What's your opinion on JEWS/Zionists? Why are they pushing the white hatred?

There's enough dumb shit on this planet, we didn't need to lower the bar even further, but somehow the kikes shit the bed of life, and then when their gig is finally exposed.. they point the finger at WHITE PEOPLE!

Drop links, pics, or anything in your arsenal on why Jews are probably the worst scum on the entire planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d7ukwfbJOVw
youtu.be/HFt8mc1KG34
youtu.be/K-KqxRrXpjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Religious hatred is one of them. They believe whites are Amaleks, especially Germans.

I know they HATE God.. with a passion. Obviously didn't care much for Jesus, since they apparently had him crucified.

They're literally shitting up the planet with their bullshit, and I think it's time to stop them.

youtu.be/d7ukwfbJOVw

Why do they say "I'm Jewish" instead of "I'm a jew"?

We are their biggest threat.

Probably think it sounds better. I hear jew OR jewish as equally offensive.

Plot twist: Trump's family has plenty of Jews and he hires pro-Israel staff. Did you watch his speech at AIPAC?

I bet not.

All of you Trumptards are the same as Niggers. Execpt the fact that everyone knows that niggers are retarded, but Trumptards have to open their trap for people to figure that out.

>Why are they pushing the white hatred?
Because in order for Zionists to enslave humanity the Zionists must eliminate the part of humanity that could lead an effective resistance.

Thus the absolute media blitzkrieg to eliminate both white as an acceptable race, and through interracial breeding of white women with black men eliminate the white race itself.

Do an image search for "white couple" to see their attack in action.

Once the part of humanity that can fight back has been eliminated, the culling of the goyim (and enslavement of the survivors) will begin.

I mean.. you don't have to do a whole lot of research to KNOW and learn the white hate that jews have. They're VERY open about it..

When the fuck did I say anything about Trump?

Did you look at the comic you posted?

youtu.be/HFt8mc1KG34

Yeah... I see. Although, how come none of those girls have black eyes?

Must be very new relationships..

muslims are worse, goyim

>The establishment media is weakened and people realize that the ultra wealthy are pushing agendas through press
>Jews start getting named
>Soros starts pouring money into antifa, blm, and every other sort of degenerate movement to distract people from the real problem
>Setup phony nationalist movements to normalize faggotry, zionism, and self cuckery

yeah.. what does it have to do with Mr. T?

What? His family full of Jews. He employs Jews. He grovels to the Jews. He literally does everything the Jews want.

You tell me what does it have to do with him?

Well, then we need to make a HUGE stink about it. Talk to Mr. T about it. I'll write him a letter. I think all decent people should, doesn't matter what color.. jews have literally fucked EVERYONE on the planet, because they feel that anyone who is NOT a jew ('goyim') aren't worthy and are 'below' them.

That's why they were very okay with slavery, and funded black slavery and ships to transport slaves from Africa to America..

so EVERYONE should hate the fucking jews.

A friend of mine has a theory that Jews are parasitoids.

Parasites that hate and kill the host.

I'm not talking about Trump, I'm talking about Jews. I'm sure they're doing anything they can to suck his dick now that he's in power.. but that's not because of HIM, that's because of THEM.

This is about Jews, not Trump.

Essentially they are very much earth parasites. They suck, and suck, and suck the life out of everything. They don't share. They don't like anyone outside their circle. They're truly evil little fuckers.

Hitler should have done a better job.

Hitler was right.. but he wasn't effective enough. And no, I don't think they killed 6m Jews. That's bullshit concocted by.. the jews.

>Because in order for Zionists to enslave humanity the Zionists must eliminate the part of humanity that could lead an effective resistance.

Yes. Finally.

Meth dealers rarely show off the "after" "Faces of Meth" pictures.

Such a great image.

The battle between "Jew" and "Samurai" is essentially the battle between feminine and masculine. The masculine force, being stronger, can operate in the open. The feminine side, being weaker, must battle in darkness, through deception and deceit.

The Jews fear the Samurai the same way women fear, and yet yearn to be restrained and dominated by, men.

youtu.be/K-KqxRrXpjI

Also do an image search for "white women and white children."

See what the globalists (who control both the search engines and the media they search) want to present to white women as the ideal.

Don't blame the jews, "It starts at the home"

So given your flag are you saying it's black people who should be blaming the Jews?

They speak truth and lies at the same time, they say jew-ish, as in not real jews. Zionism is anti-Jewish and anti-Christian.

So.. whites are like.. 16% of the worlds overall population...

and Jews are trying to get everyone to hate US. I think it has to do with them wanting to control EVERYONE and white people being the most difficult to 'control'.

That's what I think, and am pretty sure about.

>The battle between "Jew" and "Samurai" is essentially the battle between feminine and masculine.

>implying there are only two genders

The real reason is because they hate themselves, they know what ugly and disgusting people they are

“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
“If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)
“If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
“Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)
“All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)
“Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)
“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

We need to convince feminsits and SJWs to start talking about jewish privilege.

All we need to do is repackage JQ answers and plant them in reddit threads, fb and tumblr. I think that subtle concern trolling might work.