Want proof satanists exist???

Want proof satanists exist???

Literally Sulfur Pyramids guys

this exists in Alberta

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mNpQ6kM8ANo
quora.com/Where-if-anywhere-does-the-quote-if-the-American-people-knew-what-we-have-done-they-would-string-us-up-from-the-lamp-posts-by-George-H-W-Bush-come-from?share=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did they mean by this

What's the official explanation?

it looks like storage, sulfur is a commodity

Here’s better proofs
Ukraine exists

This near where I live there is some kind of salt operation and the salt all looks stacked like this

desalination?

Was there any video when the fires spread to some of these reserves? I'd like to see that

>The low price of sulfur makes it cheaper to store it than to sell it, which means those piles aren't going anywhere in the foreseeable future.

>the largest of these pyramids has a quarter-mile long base and stands almost 60 feet tall.

>So the sulfur pyramid is shorter, with a much bigger base. How does its volume compare to that of the Great Pyramid? The Great Pyramid is 2,580,000 cubic meters. The Sulfur Pyramid of Alberta? 2,840,000** cubic meters and still growing! One expert suggests that at the current rate, the total area needed for sulfur storage in Alberta in the next hundred years will be 150 square kilometers of 50 foot stacks. That’s 405,000,000,000*** cubic meters, which means, if built as a single structure, the sulfur stacks are on track to become the most massive man-made structure, ever.

>The Sulfur Pyramids of Alberta are quite possibly the greatest wonder of the industrial world.

Nice photo, user.

I live in Alberta. We are the oil capital of the world. The sulfur is a byproduct from the oil refining process. Not sure where you're connecting satanism to this, though I'm sure lots of oil execs here are very corrupt and immoral.

Also must remember that the Canadian government doesn't let you pump petroleum byproducts back into the Earth or vent them into the atmosphere. So an expensive process takes place and this is the result.

My soul is intact fucco. Athabsca here

>>The Sulfur Pyramids of Alberta are quite possibly the greatest wonder of the industrial world.
Can sulfur be used in construction of living quarters? If they can build pyramids, why not build homes out of it?

??? I drive by my local government's salt stash for the winter everyday to work. It looks exactly like a granary before drying. It's in a pyramid shape, not a fucking castle.

So... using this to make fertilizer is off the table? Come on Canada bros, you gotta use it for something.

You must not have ever smelled sulfur, in your entire lifetime.

>or I'm being trolled. Well played.

at $88 per ton at 5 878 800 tones that is worth 517 million dollars

It's all the sulphur they've been extracting from the tar sands as art of the refining process

I'd like to see it burn, would have to hire all the firefighters in Africa just to put it out.

Capitalism - when your waste is more aesthetic than the cities.

It's waste. A byproduct commodity with little demand, and why it's accumulating so much.

Sulfur smells almost as bad as niggers. At least it's yellow.

it literally smells like rotten eggs

Nothing wrong with satanism. HAIL SATAN.

>can you build a house out of sulfer

Yeah I thought this was a Ukrainian thread

Hail Satan
Hail Yourself

Since when do we have issues with Satan?

He makes me laugh.

Better to have sulfur and not need it than need sulfur'n not have it.

absolute 10/10 post.

in ukraine maybe

Have you ever smelt Ukrainian Haute cuisine? Boiled cabbage smells as bad if not worse.

Now all you need to do is find someone with 517 million dollars and an intense desire for sulfur.

THE RIGHT TO STACK SULFUR, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

> liberal logic

actually, it smells the same. its the sulfur in cabbage that causes it to smell

And yet somehow it smells worse.

Looks like the Ukrainian flag.

I wish we could have a physical proof of they are torturing and doing ritual. Video is rather good....

Well, we have proof of their owl worship in Bohemian Grove. The world leaders were doing that pagan ritual.

>Ukraine
oh man you card

Delet this

False. I work in a field related. War=need for sulfur. Alberta has a lot of sulfur and we ship it to china, russia and usa.

That place must stink to work around. Doesn't the stuff reek like farts? Like eggs or something.

I know this is bait but you know sulfur is flamable right?

It doesnt smell raw like that at all. At least not in open air.

It's cold so it might not smell too bad.

Ah cool, I'd feel bad for the workers. Ta for the info.

lmao fart pyramid

youtu.be/mNpQ6kM8ANo
Thank you Alex Jones ( infowars.com ) for sneaking in.

Thank you Ukrain, such good old fashioned trolling.

breddy cool

can we use it to gas jews?

Incorrect. Rotten eggs literally smell like sulfur.

>oh noes, it produces waste
>let's just give ALL our money to Arabs and create zero jobs!

I hate lefties and greens so fucking much.

sauce on quote

quora.com/Where-if-anywhere-does-the-quote-if-the-American-people-knew-what-we-have-done-they-would-string-us-up-from-the-lamp-posts-by-George-H-W-Bush-come-from?share=1

spoiler: it's about iran/contra

COINCIDENCE?

reminds me of salt mountain

leafs aint got no rites!

That's what I thought too. Much of the soil in the modern world is badly depleted.

Money is just a concept, you could spend all your money but still live in a paradise if you hadn't polluted it to fuck. Plus you'd still have all your own natural resources to extract at your own leisure

They are real and they are Jews.

You can make explosives out of it so why not that?

Sulfer is a shit material. Egyptian pyramids are made of limestone. That lasts. I would take it seriously even if they did build a real pyramid. Stone type is everything is monument building.

>lot of energy input little output
>100 billion dollar industry

Pick one

That's nothing compared to the amount of salt after the 2016 elections.

That's not a pyramid. It is far more reminiscent of an ancient mastba. MASTABA.

just a random pic I grabbed from bing

It's all about the trade balance you stupid mongol. Money going abroad is pure waste, while money working at home is recycled and have a multiplier effect, it creates a lot of additional economic activity.

> muh pollution
It's stupid to worry about a sulfur dump when you are the second largest country in the world.

Sulfur is a byproduct of oil processing. The market is saturated, so it must be put somewhere.