Why have recent gun massacres in the USA been unexplainable?

Why have recent gun massacres in the USA been unexplainable?

Sandy hook
>no motive
V Tech shooting
>no convincing motive
Columbine
>no reason
Las Vegas shooting
>no motive at all

This isn't an argument to be against guns. That's faggot talk and this is separate. Why are there these unexplainable killings? What is motivating them? What is REALLY going on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/25/antidepressants-linked-murders-murderous-thoughts/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7415082/French-bread-spiked-with-LSD-in-CIA-experiment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GdPhOnfwfXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big pharma m80

the argument to be against guns is faggot talk. you're answering your own question here bong

Almost sounds crazy.

Like...a mental illness, or something...

SSRIs don't cure depression, rather they disconnect the "bad feeling" that comes from the "bad thought", which is why without therapy they won't cure depression alone. This extends over to violent thoughts, removing the bad feelings associated against them, which creates a very obviously dangerous situation.

V tech was probably bullying that was downplayed by the media so as not to humanize the guy who killed so many people.

As far as I know, Columbine is the only legit shooting. Everything else seems (((suspicious))).

ty for your more concise post

Modern "society" is demoralizing, and depressing. Used to be you could be proud of your people, but they took that away, used to be you could be proud of your Government, but they took that tool, and at one time at least you could have had faith in God, but they took that as-well.

I'm not surprised "and nor should you be" that people snap from time to time.

Over-medication for depression that could be easily treated with St. John's Wort, exercise, and a healthy diet.

Also, it's the age of Decadence. As civilization falls apart, so do people.Why do you need a motive to kill people you have no connection to?

You have now fucking clue what you’re talking about jesus fucking christ kill yourself

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/25/antidepressants-linked-murders-murderous-thoughts/

white men are ridiculously violent and a feral race, they just cant deflect it anymore in the modern age of 24/7 media

I heard that up to 50 people die every single year from lightning strikes. I don't understand lightning's motive, and I'm not saying that I think lightning should be banned, but WTF?

Sandy Hook was a false flag. I'm nearly 100% on this.

Virginia Tech was an asian psychopath.

I don't know much about Columbine, but it doesn't appear fishy.

Las Vegas was probably not a false flag but it wasn't what they have said, which is very little mind you.

suicidal autist sprayed a crowd with bullets

>unexplainable

The target group is the motive, in using Hegelian dialectic we also see any proposed solution as the motive.

TOLL PAID

>modern culture produces people with no motivation for anything
>meanwhile jews have plenty of motivation to keep america in a state of moral panic

It means we have moved to a new level of nihilism

People feel incredible frustration and hatred, but are unable to articulate it

For instance, in the case of The LV shooter, he had money, he had companionship, he had everything

Yet something was deeply wrong and he had no way to put it in language so it came out in violence

Now what is that thing that is deeply disturbing ... ?

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you that it really happened

As far as we know. Imagine how the story would have played out if we had Sup Forums, internet (as we know it), smartphones and social media back then?

>Columbine no motive
Not like Eric Harris laid out exactly why he shot up the school in his diary. Klebold is irrelevant he was nothing more than a low IQ pawn.

Let me explain each of them:

A person wanted to die and take as many people with them as they could.

Somehow people have difficulty wrapping their head around this

Explain the crisis actors then.

That 911 call was pretty chilling

>100 mass shootings
>remove all the ones with motives
>only ones left have no motive
>OH SHIT SO SPOOKY
The answer is 'large sample size'.

First:
>Columbine
It kind of did have a motive. Harris and Kliebold were both fucked in the head and believe themselves to be gods amongst people. They had felt what they were doing was for the best of the people they killed. The bullying meme was just pre information age rumor.

>V Tech
Angry gook was mad his white girlfriend broke up with him and sperged out. He always had fucked up visions of killing people, but never had a reason to go through with it.

Now, onto the real meat.

>Sandy Hook
Still to this day unexplainable, and no evidence a shooting ever actually happened. Then they bulldozed the school after having it under heavy guard for years.

>Las Vegas
Still no motive, and the FBI keeps giving an ever changing story and motive that never jives with what little evidence is available. Still no video that he was ever in the building aside from a receipt which shows he was ordering for two people, but FBI said he was alone.

I could go on and on about Sandy Hook and Vegas, but it should be evident that the official stories on both don't hold water even from a preliminary view. When even your normie friends are questioning both events you know something ain't right.

Ever think the "taco bell employee" thing was oddly specific? Hhmmmm....

>gook mad his white girlfriend broke up
He never had a girlfriend or even any friends, he was a complete loner.

Didn't sandy hook also have the same crisis actors in the Boston bombing incident?

Deep state is just slowly getting Americans used to the notion that there's no need for any explanation or motive for them to be killed en masse

>ignores thousands on SSRIs who don't go on shooting sprees

Shiggy diggy

His post was longer, the opposite of more concise

Because tha AMA is feeding SSRIs to everybody they can pin down. Notice how the rise in shootings corresponds with the AMA drugging everyone from toddlers to nursing home residents. Surprised there aren't more

I Can confirm. my cousin knows one of the actors that appeared at both events.
Not much money and they were pissed when she didn't change her appearance enough.

Can confirm first hand.

Psycho pills are such bullshit and literally modern day snake oil/blue pills (actual pills not the meme). They WILL fuck you up and are pretty much Jewish scheme goypills to make you lesser.

Eat a healthy diet, go to the gym, join a sport/hobby, improve yourself through a good job or education, live the redpill. The only pill that will make you truly happy and content is the redpill (meme). I guarantee 99.999% of people who take goypills don't follow even the beginner guidelines for being redpilled.

Having a motive shrinks the fear created in these events down to a single thing which can be managed. If there is no motive then the public should be in constant fear because you never know when or where it'll happen.

Taco bell employee thing?

i was the principle at Sandy Hook and I can guarantee you no animals were hurt in that production

Columbine had a reason and is totally explainable.

The rest are unexplainable due to the government not being able to get anything right.

>Behold A Pale Horse, William Cooper, 1991

>not knowing one of the best memes of 2017

homicidal episodes are an extreme symptom but it is a symptom of SSRI withdrawal

[citation needed]

Then whats up with the parents in interviews and also the guy from OPs pic appearing there? Is COMPED man just really prone to being involved in tragedies? Are all of the parents just psychopaths?

Proofs?

No?

I was part of the pilot programs in the early 90s. They tried tricyclic and SSRIs on people as young as 10. At the time they required 2 hrs of talk therapy and CBT every two weeks. I was mad before I got on them, a maniac on them. I've been all fucked up since then. But I got some skills from CBT and doing LSD helped too. I'd slowly carved and sanded myself into a semi normal guy, married with a good job killing animals.

>mass shooters get non-stop press for weeks
>every shooter has every available aspect of their life
>exposed for the world to see
>except any pharmaceuticals they may be taking

The media learned decades ago reporting suicides has a clear copy cat effect, and so they began to self-censor. They were careful to use particular language when doing so, and limit the coverage in a way that supposedly made it less interesting to others considering suicide. Not true for this kind of suicide, though. There's too much advertising money to be made, to much exciting speculation to do.

Two-thirds of Americans are on drugs, and the media elevates mass shootings to something glorious. There will be more.

>married with a good job killing animals.

The truth is funny

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7415082/French-bread-spiked-with-LSD-in-CIA-experiment.html

youtube.com/watch?v=GdPhOnfwfXc