Why are there so many non whites on British television?

Why are there so many non whites on British television?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_9_b49s-xVg
youtube.com/watch?v=giWcQyLo-1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3kHnA33NDsc
youtube.com/watch?v=lZX1URMba20
youtube.com/watch?v=C9ZsaEkuM-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Britain is full of cucks.

Because they target the majority of the demographic.

Brits are in denial

In the US every commercial has a mulatto kid in it.

why are there so many nonwhites currently being irish prime minister?

>Posts the Kikea advert
>British

What did the potatoe-nigger mean by this?

of all the countries to have a go it's always australia aka new china, austria aka who fucking cares, and turkmany

BBC have «diverse» staff on state gibs, prove me wrong

Look whos talking

yeah yeah laugh it up fritz
let's see how merry your fucking christmas is this year

I'm going to make a guess that UK TV producers think London represents all of England. Much like US producers think LA/NY represents all of America.

Excellent bantz, Brit-bro

>prove me wrong
you're not wrong
the bbc have prescribed quotas. all-white, all-male panel shows are not allowed.
pic related is the current favourite token wog and he's the unfunniest fucker of them all

>implying the brits even remember what christmas is with all their paki culture

Nobody but the very poor or stupid watch it any more. Even old people have smart TV's now.

that is a desperately sad attempt at bantz, mein freund

>1 million

>2017
>watching television bbc jew

what do you think BBC stands for?

my mum mainly watches that freeview channel that shows old quiz shows like endless reruns of bullseye
jesus there were some shit prizes in those days

BarBeque, Cunt

something something knife and garbage can

because it's funny watching niggers that talk like limeys

PART AND PARCEL, Mister Khan

If there's one thing that prevents violent crime, it's internet censorship.

because england is only 87% white

>Denial
No we've just accepted our fate

youtu.be/_9_b49s-xVg

>turn on TV
>it's an advert featuring a black-man-white-woman couple with afro'd kids
>turn off TV

>what is subversion

Its whites doing it to themselves they are so weak and cave in to demands too easily. Its our leftover empathy from christianity but now people just pick and choose christianity and its taken advantage of by these people

Just look at michael scofield scolds this beta cuck christian for saying biological male and females exist
youtu.be/_9_b49s-xVg

PC Dick (no kidding that's her title), look at that ear. Fucking sad!

>The met police commissioner is a tiny little old woman

J U S T

>Why are there so many non whites on British television?

>from christianity

Yes, yes, it's the Christians doing this to you *rubs hands*.

Im not a christian but i can see why it was useful for the mass population of britain in the past, it may be jewish but dont act like it wasnt useful and had good periods in britain which kept things under control its time to move on now but there is no other alternative for the mass population other than leftist marxist shit.

I was walking past SOAS uni in london and it had tgus huge book stand shillinf marxism and critical theory for everyone for the whole day and the week before they had someone shilling a communist rally in london, there is no alternative for normies other than this. alt right is a lost cause you faggot

it's kike propaganda

kikes own all the advertising agencies TV is brainwashing

thanks for fighting Hitler btw cuckglo

the slogan for the Debenhams advert this year is "YOU SHALL" and the advert is about a white woman falling in love with a black man

this shit isn't even subtle any more

youtube.com/watch?v=giWcQyLo-1Y

>knife crime rises
>it's youtube's fault

It makes no sense that there are so many nogs on our TV, they only make up 3% of our population.

did some research

>let's see how merry your fucking christmas is this year

on point

>I'm going to make a guess that UK TV producers think London represents all of England.

on point

>>implying the brits even remember what christmas is with all their paki culture

denying the point, as per usual...

>that is a desperately sad attempt at bantz, mein freund

on point

>If there's one thing that prevents violent crime, it's internet censorship.

on point

>it's kike propaganda
>kikes own all the advertising agencies TV is brainwashing

on point

>the slogan for the Debenhams advert this year is "YOU SHALL" and the advert is about a white woman falling in love with a black man
>this shit isn't even subtle any more

on point

how about yet another science ad mit "black gurl at da front pie-on-earing sum seyence! cos she can gurlfriend!"

youtube.com/watch?v=3kHnA33NDsc

because these big companies are terrified of accusations of white washing and bad pr

it's always a black male/white female couple though

you can't deny they are pushing a strong defined agenda under instruction from their kike masters

99% of these advert companies are staffed by SJWs feminists and soyboys who are kike propaganda puppets

London makes all TV shows, London is the place where all our non whites live and they assume everywhere else looks like 40% land (it doesn't)

Just found this gem

Friendly reminder that if you are a brit and not watching Mark Collet you are doing alot wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZX1URMba20

>Just found this gem

fucking... on point m8

the christmas market should be arriving around here soon, there are stalls already set up

should be a few cars worth of armed police around soon. might take some pics this time... maybe have a convo with them about what they think about the state of affairs.

everyone in europe should.... if u see them out, photograph them with the date, place and rough location, we can make a christmas collage!

Not a bad idea

Well, I feel sad now.

we need a sHticky thread for the advent calendar

Cunt is right.

because they are better actors

Germany literally has TV shows that encourage underage girls to have sex with niggers.

what.

the.

shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9ZsaEkuM-c

this makes me sick. Fuck this. Kill the kikes.

you cucks literally have a channel called BBC.

This thread makes me sick. Europe is in need of a revolution.

>you cucks literally have a channel called BBC.

that was before it became 'a thing' in the US to invite some random blacks round to fuck your girlfriend / wife. the reasons for which are still entirely lost on me.

cUK

dumb fucks falling for faked subtitles, god damn it's so easy to sway people with a bit of editing, propaganda is truly a strong force