Dat backpedalling

>dat backpedalling

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=P-UKPpmQlys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Southern
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dat tranny face

I'm white, but even I have to say shes ageing like a glass of milk in the summer sun. She also looks older than me and I'm 31. Shes 25? Fuckenlol

That considering the amount of makeup she wear.

She said nothing wrong in that video tho

However if shes still sayng shit like when shes 30 years old then yeah shes a fuck up

hooktube.com/watch?v=P-UKPpmQlys

hooktube link

>when you look 10 years older even with 1 pound of make up on your face
#justlaurenthings

I want kissy kissy with d'lorean

>hooktubing our queen

Damn what happened to her green eyes and blond hair? Isn't she Aryan Nordic?

wew she's look like a 5/10 by swedish standards

she probably does anal so she can get her diamond

>we need balance
I hate the word "balance." It's a cover for not having a solid argument, so you try to appease your opponents by pretending to be on their side.

>true love
Hypergamy

I tell you the reason why she is single.

Men are afraid of successful women or minds possible wiser/smart than theirs. This what a strong independent women should be taught at girls: to reach economically success before 30s and to be willing to be a mother.

We will froze if a star known for its mind and not ass will flirt with us and you know it.

>she is single
She's not

She looks so old.

How old is he?

Translation: I'm not done riding that BBC just yet.

Who wants the Lauren Leftovers?
I'm out. Next user can have it

She is a bottle blonde

Grannyfucker

Who the fuck cares if she's not married? Do you really need to post this every hour?

Ecelebs are a fucking cancer. Please go to /r9k/. They can relate to white knighting or changing your political views for a woman you've never met.

She is an iberian beauty

Not enough garments covering her hair and face?

She's not married
because she's a hypocritical whore, who uses sad beta fucks to feul her degeneracy.

Das dem white genes bb. Prime white women is between 17-20. This bitch is something like 23. Yikes.

22 is young to be worried about marriage just because the internet told you should be.

jewgle says she is 22. there is no fucking way she's that young. lol, imagine how beat she is going to look by 30 or 35.

fuck off, kike

A lot of women look worse without a burqua.

Black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime

Face-blindness is a symptom of autism user.

Nice. Arab women are pretty hot huh?

SUMMONING FINGOLIAN RECEIVE MY ENERGY COME AND DEFEND

She's 22
What does she say?
Cba watching it and giving her a view.

no way she is 22. I thought 25 was generous

Transgender is a mental illness

>oy vey goyum stobbit! go somewere else u goy!!!

lol nah im set right here

>by swedish standards

can't have standards when you have none Bjork.

She is being "22" fo quite some years

>she's 22
What the fuck?

>Tipsss fedoraaa

Why is this board so obsessed with her? Fucking pathetic. There has to be a Southern thread every fucking hour you fucking virgins

Because shes 5/10 attention whore and no Chad wants to be with her.

don't mind me, just here waiting for based finnposter

bad genes user

when will your faggotry cease?

> she answers every incels muh why she no mommy so hypocrite.

Btfo, you know who you are

Any proofs? I suspect that bit of info would have "leaked" when she "left" rebel if it was true.

>22

I see this getting tossed around without evidence. From what I have heard she did mention she was 25 in a video talking about herself and she said it in the beginning.

She is not single. Also "successful women" are a fucking joke, since it is usually only a measure of social appraisal, which can be based upon very fake foundations, not a real work behind her. And even if there would be a success, the reason I would not wanted to date the woman, is because she obviously doesn't have motherhood in the first place.

>its another libtard cries about lauren episode

Memes aside. What's the TL;DW?

People should stop expecting "exemplary" behavior from public figures. They don't lead exemplary lives in other regards, else they wouldn't be figureheads but just normal, average people you never heard of. I regard them a bit like soldiers, they go out there and fight for a cause, they spend insane amounts of time on it, they get targeted for their views and actions, so the normal people can live their normal lives.
They don't have to lead the same lives (though of course it's nice when they do) because they are not the masses. Pick your examples from the same social groups instead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Southern

fingol, not gonna even open your 2mb inphographic, just drop the proxy

She wants to suck cocks for a few years more then she'll get all traditional and shiet

Why does she look so old? Imagine her without make up.

White people often age like milk. Asians and blacks generally tend not to get wrinkly and pudgy faces and bodies until decades after whites do. This idea that "Whites are better in every possible way" is retarded, of course there are going to be tradeoffs.

she looks like a fucking tranny

>22
Terrible genetics

This video is so disappointing. It only shows how every roastie on the right side is regurgitating Sup Forums narrative just for the attention and money. She doesn't practice what she preach, Its a show staged to squeeze as many shekels from the beta orbiters as its possible.

Pretty much.
>Laurens moving towards ethnat time to drive her away lol!
No non-subversive would think this unless they were retarded.

>Everyone asks me why I don't want to settle down.
>I'm still young I have my life ahead of me
>I don't think it's right for anyone to tell me what to do
>I don't want to settle down just yet or even search.

Trust me she said it in the most backhanded manner.

ugly jew

The kike is right

She's ugly, the only people who like her are beta reddit soyboy virgins

Well blacks look like shit no matter what age. I'll agree with Asians though, they do age better.

Pol orbiters are 2 ez2trigger kek

disagree, go to any asian country. Their middle age women look just as bad

Is that really her?

I work with a couple black ladies who are mid 50's (the only two black female programmers in existence apparently). They look younger than some early 30's white girls in the office. They definitely age better. No question.

I was thinking the same thing lmfao

not true at all, i was in japan for two months and you can't tell if a woman is 25 or 35.

>People should stop expecting examplory behavior from public figures

It must be hard being this thirsty for anything close to a Aryan Goddess.

You are our greatest ally lol.

Bullshit ive been all over asian and asian women in general look worse young and old.

Asians age way faster than us

Stop projecting your thai marriages into this.

They all look like absolute ass without makeup. Worse than anything in the damn west.
That means something coming from me because in my country, women are goblins.

Agreed, I see girls her age infinitely better looking daily, I can't believe she's 22 and not 35 with that face.

Fucking Sup Forumsack cognitive dissonance
>blacks look like shit, lol, monkey boons!
>WHY ARE BLACKS STEALING ALL OUR WOMEN, WHITE GENOCIDE! BURN COAL PAY TOLL

>we need balance
She's basically admitting that she's just a contrarian and doesn't actually believe in what she says. If this was the 50's, she'd be preaching the virtues of sluthood. You know, for "balance".

9/10 of Asian's are writes offs anyway. have your good skin.

I saw some asians in my home town a few years back, maybe in their 50s but looked as young and fresh as 20s blacks.
They age better, no question.

Why are White women brutally murdered for associating with niggers?
Jews.

Can someone post the picture of her with le 52% beta orbiters meet and greet?