What keeps you sane living in clown world Sup Forums?

What keeps you sane living in clown world Sup Forums?
How do you not go fucking crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3w608RyPqo
youtube.com/watch?v=JWnUItw1ElU
animeright.news/melpomene/blessed-by-the-muse/
youtu.be/rxEWhzpilTs
youtu.be/rMtSc2MJLcw
youtube.com/watch?v=0qhkUmtph_Y
youtu.be/_Hgoboh8Zqo
youtube.com/watch?v=p3LYMRjxv8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont use Snapchat or Facebook and have a great grasp on reality

You have to occasionally detach yourself from social media(including Sup Forums).

The smaller world around you really isn't so bad.

i have autism

and I'm just readying myself. The Day will come.

I'm rich so i'm able to live away from those making this world crazy.
>found the 13 year old.

making money. finally hit a mil

nice larp faggot i tell the truth and you try to disqualify me. n e c k y o u r s e l f

Anime and manga.

my hobbies and aspirations

world is fine and majority of people are good. so stay away from retards and retarded topics and you will be fine too user. but seeing your meme flag that aint gonna happen.

I just spend time with my pets and go outside. Animals and nature are beautiful.

wholesome britbong

we're not so different you and I

don't deal with degenerates

you're the genetic defect so after you but in about 50 years.

"I wasn't really dying, I wasn't host
to cancer or parasites; I was the
warm little center that the life of
this world crowded around."

youtube.com/watch?v=b3w608RyPqo

I smoke weed and fuck stay at home moms.

you don't, find your niche

when you tell a population that they're complacent, theyll turn rebellious

Getting drunk once a week, legal psychedelics, studies of old texts and working out + a comfy job helps a lot.

Bud, dogs, beer, and memes.

I sing hymns while working

1.stop watching tv.
2.delete all social media.
3.read a book once in a while.
4.leave the fucking house and socialize.
5.learn to enjoy solitude and use it to self reflect.

>What keeps you sane living in clown world Sup Forums?
nothing
How do you not go fucking crazy?
my sanity

My hopelessness has brought me to the point of accepting death. What is best now is training myself to use this to the best of my ability. What keeps me sane is atleast im not still asleep like everyone around me. I'm also finding beauty in the struggle for civilization. I watched some oldschool stonecutting videos and japanese joinery videos and its all starting to click.

Isn't it amazing how absolutely none of this had to happen if not for jewish meddling? Imagine where we could be right now if we didn't have to fight this senseless battle for our own existence.

We would probably be fighting amongst ourselves but it wouldn't be all this psychological warfare and soying our boys to micropenisdom. Sure people would die and women would get raped but watching our achievements topple and being defenseless to fight it for now really bothers me. Everybody just wants a ferrari and would sellout their own country to get it. It's like someone pays you to burn down the forest you live in so you can buy a horse but you dont realize you have been duped until you are riding through the scortched countryside.....

in all honesty not sure
for the most part i revel in the chaos of it all

A shitload of weed.

Stay away from clowns.
It's easier than Sup Forums makes out.

My family.
Medical Marijuana.
Sup Forums
A will to succeed so when I die, old and grey, my fathers welcome me into their house with open arms and I can say to them I lived life as a man who taught his family and children respect, tradition, and values.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWnUItw1ElU

Dunno where I'd be without them.

The clowns are coming for you user. Once they arrive it will be too late.

Read,exercise and not one step backward mentality are your best friends.

The fact that I ALWAYS REMEMBER who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. I am another you and you are another me. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) We can make anime 'real', then have sex with our waifus, simply by awakening our siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 3)

(start of part 4) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 4)

shut up hippie

(start of part 5) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi (the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes) to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end)

No.

If you want to know the truth of the world abandon your sanity.

Only then can you see the universe as it truly is

animeright.news/melpomene/blessed-by-the-muse/

>world is fine and majority of people are good
for jews

Working. When I’m not I don’t talk to people. Bums can die in a fucking fire.

I stopped using facebook and speaking to everyone i know.
So far i havent been pissed off once by peoples stupidity its great

No social media
I am a alcohol

Being sane and 'happy' is a meme

links?

Very good choice

Cosy

I'm extremely introverted so that keeps me in check

drinking, fishing and camping

This is now a /comfy/ thread.

tell me my man, how high are you?

Alcohol

so they actually crashed? see kids this is what happens when you are letting go to much and start dipping into nihilism.

So comfy

Knowing that most of the people you encounter in the real world consider the ideologies of Sup Forums absolutely abhorrent.

I don't do drugs (I'm not against responsible usage of drugs, though).

There are so many. When people talk about "oohh the freemasons oohh" those guys are fake. These are the guys with the secrets of civilization.

youtu.be/rxEWhzpilTs

youtu.be/rMtSc2MJLcw

Here's a few guys who i feel the passion from.

>(I'm not against responsible usage of drugs, though)
is there such a thing, isn't it that you are having a moment of irresponsibility when you do?

HOME SWEET HOME

>a comfy job helps a lot.
What kind of job would that be?

> implying I haven’t

Everytime a kebeb runa down some libs or normies now I start laughing

I see the world as a mental asylum. Forced to live out the rest of our lives inside this prison.

Booze and near total withdrawal. Other than coworkers and my kid, I have zero contact with other people. Still might go crazy though.

>is there such a thing

Yes, there is.

>isn't it that you are having a moment of irresponsibility when you do?

No. Drugs like cannabis, Ayahuasca, Psilocybin mushrooms, DMT, etc. have healing medicinal properties when used in moderation. Shit like cocaine, meth and heroin have no redeeming qualities, though.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=0qhkUmtph_Y

>Drugs like cannabis, Ayahuasca, Psilocybin mushrooms, DMT, etc. have healing medicinal properties when used in moderation

moderation huh, while these drugs have weaker side-effects you are still being irresponsible when taking them it's just takes you longer to notice the negative effects.

non participation

I think you got something wrong sunshine. In this world no one is sane. We're all crazy. Some are just a bit more crazy than others. If you accept this insanity you will see things as they really are, you'll be able to completely discard this charade, the hypocrisy, see how all the morons do their best to keep their masks on. If you stop giving a shit about the game - you win.

This.

I am the god of chaos.

I just stay off Reddit. No clown world for me.

Me too.

dumb frogposter

>If you stop giving a shit about the game - you win.

This. Be in the world, but not of the world.

My mask is fun. So I stick with this one.

kys streetshitter dung cake eater

This, I don't understand how anyone can manage without some form of hobby.

These motherfuckers haven't seen anything yet.

No.

I am fueled by my own hatred
it has come to the point where I don't care if I call a nigger a nigger out IRL or fuck some worthless whore

This user is on even higher level

I like to make lampshades.

People like this guy. There's hope.
youtu.be/_Hgoboh8Zqo

had a bit of a breakdown last night but whatever.
that's what crying is for. give yourself the domanine hit from it and move on. just don't do anything rash during the height of it. You would be surprised what you are equipped to endure.

Working in the software developement department of a bank. I do the reqirements engineering (talking to people who gonna work with the software, figure out what they want and what they need, draw fency diagrams and do presentations + software design).

I dont do any programming and if something doesnt work right... programmers fault. The money is good and the job nice.

Assuming sanity from your readers.
Sanity is a prison, a cage.
If you aren't held back by what is possible, You can do the impossible.

Cheers

>If you aren't held back by what is possible, You can do the impossible.

This. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what you really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself says "I'm possible!").

gf gives me a blowjob every morning

This
I would bash my own head in if I didn't make some beautiful noises with a tuba to take my mind off things.

embrace madness

You're welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3LYMRjxv8s

I don't care. Humans will no longer exist in 200 years anyhow, may as well enjoy the natural chaos until the machines take over.