Pick a random street from your capital city on Google Earth

And take a screenshot of something that sums up the demographic/political/religious nature of your capital

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m55HKChS2zk
youtu.be/MhGQrryQPfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great Fire of London 2.0 when?

idk what is worse, yours or mine

and of course (((jewgle))) is showing 2 german cops patrolling a synagogue

What summed it up for me was seeing a homeless nigger within eyeshot of the White House

London isn't even the worst though but it's the capital. Bradford is worse than london

I thought Birmingham was 100% full muslim as of now?

and birmingham, there are lots of places you'll get akbarred worse than london, even though london has been attacked more it's only because it will get on the news

No

>new office buildings
>old buldings covered with extremely large billboards
>just regular people, some poor, some rich
>a few expensive cars
>a few cheap cars
>pretty boring

yup, just about how I see Warsaw

I did a random Birmingham one and it really made me sad

It's something like 25%, but they always live together in self segregation so it seems a lot worse in the bad areas.

>Pic random place in greenland(drug an nigger area) in oslo
>First shot
>People selling drugs

Bienvenue

lol

This is the place they sell the cheapest beer in oslo.

You don't go here unless you are buying drugs or """cheap"""" beer. It's not exactly the place you go to chase skirts. Only guys here. Shitskins and niggers everywhere, but even here, they have to go to their own pubs, they are simply not welcome so you have some nigger shit up the street where there is only niggers, full of em too because that's the only place they can go. It's a lebaneese guy running it, everyone there is trying to sell hashish, it's not even a meme. Nobody buys frm niggers you know

And now I got thirsty for beer too

forgot pic

it's less than 50krones for a beer in these two pubs

Fucking disgusting. Literally looks like fucking Africa.

they are always selling drugs here.
The last time I was in there, it seems like they have actually arrested shitloads of them. Hopefully deported them back to where they came from

You can lit don't go here and not be offered drugs, mainly hashish.
Go 5 meters and some shitskin or nigger is going to approuch you
>psst want some drugs user? hashish?

lol @ angry chinaman

granitefag reporting in
fighting the good fight against the Islamic Society of Greater Concord

that is a man?
look at the fucking soytits on that

The most american city in europe

2014, Warsaw has gained a bit of diversity since then.

Londonistan

just read the filename

They always have these utter useless shops, shops that can not possibly make a fucking dime.

It's all whitewashing drug shekels. To the left is some weirdo shitskin cloth store. The right one is one of six million phone shit store, where niggers go to sell drugs and have their stolen phones fixed

Couldn't even find a muslim

that fella throwing up in the background to

I noticed that most of the views from that area were taken most likely early morning right after the city cleaners swept it. It was not so easy to find an honest picture of what it looks like most of the time

I feel robbed

Middle of the day, in the middle of the city, No-one around. That's Canberra alright.

kek classic, I didn't even notice that. Typical gronland. I actually was in there two days ago, hadn't been there for over 6 months

I used to live in Amsterdam. Muslims everywhere, at least where I lived

So many bikes to steal

holy shit this is depressing

Looks like the disease has finally hit home.

Lebara Mobile (see my original pic) is for exactly the same. Another one is Lycamobile

When I lived in Amsterdam I had my bike stolen by a nog

>cripple
>Turks dealing drugs
>Man throwing up
>graffittii
>3 niggers
sheesh

mother of god please tell me it's a joke

>Goutte d'or
>A random street of Paris

How about the XIIIth while you're at it.

last time I went to Paris it seemed 80% black in some less central areas

trust me user, you would throw up in there too, it sucks so much there that you just want to barf

Also I think it's a morrocan selling drgs there, I think I know him, I'm not sure. Probably deported or gone to sweden

>muh 56%

you just watch you small islandcucks you don't have much of a population to spare, sure is going fast.

How is there so many niggers in Norway? Even In Sweden they’re not as common

>SAUF
B-but i'm actually trying to drink less.

did u forget 2014-2016 when they were quite literally ''thrown at white people''

A street in my state capital, Tallahassee

It's basically a picture in taken in the oldest muslim/african district in Paris. Still a damn shame when you look at pictures from the first half of the XXth century, but it's litteraly the worst it gets in Paris, pretty cherrypicked by all accounts.

This is what I got when I dropped the yellow man randomly in western Paris

man I can just imagine all the beer I could have bought there right now.

I can only buy beer for 250ish krones today you see, that's usually what I pay for a board of smuggled beer, but today I have to go to the store and that will probably just give me 7-8 half liters of beer. Fucking jews have taxed everything to death here

This main mosque of Moscow. Looks pretty nice, to be honest.
Also, it specifically built this way, with big golden dome, to blend in into Moscow skyline.

full of liberals, but not the kind of progressive liberals.

Are you retarded? He's posting pictures from the worst immigrant ghetto in Oslo.
Shitskins aren't spread equally across the country. They cluster in certain areas in certain cities. In a way, that's a good thing, because it creates containment zones for them, which makes them easier to avoid.

And now if I randomly drop it in the middle of the shitty eastern districts but not in the Goutte d'or.

>mosque
>Russia
What's with this crap ?

honestly from what ive seen most Americans would consider most of your Muslims white

is this propaganda or does your president often make fun of Germany?

youtube.com/watch?v=m55HKChS2zk

we have almost all of them concentrated in one spot, and this is that spot. The old greenland marked in oslonistan

I went to their shop here, this is like nig zero, only niggers here and a lebaneese guy running it. I guess it's to early in the day or something, as it's always packed with niggers

Now I need to go buy beer before it's too late

What you doing on tor?

You mean you can't buy more than 4 liters of beer?

This is sadly true. It is not a joke anymore.

I can do more murals if wanted

Not the capital but Scotland's second city

>black is the only one on the mural that's blurred out

Notice how all the minorities are huge and looking over the little white children.

if I was at greenland now I could have bought just 4 or 5 yes, it's close to 30 on the store, 20 something

some more fancy places in oslo there it's over 100 krones for a fucking beer. This is why you go to greenland instead while in there. No womyn there though, just hardened men, shitskins and niggers. Of these later years though, you also find typical eastern euros working here including russians, that also has found out beer is cheaper here

Pic related is akerbrygge, it is the most expensive place also where the womyn want to go ofc. It's the same god damn beer and it's twice as expensive. I couldn't get street view because there is a tunnel under it where it insists on going

Step up your obesity game goys

Street view only went that far up the street?

Russia have muslim population, since 15 century, in fact.
Also, Moscow is gigant metropolis with population of 13 millions. You know how many mosques Sydney have?

Is it bad to be an eastern European?

Another Belfast

50% of Moscow looks like this.

Holy shit it looks like Naples

Sadly, it's true. I can't stand all those non-white faces when i visit

yes im not going to activate the windows fuck off

I find the 'peace lines' more appropriate.

>100 krones for a fucking beer
Well, you can buy 2 kilkennys here for that price. But only a handful of bars have it and that's a shame.

The waiters in on of those places can barely buy 1 beer for an hours work. Before taxes! True story.

canberra is a nice place and quite comfy to live in shame about the people though all lefty public servants.

you work for 1 beer an hour

Central Moscow.

imgaine running one of these pubs though, it has to be a lot of shekels in it. Beer costs nothing to produce either, but I bet you get strangled by taxes though

you know the mongols converted to islam right russia has had muslim in her borders for along time.

paint the balls as football balls for the world cup

Not only Goutte d'Or. Plenty of areas like this now.

Time to move to a place that is what my ancestors from Spain intended it to be.

The architecture is nice, but holy fuck, tthat's a lot of nignogs

Depressing thread
youtu.be/MhGQrryQPfM

Salford

My wife wonders why I hate Paris. I don't wanna say because of the niggers but fuckin' hell.

It's a shame 'cos there are some really nice places in France. Similar to this shithole they all just congregate in the capital and a couple other cities.