twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're deluded, willfully ignorant of reality
youtube.com/watch?v=eMmzNuNKZcE

Dylan roofs real name is john christian graas

Muh ethnic food

That guy is a fucking cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

If you don't you get fired.

The fact is we are diverse now. We never wanted or asked for it, but that's what we got, and that's the facts on the ground.

We have to make it work, and if we can't, we have to pretend it works, because there is nothing else we can do. The corps. and government need to spew this line because the alternative is diversity being a weakness, and they really don't want that... even if it's often true.

Basically it's happy talk to try and make people happy, because the only other option is unhappy.

Like some really shitty fusion cuisine you are forced to eat.

At work in Montreal, white Canadians hang out with whites and immigrants hang out with immigrants only. People don’t even share food on same table at lunch time.

Canada needs tp elect a better prime-actor.
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

>this content is blocked in your country

Really made me think

So as you watch your society fracturing along ethnic lines, do you ever wonder when the shooting will start?

If you don't repeat this every day, you stop believing in it.

A leaf who gets it. On the other hand, these same corps and government use the diversity for divide and conquer, to sell products and to gain power, respectively. But that tactic aggravates the different groups and pushes them towards unhappy. Modern social model is on a tightrope and balance can only be maintained as long as the good times last, which means debt.

I left Canada a few months before this clown got elected. I can't believe people fell for his shit.

While they were distracted with muh social justice, he has put the nation into unprecedented debt.

The reckoning will be glorious (from abroad)

A necessary prerequisite to identity politics is “multiculturalism”.

Hivemind 'Merica

he's a living embodiment of the "OP literally can't stop sucking cocks" meme

>uh uh inclusive uhm uh diverse

Because they have been brainwashed

Feels before reals

Vacuous platitudes. Great way to know who the fuck to stay away from when in public. This platitude especially, it screams, “I have mental illness and it’s totally normal I sweat cookie dough, you’re fucking intolerant!”

Canada as a political entity is closer to collapse than any other country. Forget Sweden. We eclipse them by several magnitudes.

We have simmering secessionist movements in Alberta and B.C. as well as the Maritimes (this was curtailed by the development of off-shore oil and the tar sands) and always the festering sore of Quebec and Canadien separatism.

Now add in to the mix Indian revanchism in EVERY province (Cree, Innu, Metis, Iroquois, Mohawk, Miq’Maq) and their growing numbers from a population boom, compounded by non stop 3rd world immigration that surpasses any other Western country, and national/provincial debts that are COMPLETELY unsustainable.

No joke, in my lifetime I expect at least 3 provinces to break away in my lifetime (Newfoundland, Quebec, Alberta) and at least one insurgency (6 Nation Confederacy) as Indian numbers continue to grow and the keep up there demands for reparations and land reclamation. This is delayed for as long as Canada can hold off a real recession.

you need ideology and slogans to make someone reject their instincts.

>Why do people repeat this?

because strength = unity ???

and divided people are strong???

I don't really fucking know, these leftists are braindead.

Even whites divide within their own racial lines.

Canadien sit with Canadien, Russians and Slavs flock together, English go their own way, and the Italians and Greeks, Jesus Christ, they have entire Burroughs just to themselves.

I'll just leave this here.
youtu.be/Ii39TyLYl_Q

The concept that outside ideas challenge current ideas and moving forward only the best ideas survive.
Also, it's fun to think that a diverse society that survives is inherently better by merit of proving that we can all put our differences aside and be driven by our hedonism.

I've never seen a worse display of boxing in my life.

This. Canada will probably cease to exist within the next 20 years - when Trudeau said, "Canada is the first post-national state." He didn't realize that what that translates into is - "We're not a country anymore." The fact is - eventually provinces are just going to start seceding, and there is no federal army + the geography, makes it impossible for them to even stop us.

Because unity with diversity is strength you mongoloid.

Why do you think every cuckservative eventually falls to the black dick from within.

Are you a maritime bro?

No I live in Hongcouver.

Shame. East coast Canucks are decent folks. You should try to relocate to a white province.

because it's true

Love it.

Sounds fine by me- those breakaway provinces would of course not be part of the Commonwealth, and would be truly independent nations. Maybe if British Columbia breaks away, myself and other Americans would move there and teach you guys how to have guns and not be cucks.

Cuz otherwise any bits of Canada that break off just become miniature canadas with all the cuckoldry that entails. Nope, you gotta put the minorities in their place. None of this multiculturalism bullshit.

Way ahead of you

We have the guns, it's the cuck you gotta take out. And yea, I hope BC breaks away. It's such a beautiful land.

utterly bullshit. If multiculturalism is more than music and food it won't work. And differet languages are the opposite. Especially in schools. because you can't communicate.
Multiculti is a weakness. Iceland and Japan are not multiculti and they are better.
Singapore or Hong Kong is multichulti but under the strong arm of laws everybody has to follow and only educated people.

1984 was right about everything.

t. airstrip one resident that loves big brother and the party

Alberta and B.C. secessionism is classic “no taxation without representation”. If they were to secede, it’ll be just retarded “muh constitution” types and BASED ethnics that continue down the path of atomizing liberalism pioneered by the States. Their experiment will collapse like everywhere else in the West, to be quite frank. Maritime and Quebec secessionism is more potent because it is empowered not just by economic discontent, but real racial and cultural differences.

As for immigration... No offence, but I, and many others, don’t want or need any Americans to come teach us about freedumz. Your country is pretty god damn horrifying.

I’m on the fence about the Commonwealth. CANZUK (the white Dominions) are ok. The Pajeets, Mnangagwas, and Israel Sunshines can fuck. right. off.

Diversity is how rich kids pretend their position and wealth is because they are white not because of their parents' connections.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery

They took Orwell's 1984 as an operations manual, not a warning about totalitarianism.

what they really mean is you should let us live with you cause our country sucks.

Also no Welfare State in Hong Kong. You work or you are SOL.

then we all pill up in the good lands till the whole thing collapses.

1. it's a jewish meme
2. white people tell themselves it because if it's not true they have to confront the fact that they're in a fucked situation

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Diversity is strength

Notice how those colors in the image are all separated to keep their individual uniqueness.

Because it's true. Specialization is the story of human success. Ten people grew crops so that an eleventh could form mud bricks. Eight people worked at McDonalds to create an economy that allowed the ninth to manage them and buy a honda civic.

Collaboration is the story of how humanity moves forward technologically and economically. Xenophobia has never succeeded, and it never will. No society has ever benefited from xenophobia.

And this is why we MUST import all of Africa.

because its the truth

people will repeat anything as long as they get a pat on the back from people on tv

Not all of it.. But a sizeable portion. Immigration is incredibly important, for the Western World, right now. Social services pay for those receiving them from the paychecks oof those not receiving them. Our population is aging and birth rates are going down. In order to maintain our quality of life, we must have a new generation of workers, every so-often. That's not coming from people having children, because of wage stagnation. So we have to import people who work unskilled labor in large numbers, because they pay less in taxes so we need ten of them for every one native-born kid who grows up to work in an office.

>unity with diversity is strength

Unity and Diversity are opposites, friendo.

t. Mongoloid

Spout all the memes you want. But things that are true don't stop being true just because you accuse the person relating them to you of being Jewish.

Judaism is a pretty good example of why diversity is so important, though. What unified Europe for twelve hundred years and allowed for the emergence of a continent-wide culture that eventually conquered the globe? It was the embrace of a single cultural identity in the form of Christianity that allowed that to happen. And what was Christianity? It was a minor Jewish cult, until someone came along and say "hey, how about we convert non-Jewish people, too?" And now "Jews" are 0.2% of the world's population and Christians are 31%.

Expat Canuck OP here - Contrary to what most Americans think, Canada has a very high rate of private firearms ownership.

Most Canadians don't really understand freedom and also have no idea what its like to live in a place where you can't be imprisoned for wrongthink.

Because they think being robots is "WAY COOL".
Can't wait for them to merge their brains to a computer.
Maybe they will let me turn the computer off.

Except Japan.

>based user posts liberal propaganda to keep us sharp

>people [are not] having children, because of wage stagnation

You spelled "Feminism" wrong

What people?

Incorrect. When did Japan succeed? How'd that happen? About fifty years ago, when they massively imported Western ideas without importing non-Japanese people. And Japan's economy is currently on the brink of collapse as a result of the last generation that isn't being replaced now retiring. You just need to look at a wider time scale then "lol since I started watching anime."

That's nonsense. Two people working full time now have the spending power one person. People aren't having fewer children because twenty year olds say stupid things on the internet, sometimes. They're having fewer children because of economic insecurity. It's basic, K-survival strategy. Your kids take a large investment and you have fewer resources? You either invest less in more kids, or more in fewer kids.

>using Japan as an example

The Us doesnt have a low population problem.

I didn't use Japan as an example. The person I responded to did. Learn to follow a conversation.

Diversity is a Strength" is a Simple Conscious Lie

Diversity is a systemic Absolute weakness,evident by all the times in history when people went into conflict on racial,national,cultural,economic & religious lines.
Diversity has never been proven to be a Strength.

But it's just boldly pushed by some "Pusher Pimps"

Every time they tell you their phrase tell them that they Lie.Just like when you drop a plate on the floor and it brakes, that that makes the plate " better".

>Diversity is a systemic Absolute weakness,evident by all the times in history when people went into conflict on racial,national,cultural,economic & religious lines.
Incorrect. No one has ever gone to war over cultural differences. They go to war over resources, then use cultural differences to justify it.

Because it's a lie and lies have to be repeated over and over until the population parrots it.
Truth need only be said once and where needed.

>Says the guy posting on an echochamber where they repeat infographics incessantly until they convince other people that bad science is true 'cuz "lol I saw a picture once"

1. Go to Tokyo and tell me if you still think Japan is facing demographic collapse. It isn't and if it ever does, what will emerge will remain Japanese due to zero immigration.

2. You don't understand Feminism's role in the collapse of the West. Birth control allowed the labor force to be doubled overnight with a corresponding drop in he value of that labor. People are not having children because women would rather pore over accounts receivables than raise a family.

1. I don't need to go to Tokyo. Facts exist independently of anecdotal experiences, luckily. And I have internet access so I can read them from right here in Florida.

You can start here, if you like: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aging_of_Japan

But don't stick to the wikipedia. What's really good about that article is the list of sources at the bottom of it.

2. You are flatly incorrect. People have less effective buying power than they did, forty years ago, in the USA. That's why workforce participation is up.

If you repeat a big lie often enough, it becomes truth

>No one has ever gone to war over cultural differences

yes,ultimately it's resources but peoples are tribal, because numbers are strength,within the group there is more security & groups need resources

also different cultures use resources "better" & need more

It's brainwashing COMMIE propaganda to destroy the White culture and the West.

because they are weak

Ok Mister Florida I see your economics game is not strong.

What sort of condition might cause compensation for labor to decrease?

Might it be a surplus of labor?

Or is it the Illuminati making things magically more expensive?

Children believe if you repeat something enough times it comes true.

Why didn't he move his head to counter the punches?

>Wikipedia
>Better evidence than actually going to Japan

If i believed everything I read I'd probably be a liberal too

Jews prefer a nation made up of many minorities because it's easier to manipulate

They were programmed to repeat it, pushed from everywhere. I remember practically to the year (1990) when it started to be pushed from everywhere.

Counter it with our own sounds, which is easier because ours are true:
DIversity is a codeword for White genocide.
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.

Repeat them like a mantra:
whitegenocideproject.com/

Because they're self-hating whites.

Diversity is a code word for White Genocide.

what if all the people in your story were of the same country and background?

Yea that it ended.

Young American reporting in

During my education in public school, the number one driving influence about American culture that was hammered into us over and over again is that "America is a melting pot" and that is the core tennet of what makes us a great country

You bigots just need to get your children in front of a transgender rocker and then you'll understand.

Honestly, I think they've just invested too much into it.
They would have an actual mental breakdown if they were to acknowledge the truth about diversity.

Can you imagine Merkel accepting her share of the responsibility for the terror attacks? LOL
#SuicideWatch

It's only something you say to white people. Try this:

- google "black couple" look at images
- google "asian couple" look at images
- now google "white couple" and tell me what you see

what is the name of the black female 'diversity officer' who got fired for having the wrong definition of diversity

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

War By Deception (9/11, Iraq, PNAC , All Roads Lead To Israel) {Full Film}
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4