ITT: Canon Shotacons

ITT: Canon Shotacons

Other urls found in this thread:

danceinthevampire.wikia.com/wiki/Nanami_Shinonome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(you)

Fucking Shinji, you faggot...

That one chick from...what was it Gundam ZZ i think...

who's that ? pls tell me even EOP can read/watch this

Is that Irisviel??

Misato's more of an all around slut. She doesn't care about the age of the dick, as long as she's getting it.

I've always wondered would could have went different if Shinji would have attempted to comfort Misato when she was crying over Kaji's death. Instead he just went into his room and covered his head with a pillow. Fag.

FUCKING SHINJI WHY DID YOU REJECT THIS OFFER

she would get some depressive dick, then she would realise what she's been doing and suicide

because hideaki annus.

Shinji is too old and gay.

Try opening the thumbnail and reading what it says. The fuck is wrong with you?

And she made his older brother watch it all.

probably the thing that kicked started my NTR fetish actually now that I think about it.

>Shotacons
but she is not, unless I remember wrongly

Is it cheating to use Tenchi characters?

I never really understood the "Misato's such a fucking slut" angle from the story. The only guy who she's shown to have fucked is Kaji when they were in college, and then later on when they rekindle their relationship. She seems downright monogamous to me.

Her first interaction with her boss' son is and she then proceeds to tease and seduce him for the remainder of the show. It's not hard to see why people would call her a slut. Just because she didn't literally take a bunch of dicks doesn't mean she didn't act like a slut.

I always took that as just surface level teasing, because she knew it made him uncomfortable. The whole "grown up kiss" thing during EoE was just her last ditch effort to pull Shinji out of his stupor, even if it took jump starting his boner to get the job done.

danceinthevampire.wikia.com/wiki/Nanami_Shinonome

Dont have the clip but anyway its canon