To all the fuckers that support the deportation of their fellow inmigrant americans under the drumpf administrartion...

To all the fuckers that support the deportation of their fellow inmigrant americans under the drumpf administrartion, do you realize how wrong you are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqTbBCRxsME
insider.si.edu/2012/03/ice-age-mariners-from-europe-were-the-first-people-to-reach-north-america/
theamericanfreedomparty.us/the-merida-initiative-how-u-s-taxpayers-pay-for-wall-between-mexico-and-guatemala/
snopes.com/mexico-75-million-border-wall/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html?amp
archive.is/2GE2f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperborea
bostonstandard.co.uk/news/startling-new-report-on-oak-island-could-rewrite-history-of-the-americas-1-7118097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bought all the land for beads, then actually bought it from the actual owners with real currency later.

I thought we killed all the feather niggers?

look none of this has to make any sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqTbBCRxsME

They're called Mexicans now

I’m gonna need more beads....

So where was Trump born then?

>make deals with natives
>renegade on them later
>take land with force
>call the natives savages when they actually defend their land and homes from foreign invaders that look different

Sup Forums are hypocrites of the highest order, the modern jew is doing nothing different than the white man of the past did

Please stop using Native Americans as some sort of pawn.

We have our own land with our own rules. We have problems of our own cause currently. We don't need your shit on top of it.

The people who came to America from Europe were not immigrants, they were settlers faggot. Learn the difference.

America is such a mess.

>be chief mountain water
>weird whiteman comes to my land
>not sure about him
>he want to give bead for my land
>tell him no, give even more bead
>he says ok, give beads
>happy with beads, my people leave
>250+ years later, some faggots dont know we sold our land

left seriously can't meme

>mexishit
It would be one thing if your contribution to American wasn’t DUIs and gang funded drug violence. However, your culture is shit; your people are shit; you generate negative societal value wherever you go. Children of felons should not enjoy the protections afforded by citizenship.

Take off your flag faggot

>play first half of football
>do better than the other team
>switch sides for second half
>other team's fans start screeching 'hypocrite' at you
???

I don't think you understand what you are arguing for.

The savages lost repeatedly but kept fighting because they were even dumber than niggers.

>implying Injuns want to lose the gibs

Feather indians were just one group of people that migrated to north america and slaughtered the inhabitants.
They were invaders themselves.

They didn't realize that the world is our birthright.

Owning that land is a privilege granted by the USA government and can be taken away at any time.

The early white people were not immigrants, they were invaders. They came and fought and conquered the country. The people already on the land simply lost, which resulted in one of the greatest countries of all time.

Are you saying that America should treat illegals as invaders and fight them?

You know what a citizen is don't you plabo?

>zero arguments better shitpost about flags
>fuck over literally every land and peoples in the world with colonialism in order to enrich yourselves
>stop doing it for a few years
>suddenly screech how evil it is when someone starts doing it to you and how terrible (((they))) are

You can call them savages, but don't blame them for fighting for their existance and losing. That is not dumb. What we are doing, letting in our replacement without fighting back, is dumb.

As if American Indians weren't immigrants themselves 5000 years ago.

By that logic every person everwhere on Earth is an invader

Didn't kill enough of them. Oh well, whiskey and meth will do the work.

European altruism is a curse, not a blessing.

>Darwinism in action
Isn’t it great.

The difference is legal vs illegal immigration, which all sovereign countries have a right to enforce.

Deals are made all the time for use of our land temporarily or for infrastructure. The amount that a tribe receives is substancial. 90% of tribal land accepted money to allow the pipeline.

Based on the 10% of those gibs us more reaction no one is taking our land.

Native Americans do have a point, look at what happened to them.
1. They are and still being raped.
2. Lost their culture
3. Lost their territory
4. Became the lowest population out there

So we should have the same immigration stance.

*bang*

Except teepee niggers tried to deport us and almost got completely genocided. Imagine what they'd do in a fight now that they're all inbred, addicted to meth, and live off welfare.

Less than forty white men could kill every teepee nigger in the country in under a year.

How about the Amerindians fuck off as well?

It is only when it is extending to your enemies by (((brainwashing))).

non-whites fear the very thought of being sent back to their own countries because they don't want to live among their own savage low IQ non-white people born in their natural habitat, instead they enjoy living among us Europeans with all the benefits of living in our more advanced societies than their own.

when we whites are gone then so does our civilisation, meaning there will be no more high quality of life and low crime rates for non-whites to leech off of because they would've replaced it all with their own genetically stupid and violent people, non-whites brought this on themselves because of their own existence.

Stay mad shitskin

Europeans were the first settlers in north america

We want to deport illegal immigrants. Americans are legal immigrants that are citizens or obtained a green card legally. How about you spics in Mexico stop treating Central Americans like trash that are crossing your southern border?

set up a go fund me page for illegals bro

oh, right you're a commie and don't have any money

>New discoveries reveal Ice Age Europeans were the first to inhabit America

insider.si.edu/2012/03/ice-age-mariners-from-europe-were-the-first-people-to-reach-north-america/

you lose

Why do people think Siberian Americans are native?

It's actually a very recent phenomenon, mostly to end all wars after continually decreasing their population through it. It's pretty weird to think that openly inviting a people that wants you eradicated would prevent a war but from what I understand most Europeans are disarmed so their violence could never hurt the powers that be while simultaneously preventing overpopulation.

Those American Injuns you like to spruik so much were also invaders and not the native inhabitants you fucking lib cockjockey.

Head down to their lands and ask them. They're usually quite open about it. The AIs came from Sibera way through Mapleland first. Eat a fucking, yuge steaming basketball murrican jizz hose you piece of shit.

I'm fucking sorry we let them live when we had the chance to take their land permanently.

BEADS
E
A
D
S

>land grab by unyielding genocide
>LUL WE BOUGHT IT

The story of the peaceful magical Indian is a complete fabrication. They were barely out of the stone age in even the most advanced tribes. They were literally savages. Comparing the EU forced intake of niggers and camel jockeys into Germany with the self inflicted suicide of the Indians is ridiculous.

You have to go back

What is wrong with genocide?

>outnumber them and massacre them wherever they claim land
>self inflicted suicide

It is alright because Obama has paid for it under a plan approved by Hillary Clinton.
theamericanfreedomparty.us/the-merida-initiative-how-u-s-taxpayers-pay-for-wall-between-mexico-and-guatemala/
Although he didn't "want" a physical wall, he just wanted $75m worth of people monitoring, stopping, and turning back people as Mexico's natural barriers are good enough to prevent travel in the south, especially the rain forest.
snopes.com/mexico-75-million-border-wall/

It's uncivilized, need no other reason to forbid it

No, I don't, because the injuns had no laws against immigration. So go fuck yourself.

My ancestors were pioneers, not immigrants. Go back to bean land, we will have robots that mow lawns soon enough.

Blame the eternal Anglo for funneling weapons to the Indians to fight the colonists.

Apparently Fauxcahontas does!

>colonized a continent
>made a country there
>somehow libs think it's all due to indians
LMAO

This flapperhead gets it.

>the dangers of illegal immigration
Indians prove the theory to be true

I did not call them peaceful, I said it is the natural right of every people to resist being replaced by another people. They fought and lost, there is nothing wrong with that.
What is wrong is us not fighting back getting replaced ourselves.

Well it wasn't forbidden 500 years ago so what's the issue?

The wall just got ten feet taller.

Do you taco niggers not even realize Amerindians weren't even the original inhabitants of North America; that title belongs to the Solutreans. Even the most left-wing publication in the fucking world admits the first Americans were European.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html?amp

Fucking sage

Please archive those archive.is/2GE2f

S-sorry nordbro.

>fellow immigrant
No fuck you

the comic doesn't make sense for the following reason:

1. natives did not build / maintain / protect a country with laws concerning immigration

2. the americans who founded america did, therefore they are the ones who can decide if birthright citizenship IN THEIR country is ok or not

3. no one cares what feather niggers think either way

>I thought we killed all the feather niggers?

Liberals trot the few that are left out every time they want to badger and guilt Americans about the deeds of their grandfathers.

>

How many generations till I am not considered an immigrant in the land that I was born in? My family has been here for 5 generations, making me the sixth. I have thrown away my language, Sicilian, and speak English. I consider myself an American.I love the principles and ideals of this nation. What I see and what I hear of these new immigrants is total lack of respect for the nation (see welfare leeches and ILLEGAL immigration.) No desire to learn the lingua franca, being English, and no desire to commune and partake in the communities that already exist. The majority come illegally, have anchor babies, leech off of welfare, and then cry when we want them gone. This shit infuriates me. This is why I don't want to pay taxes. This is one of the many reasons that I want nothing to do with spics and niggers. Pic related too. Take some personal responsibility for your actions spics and niggers and whitey too.

how heavy is it carrying dead peoples' baggage?

>pretends to care about a 200 year old genocide to cover up ignoring the 23 year old genocide it was sworn to prevent

KYS. No filthy spic is rightful immigrant

what 23 yo geno?

Greasy spic

Indians are as dumb as Mexicans.

>the white man is doing nothing different than the jew of the past did

Allow me to fix that for you newfriend!
Could you imagine the US, in 2017, claiming our lands because a voice in my head told me to kill every one and take it?!

The natives in what we now consider America did not own land, they were nomadic people. Therefore they had no concept of property, immigration, or borders.

That does not mean they didn't have societal rules and rituals that Europeans might break or respect depending on circumstance.

Rwanda maybe? I think he's talking about the UN since that faggot had a meme flag

Yasssss queen slaaaayyy
Like pinche puto. Just last week hey found me hiding underneath the 5 highway and shit ese. Who will pay for my free shit? Hats racism ese.

>pic related is my belleza familia don't make fun of them or I'll punch your shit Holmes

>Solutreans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperborea

Use the proper name next time.

This is an underrated post.

Checked.

And underrated AF.

stance* fucking stupid political cartoonist nigger

>To all the fuckers that support the deportation of their fellow inmigrant americans under the drumpf administrartion, do you realize how wrong you are?

You dont 'get to dictate terms if you lost the war.

Why should someone blatantly support disobedience of the law?

>imblying it’s genocide if they aren’t human.

>still being raped
What?

I don’t understand this image. On a long enough time scale, the injuns are “immigrants” too. Except for central and South America, they didn’t build any cities or any form of civilization. They were nomadic primitive hippies. We created this place, they just happened to hang around on the outskirts freeloading. They’re lucky we didn’t exterminate them. We could have (and should have)

LOL. One year later and still winning hard.

1). Immigrant*

2). Deportation of ILLEGAL immigrants you Clinton cunt sucking faggot.

3). Go back to pony clipping, we all know what you're doing here

My ancestors were colonists not immigrants. They came to a wild untamed land devoid of schools, hospitals, grocery stores, a standing army, bridges, baths, policemen, firemen, and were surrounded by hostile people intent upon roasting them alive. Don't ever compare your illegals with my ancestors. They come here for an easy life, food stamps, free health care clinics, to fuck up our schools, drive without a license or insurance. That's the difference between us and (you), we gave all, you took as much as you could get away with.

A proto-human for all we know.. It's not the same.

Lol Jews have been destroying everything in their path for thousands of years, and will continue to do so if kept in any sort of power

I just don't care anymore. I am done being exploited by leftist faggot like you. Fuck off were full you linguine proxy nigger.

we don't give a fuck. go back flagot

This

bostonstandard.co.uk/news/startling-new-report-on-oak-island-could-rewrite-history-of-the-americas-1-7118097

They looked at the indigenous natives of Nova Scotia - the Mi’kmaq people - who are believed to have lived on their ancestral lands for more than 8,000 years.

Pulitzer said: “The Mi’kmaq carry the rarest DNA marker in the world which comes from the ancient Levant (the eastern Mediterranean). You can’t screw with DNA.”

The report details a number of Mi’kmaq petroglyphs (carved images) on cave walls and boulders along riverbanks in Nova Scotia. Some of these images, first discovered in the 1800s, depict what Pulitzer’s team believe to be Roman legionnaires marching with their swords - and Roman ships.

Wrong? That is a born here? Of two parents who were also born here?