America is the most racist country on earth

America is the most racist country on earth.

Meanwhile in Spain....

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cien_Mil_Hijos_de_San_Luis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is a chocolate character, what is the problem exactly?

dat flag man...

we used to have chocolate here that was literally called "Nigger kisses"

Catalonian progaganda againts your great and plural nation.

Slavery is legal in Mexico. Hence why it's a shit hole.

Average spaniard for comparison.

conguitos refers to the congo, and as far is im concerned a nationality isnt a race, suck to have catalonian education ay?

end yourself

Is this a reference to Latin America?

i know you being from latin america makes you a low iq individual but if you could just check the name ''conguitos'' and knew basic geography (which is kinda hard in your illiterate country) it refers to the congo in africa

There are so many of you sudacas in Spain, its getting worse by the day. Yesterday I saw two nicaraguans while on the train. Why do you panchitos speak and look like shit? Your castellano is horrible.

Man, those are old. I bought those in Spain back in 1991.

we had the exact same thing, ''negerzoenen'' now they are just called zoenen or ''kisses'' in english

You have no right to criticize our Spanish, you retarded huemonkey.

Sorry Joao, average catalonian (polaco).

Says the colombian. Are you done picking coca leaves and worshiping a subhuman drug dealer?

Its Xoán. I am part of the galician masterrace.

Yes actually, i am shitposting in mi patron Don Eduardo free hours, he is a good boss.

We had these up until recently. Now the logo only consists of the straw hat, because the character was deemed racist.

Of course, the decision wasn't made in Norway, but was a result of Swedish outrage. Fazer is a Finnish brand and they use the same wrapping and logo in every country, so Norway has to live with Sweden's bullshit.

Who the hell allowed you to call yourselves "Don"? You know thats for humans right?

When europeans come fucking around here, lamentably don''t killing all indios but rather fucking them and then escape when the same europeans start a civil war in this shithole of country

The indios were majestic creatures. Brazilians are worse tho, part indio, part negro, part moro.

Here it is today.

>Make an army to try to take back the colonies instead of a commonwealth
>Use that army to fight liberals instead of the colonies
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cien_Mil_Hijos_de_San_Luis
Ferdinand VII was a retard, anyhow would do again, and Hispanoamerica only works as whole, 20/30 different countries weak us all