will be tiny and cars will block everywhere and people will have to drive to work for 2 hours each way, they will SURELY love that!"

No. This world is utter shit. You aren't here to be happy, it's a place of suffering. And guess what? Those people who make laws are retarded and evil, they hate you and their god is the enemy of the living God.

They are relentless and scheme every single day, how they can make this place worse, by telling people they are making it better.

All politicians are lying degenerates. They cannot possibly tell the truth because the truth will upset the goyim and they will lose their jobs. They are liars by nature and necessity. They put their careers and power over others above the truth.

People love comfortable lies.

God also never intended for people to go in to space or put their brains inside machines or do a bunch of other stupid shit which you seem to think is great and approved by God.

>wow have you seen this tower? it's so cool, we're going to reach heaven lmao
>that's not God's will
>shut up, towers exist so they are obviously approved by God xD

You’ll end up leaving a world of shit and ignorance for your children if this is all you believe.

>they still live in mud huts
The problem is they don't. If I turn my TV on right now I'd see one of their smug ugly faces grinning at me while chewing on fried chicken, or wrapping its piss-smelling hands around a white woman.

Who brought them here? God?

Did God want me to have Chronic Nigger Fatigue Syndrome? I think giving me that is pretty cruel tbqh.

>No. This world is utter shit. You aren't here to be happy, it's a place of suffering. And guess what? Those people who make laws are retarded and evil, they hate you and their god is the enemy of the living God.
Which is why we rule it properly.
You can fit a lot of people in a small area if you know how, not that it's always a good thing or I agree with that.

>>wow have you seen this tower? it's so cool, we're going to reach heaven lmao
I don't think you understood the message or reason why they built a tower.
They definitely weren't doing it for the betterment of their people or for God.

>They definitely weren't doing it for the betterment of their people or for God.
No they were influenced by a cursed liar. They weren't killed for it but their works were destroyed.

People think that just because something exists it has to come from God. If someone put bars around you and locked you up, is that God's will? Bars obviously exist so it must be approved by God, etc.

This world is retarded. Even 2000 years ago the apostles were praying for it to end in God's return, and 2000 years later it's inconceivably worse. They only had to deal with Roman soldiers and idol worshipers in a small area of the Middle East and Southern Europe. We have to deal with cursed beasts and liars who control the whole world.

The madness needs to end soon.

But building a tall structures that have a use and are beneficial isn't a sin nor is solving any problems we have correctly whatever it maybe as long as it does not lead to sin isn't a sin.

>Who brought them here? God?
We did. God gave us free will and we are responsible for our actions. And now the west is in the process of becoming more and more cursed.

Eh, I still don't believe in the whole JQ. I think Jews are innocent people. Niggers on the other hand need to be diminished as a race. Fucking toxic creatures

You forgot about the part where we built and gave them everything while still being blamed for all evils.

I didn't say every single thing related to those things I mentioned were good you nimrod
unless you're trying to tell me God says making laws is bad

Go to the tab titles Jewish Question on Occidental Observer and you will be convinced - if you’re willing to do the reading, that is. All articles well-edited and sourced.

>Jesus, remember when Sarah Silverman said she would crucify you again in a second?
>Yes. a Fridge body with Khazar Milkers is still a Fridge body.

What will you leave for your children and theirs, what will they inherit from you? A Bible? The Quran? Yes I'm sure they'd be eternally grateful for your complete lack of effort to ensure they have a decent life. You poor, backwards parasite. My children will pity yours while yours will wonder why you left them nothing.

Incredible blasphemy, burn in hell esau

>My children will pity yours
implying he'll have any.
You should know by now how a degenerate thinks.

>pearly gates
>the gates are actually golden
What did he mean by this?

This has really made me think. You're right! I suddenly want to let niggers rape my family and kikes extort me with interest rates while they import even more niggers. Thanks!

>The Bible is blasphemy
I used biblical accounts for all my assertions. Go ahead and tell me where you think I said anything that contradicts the bible.

Nobody want to believe they're the bad guys, but the delusion and absolute shift of blame is nuts. All evil needs to be brought to light, all guile, all lies. Carnal people have ulterior motives, to conquer and to bring about generational suffering. You cant come to Sup Forums and still be a christian, this is all vanity to you, vanity and social gain.

Dont make me do this edomite, you know what you're doing and you're a sick fuck. Stop now, repent, or be judged.

>Dont make me do this
Yes, I am gonna make you do this.

>you know what you're doing
Nope, no idea. Tell me.

There's no heaven nor hell in the Bible.
It was invented by kikes

Assuming that you are trying to get into heaven under levitical law. Which chridt proved was imposible through things like the generation of vipers and white washed tombs.

Those "jews, who financed those ships for the Trans-Atlantic slave trade were fakes. The muslims found the lost tribes working with hamite natives, almost 5 million war captives? You dont think thats odd?

youtube.com/watch?v=J-jDROtqFYk

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>le "being a Christian is about being a nice guy to everyone, turning the other cheek etc" meme

Plot twist
Literally everyone makes it to heaven and the rules are just to make your life in this plane not awful

>universities are institutions of white supremacy

Not really, when you can kick a cursed beast through it via affirmative action and they arrive out the otherside with a PhD and an IQ of 65.

Affirmative action debunks a white supremacist conspiracy.

>le "being a christian is about being a based crusader who hunts muslims and doesn't afraid of anything DEOOS VOLT xD" meme

>the lost tribes
The lost tribes of Israel looked the same as the non-lost tribes, i.e. the people living in Judea.

The lost tribes went North and West (via caucus mountains) in to Europe.

They did not go South East in to the jungle to become low-IQ cannibal savages.

WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIT

>completely missing the point
If you're not a filthy talmudist this shouldnt upset you at all, but we've already confirmed the jewish influence behind the curtain on this site. The fact that these nat soc types advocate the destruction of jewish control but wont have any conversation about hebrew israelites is enough for me to question the demographics on this site. I'm willing to bet 40% of the posters are forcing all the thoughts and viewpoints are talmudist "jews".

FPBP

>wont have any conversation about hebrew israelites
I will. What do you want to say about them? That they are fuzzy hair dumb cursed beasts? Nope, try here

Why should I take a random dictionaries word for it? The sons of Ham formed the North African people and Canaanites. It would make sense that from those areas they moved further down south, especially because there are no other candidates in Noah's family for which it would make more sense.

And the bible does not state that they didn't. "Not the Negroes" is an addition to your dictionary nowhere to be found in the bible.

>believing absolute lies

Why do Buddhists think that hell demons look like negroes?

Really makes you think.

Who are the edomites, why did the cro-magnon phenotype originate from petra? Answer my questions you deflecting satanist.

>gates are as pearl
Not pearly like the paint. As a pearl as in a giant fucking pearl that opens.

>religionsmuggie.jpeg

And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

24And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb. 25And the first came out RED, ALL OVER LIKE AN HAIRY GARMENT; and they called his name Esau. 26And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

27And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents. 28And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.

Which.nation.shows.thier.blood.through.thier.skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=HyLsWgH7A98 REFUTE THIS.