Flag OC's

Make your own flags or share others.
Good flag designer: andrewsarnold.github.io/FlagMaker-Jr/

It saves as SVG but you can change it afterwards.

SVG to PNG: svgtopng.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

krikienoid.github.io/flagwaver/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>not tricolor master race
sorry, it's bad

It has three colours. What do you mean?

My favorite

The Abe special

Aesthetic, but needs a swastika like the above

Here come dat OC

Don't put logo's on your flag, it's bad vexilological speaking. Yout flag should be easy to draw for a child.

god if only ... i just want the white west be united under one banner to purge the shitskins off the face of this earth, is that too much to ask for?

terrible quality but still

OC Jimmie flag coming through

The flag is just the circle.

It shuld be a perfect circle using rgb 0 0 0

This thread had potential

Lmao Jure what are you doing here you fag

Flag of future America?

>Jure
jure is a croatian
the mountain serb is Janez

Each point on the star is a country in it, so England, Scotland, Wales, N Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and one to represent overseas territories and dependencies (Falklands, etc).

>soon...

always wanted to reappropriate the fag flag.

>According to the Bible, God first created the rainbow as a sign to Noah that there would never again be a worldwide flood,[1][2] also known as the Rainbow covenant.

the words on it are when i made this pic for some thread, i basically made up like european values combined with the colours on the flag, then added the knights templar flag on the side.

Nice and simple

also i don't have it saved anymore but i basically made a fashy tree of gondor flag. LOTR is pretty based, should use its iconography more

That reminds me I made gondor islamic flags for /sg/ one time for humor.

that's actually really nice

thanks man

not bad. i reckon it wouldn't be a bad go to make a really decent tree of gondor flag.

just the name and visuals alone are pretty identitarian
>the "White Tree of Gondor"
>white roots growing up and branching out to the stars

digits confirm, global european empires newflag confirmed. Can we start referring to ourselves as Gondorians?

Looking great!

made a post from this idea, thought it has legs

purple national flags don't exist IRL because back then purple was jew tier cost wise.
Kinda sad as purple is best color.

It doesn't make any sense if this is supposed to be a nazi version of the french flag.

jure?

yeah.

Well here is a nice one. Swedish flag reversed.

Redpilled Sweden?

shit
pretty good
shit
shit
absolute garbage
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
bad
bad
shit
shit
bad
just kill yourself already lad
decent
shit
good idea, bad execution
shit
kill yourself
garbage
bad
shit
shit
good idea, bad execution
shit
bad
shit
ok

t. vexillology nerd

>that blue hue on the lines
Don't just fill the background; Remake the flag so that you don't have that ugly hue.

I like

no

i used mspaint on ur pic idc

It's pretty bad actually

I'm lazy and drunk but someone should mod our presidential flag

You are just a faggot, kys

put the fleur de lis behind the swas, just play with the hierachy

I took the South Africa flag as a base because I did not wanted to go trough making angles and such
The final flag shall be a 7:4 ratio and have slightly different shades
I am basically looking to implement the Y shape to represent unity between America and Europe; Aztec and Spaniard; Eagle Warrior and Conquistador; Swords so sharp they could cut trough a horse's heas and weapons that sounded like thunder

The order of the colors could mean something like "Trough this world willed with suffering (red) together we shall march in peace (white) and find a better life (green)"

The Y shape is an attempt to unite this racially divided country
>One side hates all that is not western and sees it as poor, feels ashamed of being Mexican and love the taste of American dick
>The other says that the spaniards "Invaded us" while being part spaniard himself, sides with that who he thinks is weaker in an attempt to appear tolerant and progressive when in fact he sees the natives as inferior being who can't do anything by themselves
Instead we should think something like "We are neither the conquistadores nor the conquered; but we are the conquest itself"

But I fucking love our seal, it not only tells the story of for Tenochtitlan was founded, but represents dichotomy with the eagle (fire, drought, heat) fighting a snake (water, rain, cold). The fact that it was designed by a spaniard is also interesting
I may want to add some elements of it even if it makes vexiology fags sperg out

The swastika represents the people, while the fleur de lys represents the king. The king is what lead the people and what unite it. How can you lead if you are behind?

Then make a flag, nerd.

if thats the case, try replaceing the ones that overlap the swas with just one that is over the center?

Because the people should be in the forefront of the king's mind at all times.
He is not to be their ruler, he is to be their supporter.

Put the fleur on top of the Swaztika
>The king is one but he is on top
>The people are manny but under the king

Simple, unique, and meaningful.
Perfect.
>also checked

make swastika smaller so that it fits between fleur de lys

muh flag

Generic nationalist fleg

Here's another one

nice

Icelancapistan

How do you faggots make your flags so intricate? OP's link only lets me do very basic shit.

This Pedro gets it.

>The Kang is one
>8 Fleur de lys

WE

WUZ

>Jure
Kys my man.

KANGZ

Then just use one Fleur you dummy

use overlays

Here's a link for anons to animate their flags btw

krikienoid.github.io/flagwaver/

here's the first flag ive ever made

and the second

currently working on PA flag, this is the best version so far but im working on making it look less sterile

here's me alternate version, but i think im sticking with the keystone

Like your Mother's womb?

Love it
Don't love it as much