Is being a vegan,a spiritual path?

Is being a vegan,a spiritual path?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
independent.co.uk/news/science/vegetarian-diets-heart-disease-link-higher-risk-health-food-sweet-refined-grains-potato-a7845286.html
archive.is/bZjJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Nah not really

Would you like being a pig in a factory?

Very simple.

Or a free Boar who has a chance to outrun his preadtors and live another day.

yes I see your point,I am thinking about becoming vegan

>Would you like being a pig in a factory?
I'd like to be on top of a food pyramid with large and steady base.

Expand please.

What a pointless question
>Is attending church service a spiritual action?

The reason for it is what decides if it's spiritual, not the action itself.

People should stop conflating veganism with vegetarianism. Slaughterhouses are nigger-tier barbarism but keeping chickens for eggs or milking cows isn't.

It is a path of deciding to have a higher purpose and higher morals. To stand for something. the Nothing Men (mostly american mutts) on here can't understand that concept. To them a higher purpose is eating a burger, drinking a 6 pack, and watching 8 hours of niggerball on Sundays. To them that is masculinity and being a man. No wonder American women are so foul.

fair enough.

False Dichotomy. You (rightly) note the problems of factory farming and (again, rightly) note the health problems caused by eating too much meat. However, you propose that the solution is to remove meat (and other animal prodicts, such as eggs and dairy) from the picture entirely, and "go vegan" as if there is no middle ground.

1) You neglect the benefits of animals in an agricultural system. Nothing can turn inedible vegetable matter into fertilizer more efficiently than the digestive processes of a ruminant, such as a goat. Chickens are excellent pest control for crops. Bees are essential to pollenization. Expecting to create an artificial ecosystem (which is what a farm is) without animal involvement is simply ignorant. You cannot eat an organic diet that's truly vegan.

2) While it is possible, via bacterial synthesis in a factory setting, to provide certain needed proteins only found in animals, you become reliant on these factories for these supplements. The bacteria that manufacture these proteins are genetically engineered to do so: you cannot eat a vegan diet free of GMOs.

3) You discount, entirely, the modern necessity of human predation upon certain wild species, such as deer and rabbit. Yes, human involvement has led to the elimination of the predators which would have kept these populations in check, but the reality is those predators are gone, and humans need to fill that role, or those species will overpopulate, overeat, and then starve themselves. Vegans do not appear to have a realistic solution to this problem. You cannot be both a vegan and an environmentalist.

You are correct, that modern humans eat too much meat, and that modern farming practices are unsustainable and unhealthy. However, that does NOT mean that humans should be eating NO meat, nor that animals should be eliminated from agriculture.

Is owning a flower shop litteraly being Hitler?

Playing fucking pool can be a spiritual path if your life is completely barren of spirituality. They'll burn in hell either way.

very good point.

Dude, goats are assholes. Chickens too. If they ate meat you'd bet your ass they'd eat you. I'll admit that cows and lambs are nature's dorks getting picked on by the cool kids, but most animals would gladly eat you back and don't give a shit about your feelings.
Look at dogs. Man's best friend. Eats children. Many such cases.

>Slaughterhouses are nigger-tier barbarism but keeping chickens for eggs or milking cows isn't

Cows and chickens kept for eggs and milk are kept in the same type of conditions.

We're the ones doing the most to push animal rights, Mr. Stabs-Bulls-To-Make-Them-Chase-Me

is it not being spiritual,rather than acting spiritual.

do you thing not eating meat is spiritual or not?

In industrial operations, sure, but veganism is against all of it. No animal products regardless of the conditions the animal lives in.

And so because SOME animals are treated like shit, the only possible solution is to give up on a food source entirely?

Again, that's a false dichotomy. If you have a moral objection to factory farms, then you can get your eggs and milk (and meat, for that matter) from a farmer who treats his animals humanely. Even better, you can raise your own.

The world over is profoundly lacking in animal rights, spain and america included. My comment was directed to those that consider being vegan or vegetarian or even caring about animals as being "weak". They've fallen into a trap of believing that things like eating meat or watching football is what makes them a man. Take those things away from them, what defines them as a man? What higher purpose or higher morals do they have?

They are nothing men from nothing land, and when it comes down to it they believe in nothing substantial at all.

Unlike us, they taste delicious. Should have evolved an awful flavor.

That would be a moral choice not to eat meat,and perhaps a spiritual path?

Being a vegan doesn't make you spiritual, it only makes you weak and malnutritioned. Spirituality comes into play with the energy of the meat you eat. Slaughterhouse and animal mill meat is low energy and doesn't promote spirituality. If you want to raise your spirit, try catching wild fish, buying some chickens for their eggs, going hunting, planting your own crops, or at least eat more organic food. It's that simple.

It could be. Specifically eating meat could be spiritual just as well.

Some animals have,predators have preferences.

>If you have a moral objection to factory farms, then you can get your eggs and milk (and meat, for that matter) from a farmer who treats his animals humanely. Even better, you can raise your own.

I entirely agree with you, and I think that concept should tie in better with veganism and vegetarianism. However that does not automatically discredit being a vegan or vegetarian. I respect those that have actually decided to believe in something worthwhile, rather than being a life long apathetic centrist or believing in nonsense sjw garbage.

Very interesting and balanced point.

Can't we eat animals that have died from old age? Organ failure, not diesease.

No. It’s nutritionally bad (all vegans have to supplement for the vitamins and minerals they miss out on). It’s also become this pretentious virtue signal - “I don’t eat meat so I’m against any cruelty so I’m a better person”.

Fuck animals. Your “pick a sad pig face to slaughter” ads only make me hungry. It’s absolutely woman-tier to make emotional choices about fucking FOOD.

All vegans should be pilloried in town square where people can throw meat at them.

Spirituality commands something higher than your Earthly / material self.
If your "act" of spirituality is done in service of that lower self, it's not spiritual. e.g. hipster vegans who only practice it to feel better about themselves or stoke their ego.

I believe consciousness is shared between all "living" things. An animal or another person suffering is the same as you suffering, you're simply not experiencing it in your current instance.
My support for vegetarianism comes from the aim to protect this higher consciousness, so it's spiritual.

Yes providing for one's family is a spiritual choice.

>The world over is profoundly lacking in animal rights

It is.

We are too distant from this process as well.

I found your post very moving,thank you.

>I am a nothing man who stands for nothing worthwhile. I myself am very weak, so I claim that caring about animals is "woman-tier" in an attempt to make myself appear more tough.

see

The human population means slaughtering practices is horrific and done in mass.

We are nothing like our ancestors who hunted wild boar for meat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

I agree. There is something brainlet inducing about constantly eating sausage sandwhichs and burgers.

You spelled “delicious” wrong

I won't eat that roast beef

Very well put point.

i dont know but i read in the last days some stuff about parasites living in the humans body and how its affects you badly

i didnt ate so much mat in my whole life i always had the problem when i started to think about it really what i was eating

a rotten flesh some days/weeks old and it was some cute animal but im so ignorant and lazy thats why i eat it but i could also instead eat only organic stuff

ill work on that

If you had a choice between a burger where the cow didn't suffer compared to a burger where the meat was from a cow who suffered a lot which would you choose?

(bearing in mind its the same breed of cow and from the same farmer)

grow your own animals and plants, don't be a faggot who eats is proud to eat meat but is afraid to kill a pig or something.
Take the consequences.
i agree with , eating meat doesn't make you more of a man because you haven't raised it nor haven't you killed it. it makes you a nigger.

Your post is most welcome,meat has alot of preservatives in it.

I won't tolerate any racism on this thread,please leave!

what do you mean? it can be spiritual but doesn't have to be.

being vegan is definitely superior in many ways.

Suffering makes the meat tender.

Exactly, defining yourself by how much store meat you eat is like how niggers define themselves by their shoes or how many hats they own. It doesn't make them a man, it makes them nothing men part of a "buying things" obsessed culture.

If you are caring for animals and taking part in a give and take relationship with them, that is a higher value worth respecting.

see india

I feel very strongly that it is,however it was worded to be inclusive,I am a britbong after all.

They always forget about plants. I don't know how it's possible to throw such a huge bitchfest about animal-based products, not even necessarily things that harm it, like wool, and still pretend that eating plants, most of the time eating them alive, is completely A-OK.

For fuck's sake at least try to be consistent with your values. If you are a hardcore vegan go the extra mile and starve yourself to death.

I do see.

Would eating soyims raw count as veganism?

I agree

You're being very silly,to much sugar perhaps.

I'm vegan

We could, but it wouldn't be as nice.
Have you ever eaten an old cow, or horse?
Those things are tough.
Try an old layed out chicken.
Those things are only good for soup.
Besides, depending on the organ, organ failure could be pretty bad for the meat.
Just imagine eating a cow that had liver failure or something, and all the toxins were just in the meat instead of filtered out.

Please try to be more expansive.

No. The veganism is a buddhist bullshit. It was introduced by ancient SJW antifa buddha nigger.

What does he need to expand upon? He agrees with the statements made in the post he replied to. If you don't like it downvote and move on wtf lol baka

I don't see what's your problem,I asked if the poster might share a little more?

Would you like to be a baby about to be aborted?

A spiritual path is about love,religion is about fear,and control.

glad i could find like-minded people.
people these days are not nihilistic, but dedicate their lives to worthless things (like you've mentioned, drinking, watching football etc.) which is far worse than nihilism itself.
i don't know how you define "higher path" though, could you elaborate more?

To live with uncertainty with Grace.

what do you think is bein fed to animals? if you want to kill as few plants as possible you still go vegan

yes

you can't be redpilled and a meatcuck

discord
.gg/aW3Pkf

No it just unnecessarily restricts your diet and makes your life harder for no reason.

I found this a tad strange.

I agree that it takes alot of effort,it takes time before a choice becomes inherent,part of who we are.

what do you mean?

Indians are vegetarians. There's no vegan culture in the world. Only white people being weird and self-harming as usual.

Yawn. Hitler was allegedly a vegetarian. Stop lumping vegetarians with vegans to make your cult appear normal.

>jews aren't behind the push for veganism

yes its big tofu paying off people, to not get heart attacks and vote democrat

Eating plants,non sentient beings,apologies for not being clear.

What I'm looking forward to is the discovery of plants that can feel pain and then the reaction from vegans following

Vegetarian is better than vegan if not just for the food, the fact that you don't have all these people making stupid assumptions about you.
I still don't get why people get so triggered by what people aren't eating and expect people to not get triggered by what people do eat. It's like "YOU DONT SMOKE WEED LOL ITS GOOD" but on a more "your consumer choices make me uncomfortable because the idea of animal suffer makes me uncomfortable" reasonable level. And if vegans just didn't post about it, you wouldn't complain. Most shut the fuck up about it, and I've known some obnoxious people who happen to be vegan.

See this,made mistake.

>Like us they feel

Anything can cause death. Even soy boys are subject to cancer.

Life expectancy of the general population has never been higher. Why do vegans like to claim otherwise?

See, it's stupid shit like this that makes the rage against vegans really dumb. When it was discovered that plants release gasses when stressed and that if you put a high tech mic up to them you can hear the release of gasses, journalists called it screaming. Because, yes, your can of soda exhales when you open it.

I don't think in general they do.

obesity and getting heat dissease is degenerate, just because you die anyway does not mean you should accelerate that process

checked

We define sentience by the decision space consciousness makes,as you know plants don't fit into that category.

ITT

>big soy backing veganism

most soy is fed to animals

>obesity and heart disease only afflicts meat-eaters.

Why do you rule out that most cardio-vascular diseases are hereditary and diet plays a little or no role at all?

because vegans have way lower rates of heart dissease and atherosclorosis, are healthy people driven to veganism, or is veganism healthy

Right and then there's the whole lack of a central nervous system. I took an ag econ class full of future beef industry people led by a beef industry person that turned their brains off when the subject of animal rights came up. They try their best not to understand anything that would hurt their business.

Yes good point,actually sugar is more responable for heart disease and cancer.

What you are saying is just hearsay and broscience. You lack range for this discussion. independent.co.uk/news/science/vegetarian-diets-heart-disease-link-higher-risk-health-food-sweet-refined-grains-potato-a7845286.html

Remember to archive
archive.is/bZjJc

because they eat eggs nigger, vegetarians=/=vegans

>just because you die anyway does not mean you should accelerate that process
But if I want to?

This is why living in a system that promotes greed,erodes empathy/open minded scepticism.

then i would reccomend cocaine, instead of shitty food

Please don't use racist terms!

it showes dumb whitey, not racist