Hey /his/ was the Lusatian culture Slavic, Celtic or Germanic?

hey /his/ was the Lusatian culture Slavic, Celtic or Germanic?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/slaughter-bridge-uncovering-colossal-bronze-age-battle
youtube.com/watch?v=a6mxiJNWpYI
youtube.com/watch?v=v77TZuETl1M
connerprairie.org/places-to-explore/1836-prairietown
colonialwilliamsburg.com/explore
youtu.be/ZOdRlNKCYMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we will never know, these niggers didn't have a proper script to tell us about their "culture".

Just google what language they spoke since all of those are literally just language families.

kek my mistake i was suppose to post this on /his/

Slavic.

was there ever any doubt you fucking offlander idiot?

This. Obviously they were Germanic. The Slavs are a foreign Asiatic horde who never belonged in Europe.

Celts were just one of Slavic tribes. "Scoloti" they called themselves. Slavic, Celtic, Germanic - synonyms.

why couldn't they make stone fortified castles and shit?

is that in the sich?

they where a bronze age culture from northern Europe user. their land was very inhospitable, swamps and bogs.

>celts were just Slavic tribes
>slavs honestly believe this

Lusatian culture was, dare I say it? Lusatian

All the "cultures" in the area of modern day Poland and eastern Germany were slavic / Polish.

- on the pic attached you have names of "cultures" and their area.

But you need to know that many scientist question that diversyfying of cultures. German source maps always present slavic areas as a bunch of random subgroups what is far from reality.

*Tollense river battle is one of the examples proving that ancient Poles had huge feeling of unity back than as they were able to gather armies of thousand well geared soldiers to fight italic people

sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/slaughter-bridge-uncovering-colossal-bronze-age-battle

Slavs and Germanic people come from the same family culture/linguistic group you sperg

seems like Sup Forums is far more interested in ancient history then /his/. interesting.

1) all the northern europe was a huge forest. it was impossible to transport stones, we had only hard rock/stones here that are difficult to shape unlike in southern europe, climate was cold so it was much better to build out of wood
2) keep in mind that this wooden structures are from 5-6 millenium b.c all the way to 500-600 AD. Italic people didn't start with stone houses as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6mxiJNWpYI

youtube.com/watch?v=v77TZuETl1M

/his/ are a bunch of faggots, what else is new?

i think it's because it's about ancient northern Europe.
/his/ loves to suck med dick.

thats not northern europe you fucking abo

Culturally probably Slavic

Ethnically a mix, like everything ever

U done fuged up man. Now u get a bunch of Sup Forumstards sperging about this. Now that /his/ is any better, mind you.

this

Sup Forums is also 1000x faster than /his/

>Celtic culture is just language
lol amerimutt

>slavic / Polish
nice oversimplification Wojciech

>/his/
wrong board, mang

Dumb Wojciech think Poles must be purely slavic and every ancient slavic settlement must be Polish

A real self aware Pole with szlachta ancestry would consider himself a Sarmatian and not fall for all the panslavic bullshit

Anything but Slavic. Slavs couldn't even build forts as large or make pottery as sophisticated in 600AD as the people that proceeded them 2000 years before in 1600BC so there is no way they were slavic, probably some deluded Poles will deny this out of butthurt nationalism but it's simple facts

>thats not northern europe you fucking abo
are you retarded? it's in the north of Europe.

its central/eastern

Doesn't look very Germanic.

well in prehistoric times there was just north and south when it came to Europe.

it does look Celtic tho the architecture is similar.

... celtic presence area is well known due to the way they burried the dead. Biskupin type of settlements are located far away from this area as well as indicators of celtic culture haven't been found there as far as i know.

Might be but I don't know anything about Celtic architecture aside from how they built graves.

pic related is general Celtic-Gallic architecture.
of course Celtic architecture from Britain was vastly different from the mainland.

So you guys had a glass ceiling?
Why didn't you improve?

but the slavs may have assimilated a lot of Celtic culture because they lived in close proximity.

Your the sperg the language families split a very long time ago.

I don't see many similarities.

Germanic, and also culture us cult

What are you trying to say because it sounds like you are speaking out of your ass. Slavs and Celts didnt make any contact with eachother, but the time slavs entered these areas the celts had been driven away by germanic people and later the Germanic people had left into the Roman Empire

Thanks for this.
We have something similar, but quite a lot younger.
connerprairie.org/places-to-explore/1836-prairietown
colonialwilliamsburg.com/explore

we did, but you guys were the fastest along with greeks and co, due to amongst many abundance of mealable stone

if you compare them to Germanic buildings pic related they are strikingly similar.
yes the Lusatian buildings are quite long but the architecture is very similar to that of the Celts.

You're not bright are you?

>mealable stone
Wait, ayo hol' up, u saying dat whyte boys eat rocks an mi Haitian cuzin getin mad shit for eating mudpies?! Fucking racist ass cracka's wit yo dub standads.

Lusatian culture, Proto-Slavic but had the Germanic migrations not come to fruition, Goths would've been the dominant peoples in the region.

Slavs did make contact, in fact even Bohemia refers to the Celtic Boii.

Slavic.

>Lusatian culture
>Proto-Slavic
The Lusatian people were more advanced than the slavs, if you think that Lusatian culture gave way to the slavs then you must also believe that slavs were a degeneration of that culture, it makes no sense.

No they didnt wiki warrior, boii hadn't been in the area for centuries by the time the slavs came it was inhabited sparsely by germanic people

That may have happened because of the Gothic migrations, warfare with the Goths may have degenerated and oppressed the Lusatian Slavic culture, until the Goths left for the Roman empire where they were once again a free people.

For example: typical Early Slavic Pottery from around 5 to 7 hundred AD, note how crude it looks and how it doesnt even have any creative patterns on it. We will compare it to the pottery of the Lusatian culture next who preceded slavs by a factor of centuries

Goths settled along the north coast and the slavic language doesnt have any native word for sea or ocean(it's borrowed from latin) so that theory makes little sense either

Slavic and germanic people didn't even exist in europe back then.

The Boii didn't leave they were Germanized then Slavicized whence creating the Czech nation, Czechs have roughly very similar genetics to Austrians who's difference was that they were Re-Germanized by the Frankish conquest.

yes

>WE WUZ GERMANIA N SHIE-

Possibly the Lusatians were Slavs who were Gothicized by the Gothic migration, then they migrated with the Goths, and then more Primitive Slavs ancestral to the modern Polish and Russians moved to the vacant land.

Slavic, easy.

Lusation Pottery, note how it actually has a creative designs on it and a unique shape that isnt a simple vessel

Please stop wiki warrior, you are speaking out of your ass. I live in Prague. I visit the museums here. I see the pottery, architecture and material culture used by the celts, germanics and slavs that made this place their home. The celts and germans had little influence to no influence on the slavic people that came here, the material culture was all imported regardless of all else. And trust me if they could they would have adopted celtic culture because celts here from the BC era were more sophisticated than migration era slavs

Lmao faggot

Still the same family tree and identical culture

Stay butthurt soyboy

Again more hypothetical nonsense, there is little contextual evidence or in fact no contextual or material evidence to support this theory other than fantasies.

Cultural diffusion is a slow process, cultural features get lost in their descendants is quite common. They weren't state societies at that point.

Cetls comes from the Gaulish wolrd Caletos which mean "hard, cold, ruthless".

Celts are cousins with Latin

Slavs are cousin with Germanic

How hard is it to understand this

You can't make vague statements like "cultural diffusion is a slow process" there was no impact of these celtic or germanic people on the early slavs, they completely imported their culture, it's especially apparent given how primitive slavic culture was compared to the people in the area that proceeded them. If that isnt so show me actual evidence of how they influenced early slavs burials, architecture, pottery, religion etc in the czech republic

>German equals Germanic
kek

4 words in Czech for instance are derived from East Germanic, that's Gothic in this instance.

Get back behind the urals you slint-eyed savage

>Kven who learned Swedish.

Dozens of words in Polish are derived from Sanskryt, that's Aryan in this case.

term germanic was invented by Marthin Luther in XV AD to create some kind of basis that would justify nonexistent ancient German civilization.

Germania as it exist in ancient roman sources was refered to:
>people living north-east of alpes
> living north of ancient rome
etc.
It was a big box of slavic nordic etc people.

youtu.be/ZOdRlNKCYMM
be glad u cunts cant understand the video, it would just make u mad n e way(especially krauts who are poles LARPing as 'muh Aryan race'). everyone not R1a haplogroup has to do ten push ups

Plenty more loanwords from germanic languages in Czech, we have been their neighbor for 1500 years now, I doubt the validity of these fact as well. Besides 4 words means nothing against actual material culture, you just seem to be grasping at everything you can to make a point, I rather you didnt waste my time especially when you dont have hard proof.

That is true, many Gaulish peoples were called Germanic by the Romans, more precisely is the term Nordo-Teutonic to describe Germanic.

Honestly, I don't really know to be honest. Genetically the Czechs are half Celtic according to DNA just like Bavarians and Austrians but archaeologically and even linguistically there is only scant evidence, Europe was a cultural black hole in many ways anyway.

Looks like a bunch of snow niggers

>nowa niemiecka rasa panow

How come Indian Aryans were creating worldwide religions and famed architecture in the times before Christ yet even centuries after the fall of Rome the Polish Aryans couldnt even make pottery with creative designs on them???

Seriously this is like Nordics claiming to be Roman or Niggers claiming to be egyptians.

We are east central Europeans somewhere between poles and austrians genetically similarly to how we are geographically but culture wise our entire identity was imported with slavs

Which begs the question, what the fuck happened. Did the Boii get struck with collective amnesia and just became Slavic? Seems it is that.

in the vid there is an example of decorated pot dated 3600 before christ

typical dumbmerican reponse.
tell me mutt what's your ancestry?

The earliest well-dated depiction of a wheeled vehicle (here a wagon — four wheels, two axles) is on the Bronocice pot, a c. 3500 – 3350 BCE clay pot excavated in a Funnelbeaker culture settlement in southern Poland

No, increased Germanic migrations and then invasions from the eastern steppes like Huns. It's not that difficult to understand really why they disappeared, same reason they disappeared in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.

Again that's not slavic, that is from the bronze age cultures

>Again that's not slavic, that is from the bronze age cultures
... and right next to it are buried corpses with slavic dna on them
how unslavic

Slavs were basically Germanic racially before the Mongols and interbreeding with local Mongoloid tribes.

Said the abbo after huffing petrol.

Slavs didnt exist in 3500BC genius, they were typical bronze age people. If you look at their genetics they were typical corded ware, yamnaya

>that is from the bronze age cultures
Modern Egyptians cannot claim to their ancestors achievements, as ancient Egypt was a bronze age culture and civilisation.

Archeological discoveries are the key point to understand the truth,

Not a single ancient "germanic" dna was found anywhere in Poland or in eastern Germany.
The closest to the east where they found what some would refer to as "germanic dna" was in lichtenstein cave.

but there is also the problem with mixing between this cultures as some of the corpses also had slavic dna

But they didn't disappear. That is the fact that presents the anomaly. Czech people would be genetically more like Poles in that instance if that was reality.

>150853742
there's a hell of alot snow nigger there user.

what are you a self hating snow flake?

Goths were genetically more similar to the Slavs they mixed that West Germanic peoples such as Germans and the English.

Pardon there was a spelling mistake, Goths were genetically more similar to the Slavs they mixed than West Germanic peoples such as Germans and the English.

Kek you arent getting the point, again that is still not slavic because slavs are an iron age people and their has so far been no porven continual cultural connection between them and any bronze age people. Bronze age and modern egyptians both considered themselves as egyptians, these bronze age people were not slavs nor did a slav even exist back then.

because /his/ is full of liberal faggots who want to compete to see who can memorize and regurgitate the most documented history to feel intelligent. Sup Forums is much more interested in forbidden knowledge, lost history and the occult

i dont think genetics means what you think it means friendo