You most certainly would an improved Rin

You most certainly would an improved Rin.

Other urls found in this thread:

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Tiamat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>improved Rin
That's just Rin, if you ever had a lover you'd know you can get them to wear anything for sex.

I'm kinda tight on money this week.

What's her throat game like?

on fleek

Fate has reached Sonic recolors-tier

When will mods remove Grand Order shit form this board?
Don't you guys have a /vg/ thread to get back to?
Not like this shit has anything to do with Fate anymore anyways

>if you ever had a lover

Feet>ZR

>If you ever had a lover

NOW she looks the part of "pleases old men for money".

Red eyes > blue eyes on black haired characters.

>improved Rin
She's actually an improved Ishtar.
The servant's personality takes over the host's.

I'm sure lots of OLD MEN will be pleased.

When am I an old man?

Just waiting for Parvati here.

>improved

Everything sucks

Especially Rin, am I right?

>Le Luvia is an old man meme
When will the bullying stop?

When MTSP stops making doujins about it,

What do the doujins have to do with people calling Luvia an old man/old hag?

Reminder that Ishtar will never get Gil-senpai to notice her.

It hit that after then third canon Saber.
How many is that now?
Fucking 10 canon sabers?
One of which is a magical futa and said magical futa's actual futa's son/daughter/thing?

Why is nasu such a lazy piece of shit

>answer phone
>listen for a minute or two
>"Sure, why not."
>make a lot of money
>roll over, go back to sleep

>The wealthiest character in this story, our Gil.
>His compatibility with large-spender Rin was the greatest, but that was the secret just between you and me.

Ishtar is one smart motherfucker, she picked just the right girl for Gil to notice her.

But there are still much better options.

>Fucking 10 canon sabers

Holy father which art in heaven please take me now

Cuckdea not being one of them.

Does Nasu still follow that ancient heroes = strongest heroes rule he had?
Is Ishtar ridiculously OP?

Basically. Can anyone fault him for milking this shit?

>Wouldn't a witch

>Not even best Caster

Would you a Tiamat?

I'd the right kind of witch, not the bitter used goods kind.

Please tell me that's fanmade

I'd transfer mana with Luvia

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Tiamat

>If you're asking if I killed the owner of this body, no.
>If you're asking if her consciousness will come to the surface, no to that too.
>She and I melded together, and now it's about 7 parts me, 3 parts her.
>In the case of a pseudo-servant between a divine spirit and a human, the divine spirit has more spiritrons, so the main personality is me(Ishtar)
>Well the original me(Ishtar)... Inanna, in the higher dimension, isn't as human-like as I am now.
>Neither is above or below the other. After all, I'm me, no matter what. I can't possess a human who wouldn't be able to think that way in the first place.
>So think of it this way: This human wasn't taken over by Ishtar, she just suddenly became the new Ishtar one day.
>(Gudako: So that girl isn't sleeping,)
>Right, she's talking to you right now as "me". It's like a dual personality becoming one.
>Anyway, I'm me!

How would you feel to suddenly wake up as someone else, although you're mostly them.

Kinda like when Piccolo and Kami fused, and Piccolo was the dom personality but was a bit wiser afterwards.

NOBODY

LUVS

LUVIA

Nope. She's Primate Murder Tier.

Nasu doesn't even remotely give a fuck about anything anymore.

He gives a fuck when he's playing games on the PS4 and shills them on his diary.

>Self-modification: EX
She uses the sea of black life to remake her spiritual foundation. She is able to grow from her normal state (Femme Fatale) to a dragonoid form of over 60 meters in length. Tiamat in her dragonoid body cancels out all attacks of rank A++ and below

Well fuck, who can kill her then?

Why is Noire dressed like a Brazilian prostitute?

>Tiamat in her dragonoid body cancels out all attacks of rank A++ and below
Literally fanfiction-tier.

Use EX rank NPs/attacks, duh. Pretty much everyone worth a damn has one nowadays.

Shiki

Not Shiki, but maybe Shiki. Definitely not SHIKI

Its the seven beasts of Armageddon, the things that are the enemy of the counterforce itself mentioned in early on CMs. They're things that heroes can't hope to match kinda like full incarnated Angya.

No they aren't Primate Murder tier, PM hasn't even been mentioned any time recently. People just hate the dog being called strong though so they compare anything to him to say he's weak or surpassed.

Beasts are something humanity must surpass and beat in order to advance further, they are a cancer upon humanity. They each represent one of the original sins of humanity that are weighing them down. Tiamat represents regression. She is the mother ocean from which humans were born, she was thrown away afterwards though since she became something unnecessary. Children have no need for a host after having already been born. She was sealed away in the imaginary Numbers dimension and kept under lock by Merlin until recently.

When a Beast manifests, Grand Servants are supposed to be summoned in response. Otherwise everything might be wiped out in the resulting impact. Its easy to say that they're the seven strongest demons that erode at human history itself as monsters, they aren't something servants are supposed to fight normally.

Has no concept of death

A grand servant had to literally give her a concept of death in order to fight it.

Post the full stat sheet next time

Authority of the Beast: A
Anti-humanity skill. It allows her to demonstrate extra damage against anything born from her womb, be it heroic spirit, divine spirit, whatever. This isn't bestowed just to the main body of the Beast II, but to all monsters born from her.

Independent Manifestation: B
The skill of appearing in the material plane by oneself. Once she appears, she will paint over the Indian Ocean in a span of seven days. When she manifests, she will continue to produce monsters without rest which will devour humanity. The job of exterminating humanity is left to her children. Furthermore, this skill demonstrates her nature of already existing across all of time and space, so it is not just able to cancel attacks via time paradoxes using time travel, but cancel out all forms of instant death attacks.

Self-modification Ex:
She uses the sea of black life to remake her spiritual foundation. She is able to grow from her normal state (femme fatale) to a dragonoid form of over 60 meters in length. Tiamat in her dragonoid body cancels out all attacks of rank A++ and below

Sea of Life: EX
The Beast II is the sea of life itself. As she is circulating the True Ether of Genesis, unlimited magical energy is being supplied in her ocean. Those who are captured by the black mud and sink into the sea will receive at random skills like Self-Modification, Bio-transformation, Bio-merging, Self-replication. When they leave the sea, they will be subjected to a geas on the cellular level with the Beast II (an amino-geass) and automatically be turned into an enemy of humanity
Nega Genesis: A
The same type of skill as the Nega Messiah of the Beast VI
A conceptual bounded barrier able to subvert the modern theory of evolution, prediction of Genesis. Having this, the Beast II gains strong resistance against the Noble Phantasms of Servants born from proper human history.

Monstrous Strength: A++
Power as a monster. This increases her own strength. Virtually of the highest level. With the black mud as her body and the form of a dragon, Tiamat’s strength is that of a giant.

>A womb that had been cut away and discarded after Genesis.
>As the mother sea, she had been used as the soil for creating life, but when the environment of the Earth became stable and ecosystems came to be, she was no necessary and was exiled to the world of imaginary numbers (the other side of the world; not even a parallel world, but a lifeless space of imaginary numbers)

>Once ecosystems had arisen, there was no need for a being who designed lifeforms randomly. In the process by which lifeforms gain intelligence appropriate for this planet, she was nothing but an obstacle. Since then, Tiamat waited in the world of imaginary numbers for the chance to return to Earth.

Its actually easier to think of a Beast as a pseudo-TYPE more than anything

That's the scale that they're on

They are like entire alien systems that could fuck up a world. Tiamat's methods are even similar to one TYPE in NOTES.

Hell, King Hassan giving Tiamat the concept of death is straight out of NOTES.

So

Will she be playable?

Very doubtful

Servants you summon are things that want to save human history in some form, while beasts erode human history and destroy humanity. It would be like summoning a DAA.

A while back I heard they were releasing a "re-mastered" version of the 2006 F/SN anime, did anyone actually check that out?

Never watched the DEEN series, was wondering if they fixed the glaring issues with the new release.

I hope MTSP gets inspiration from this isthar girl and STRONK fat ceo with impeccable taste and breeding skills get a new series.

Superior Goddess, and I'm not even a blondefag

Is she sleeping like Type Venus, banished back into the Imaginary Numbers world or outright killed by the party and Gilgamesh?

What are the chances for the 5 other Grands and 6 Beasts appearing in FGO? I'm sure we'll see Beast I in the next chapter.

The original is still better.

Depends on how long the game goes

There's another Rin clone? who the fuck is that?

Ereshkigal.

Rin's niece or in F/GO Ishtar's sister

They found a way!

She's only improved if she keeps regular Rin's homolust.

When Rin and Luvia finally fuck.

17 years and 9 months ago...

It's called Dickmagic user. It was inevitable they'd find a way to breed with each other.

Blonde Rin is literally the daughter of Rin's older half sister.

Can't afford her services.

thats why you blackmail and videotape like all good series in nippon

How much is a tape of her and Luvia hatefucking? That's the Holy Grail of Sextapes.

That looks great for a mobile game.

Nasu started treating it as just a VN after awhile.

Most recent story section has almost as much text as Fate route.

free since luvia is taping it to show the world the difference between her and rin

UFO table made it awhile back

Wouldn't she regret that when she breaks during sex and starts to go all Dere for Rin?

that would never happen

OHOHOHOHOH

HD remaster is usually just an upscale though.

That's impossible, dude.

The tsunderest the girl is, the dererest she becomes during sex.
Luvia's affection for Rin lays under so many layers of tsun she'd turn into the most submissive being in history if they fuck.

>literally worst girl

LIES.

OJOU SAMAS CANNOT BE CORRUPTED

I watched zero and s/n over the last week, and I'm confused. Do Rin and Shirou ever fuck? Do they ever do anything?

Inb4 read the VNs miss me with that gay shit nigga

It's not corruption. It's the natural evolution of Tsunderes.

Ojousamas are the most prone to corruption. Do you even hentai? or are you roleplaying as Luvia?

There's mhx, lancer, lancer alter, Santa alter, alter, archer Arthurian and lily.

Okita, Mordred, bedivere I guess for 10

ITT: Wtf I hate now.
Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can\'t.

That was never true to begin with.

Ereshkigal. Things happened but long story short both Ishtar and Ereshkigal are in Rin even if Ishtar and Ereshkigal are running around separately.

So what are the chances of this happening?

Hi

I'd rather this Tiger (Jaguar).

Take this shit to /fgog/

It has an anime now. So cry more.

>Primate Murder
>relevant after the Beasts were revealed

user...

Tiamat has no concept of death, like ORT. Grand Assassin Hassan/Ziusudra gave her a concept of death.

Oh and Merlin is capable of all true magic without backlash, all the Zelretch and Aoko fags got BTFO. He's also a candidate to Grand Caster. But Solomon is Grand Caster.

Grands are no joke.