What is Sup Forums's view of Ben Shapiro?

What is Sup Forums's view of Ben Shapiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/09ieS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His sister has some good khazar milkers

mossad deep agent

qt sister

Poltards want to abduct his sister to milk her.

>neocon
>israel-first
>#nevertrump'er
>regular on fake news cnn
Really fails to make me think.

Believes in blank slate theory

KHAZAR MILKERS

He has an annoying squeaky voice and he talks too fast.

He goes on fox often too. Not that there's much of a difference.

Didn't know about the wall

hahahaha holy shit

Sometimes he ok. But jew be jewin'.

DO SHOW MORE

>hi i'm ben shapiro and i'm jewish

this...benji is constantly congested

>my wife is a doctor

>my wife is made of leather

A Israel first kike who would sellout the west if Israel was at stake

THERE'S MY GIRL

MILKERS!!!

I'd fuck her right in the pussy if you know what I mean

whenI saw him in a hillbilly getup and a truck he can't even get into without a high chair I new it was fake

his sister is LITERALLY an actress/singer, apples don't fall from the jew

awww shes a whore? bummer

This. Most communication is nonverbal. The presentation and delivery is more important than what is actually said.

kill yourself

very arrogant. Quite young, and very famous which is interesting but once you realize he's a jew then you realize who propped him us.
He's a never-Trumper.
So basically he's just a neo-con who hates trannys. Groundbreaking.

He conspired to commit a criminally fraudulent assault hoax with Michelle Fields during the election and his continued presence on the national MSM stage is a constant reminder that there are two different sets of rules for citizens of the US and jews.

also I'd like to point out, that no medi outlet criticizes him ever

seems jewtube scrubbed all his pickup cowboy fakery?

Is this why Ben is pissed? Pol doxed his sister kek

crypto-sionist kike

Double speak hypocrite. Nothing new here. Move along

>Middle pic
Literally irl sheldon

God fucking dammit those are some 11/10 milkers

People would always post his shit here back in 2015. I always thought he was a shifty jew.

Trump exposed him and confirmed what I suspected. He's a typical neo-cohen kikeservative shill. Typical "muh constitution", "muh capitalism", "muh Israel", "muh principles", "muh race blind judeo-christian morality" etc. Shit that I am beyond sick of.

With jews, whites lose.

khazar do milk best do milk

You're definitely smart Ben but you're smug and you're wrong on so many issues that you'll never apologize. Michelle Fields was a liar and you pushed her lie for months. You'd literally rather have had Hillary and ruin any chances of the Republicans ever winning again through demographic shift then to let Trump win. You're a traitor to the right wing. The left hates you and you hate the right. Go live in Israel if you hate America so much you piece of shit.

>Michelle Fields

Goddamn I almost forgot about that.

God bless Donald J Trump. If nothing else he forced every single one of these reptilian shape shifters to break crypsis and reveal themselves.

>If we combine the proteins from kike milk that make the babbies so smart with your toothpaste height we'll breed the ubermensche.

>So basically he's just a neo-con who hates trannys.

In a few years he'll cuck on that too just like he cucked on fags. When libtards are pushing for pedo rights he will be all "gays and trannies are perfectly ok but this is too far!".Until he eventually cucks on that too.

Cuckservatives cuck on everything. They are just yesterday's liberals.

Those naked pictures aren't her, it's some other Jewish chick that went to university

Yeah obviously m8.

Just let them have their fun.

>This is why I need really expensive sheets and my leather doctor wife is very busy so I have to make our daughter Blue Apron every night. Please subscribe it's only 17 shmekels a month and you get to hear several other jews hype themselves and sell you their books as well.

I think Abby has a fatter kike nose then the boob girl who has a skinnier kike nose. Look at the end. Hers kind of flairs out like a negro and the boob girls is just long and pointy. I want to believe though. They probably have very similar bitties.

very similar, but isn't her
imgur.com/a/09ieS

he was great in Sopranos

G-guys?

At least he's fighting the trans movement and the dindus.

That title

I think he's kinda funny, and t's great when he pisses off feminists and whatnot. I don't agree with everything he says, but I like some of the stuff he says and wants to do.

my view is that his niggerfaggot marketing shills should quit posting shit here
nobody like him

She just looks like Ben with tits