Why are Filipino puppet-shows targeted at girls are so much better-drawn?

Why are Filipino puppet-shows targeted at girls are so much better-drawn?

Why are eroge males drawn so simplistically?

Self-insertion. They need to be able to look as dull as possible so more people can pretend to be the king of the harem.

Then why doesn't the same apply to otome heroines?
Their personalities certainly are dull but their designs aren't.

Most women want to think that they're trendy and fashionable. Males don't give a shit about that and just want to see some boobs.

Otome female is over designed. The mix of Otome male and eroge female will provide the best aesthetics if you can combine them into one consistent art style

THIS

Women are obsessed with fashion styles while men only care about general objective attractiveness overall.

As biased as these examples are, your point is valid. Even shoujo manga is beautiful.

Ang isang lalaki ay nabighani sa isang babae.

Dahil sa hindi niyang magawang aminin ang kanyang damdamin, ipinagbahala niya sa panginoong maykapal ang lahat. Dahil dito, nakuha niya dahil sa mirakulo ang numero ng telepono ng babae. Agad-agad niyang tinawagan ang kanyang pinakamahal gamit ang kakaibang numero. Lubos na lang ang pasasalamat niya ng malaman niya na mahal din siya ng kanyang bagong sinta.

Ngunit kinabukasan, nung kinausap niya yung kanyang di umano na kasintahan tungkol sa mga nangyari, tinitigan lang siya nung binibini na parang nasiraan na siya ng bait. Pagkatapos ng kanyang pagsisiyasat, nalaman niya ang katotohanan. Ang babae na tinawagan niya ay hindi ang parehong babae na nahulog ang damdamin para sa kanya.

Sa katunayan, siya ay babae na nanggaling sa kakambal na daigdig: Pareho ngunit naiiba. Siya ay ang katapat ng babaeng pinakamamahal niya sa ibang mundo na nahulog din ang damdamin para sa kanyang pangalawang sarili na hindi rin alam ang tunay na damdamin ng babae.

Kung ano-ano ang nangyari nang nagkasunduan ang dalawa na ibigay ang kanilang pinakamadilim at pinakapersonal na lihim upang magbigay ng kasangkapan at mga armas na kailangan nila upang masakop ang mga puso ng kanilang mga pangalawang sarili. Habang ang dalaway ay hinahabol ang kani-kanilang mga mahal sa buhay, maraming pagsubok ang umusbong nang sila mismo sa halip ang nagkaibigan. Dito nila malalaman ang LIKAS na PAGMAMAHAL.

>ornament to drawn attention to the neck
>example doesn't have anything on his neck
I can give you a 1/10 for the effort though.

Someone post that belt guy from Amnesia.

Because women in general are delusional in that way. Which isn't to say that men aren't also delusional, but a fat, ugly fuck knows when he's undesirable, regardless of his own fantasies. Hambeats, on the other hand, can actually trick themselves into thinking they're pretty pretty princesses by self-inserting as a special, beautiful snowflake.

>he wouldn't fuck Amnesia-Chan
You gay, son.

>Kyosuke
>eroge male
What the fuck?

wew

Spotted the newfag.

I got you.

>simplistic clothing
Well, why would she wear complicated layers when she needs to TAKE THEM OFF WHEN SHE PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY?

>shoujo manga is beautiful
Josei is beautiful, shoujo is not.

Thanks user, I love you.

Like this fag says, Shoujo or often things that are drawn by females look really good in terms of fashion and female character design. On the other hand male design is often dogshit.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE BELTS?

Literally the only functional difference between shoujo and josei is that josei sometimes depicts onscreen sex.

I love belts.

He's a big guy.

No one cared who he was until he put on the belts.

I LOVE BELTS!!!

Amnesia is the apex of retarded otome design decisions and I love it.

Why the obsession with fastenings? Why should normal people wear that?

I think the image just using him as an example for how he usually looks, though it's wrong since Kyouske is canon handsome, he's basically a tall tan adonis.

Why Filipino though.

Yeah, pretty much. Chicks like fashion and trendy stuff, guys like girls' bodies.

I thought guys like boobs or butts and didn't care about the rest.

Amnesia was great.

What about Arc?