How come EU investments work just fine in Eastern Europe but is a massive failure in Southern Europe...

How come EU investments work just fine in Eastern Europe but is a massive failure in Southern Europe? Some Eastern Euro countries are now becoming richer than Southern Euro

>pic related, Warsaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9PQJgfcB1Ag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Corruption?

this picture represents the heights to which we tried to elevate lesser nations, and the wretched mediocrity they've chosen instead

its like the browner you are the more you act like a savage

Eastern girls are prostitutes in Southern Europe.
You´ve spent too many time in Sup Forums

Ivan, I've actually been inside the palace of culture on the picture and it was pretty fucking cool. Your communist architecture has it's moments.

It's just a fact that Czech Republic is today richer than Greece and Estonia is richer than Portugal. They're catching up to you.

/thread

Source :^)

Corruption through the roof and massive unemployment
We are still reeling from the crisis of 2008

>Some Eastern Euro countries are now becoming richer than Southern Euro
nonsense

The difference between Portugal, Spain, Italy and Eastern Europe is that:

1. they're wealthier

2. they OWN their economy, while Eastern Europe is dominated by foreign capital

Because
>Med countries are less productive owing to culture,climate, whatever
>Countries like Czechia, Slovakia were already some of the richest areas of Europe before communism held them back.
>Long history of manufacturing & wealth
They weren't backward illiterate savages like the Russians in 1917
>Rich productive agricultural land
Look up Chernozem. The Germans literally put it on trains during WWII cause it was so productive
>Med countries are arid and can only grow grapes or olives.
>Easier integration into German supply chain market.
Eastern Europe is essentially manufacturing products that the Germans finish off. Thats why Germans have such skewed numbers for productivity
>Supply chain generates more spin off industries
>Plus the gibs are building solid infrastructure improvements that is driving their economy forward
Poland is well on its way to becoming a powerful country. I'm looking forward to a Christian conservative counterweight to Germany. I admire Eastern Euro's in general

Because Southern Europeans countries don't want those ugly modern buildings, they have beautiful architecture with centuries of history

Eastern countries, on the other hand, suffered under communism, and anything looks better than communist crappy buildings

>Some Eastern Euro countries are now becoming richer than Southern Euro
what? LMAO

The pic you posted exists in every East Euro capital, with literally everything around it being leftover commieblock trash from the 70s or village houses from the 20s

Corruption and nepotism is on jew level here in Poland.

Look at map, and this is 2016. Czech Republic and Slovenia already passed some of them, Baltics and Poland are right behind.

Can't we build some Freedom Tower there instead of that gommie palace?

>nominal GDP
user... jesus christ if I did that on my economics exam I'd get fucking failed right then and there

If you want to compare countries you need to use real GDP, go obtain the GDP per capita PPP for the same year

only in the shape of a dildo

still would be better tho

say no to communism

You get even more BTFO then...

Fuck you Janusz it's cool as fuck. Stepping out of Warsaw Central Station for the first time and seeing it was awesome.

>go obtain the GDP per capita PPP for the same year

Tbh PPP is only an acceptable metric to go by in the West. Otherwise it is a meme and I would laugh you out of an econ 101 course.

It's a bretty building, Stalin's gift or not

What we should rebuild is the Saxon Palace

Eastern Europe pre commie times was always hard-working and capitalistic at heart

They get money they use it to make more money

A moor gets money he starts a siesta

With economic prosperity comes diversity. I've noticed more and more in Warsaw on my last trip there. Heaps of pajeets.

Hopefully the new government will stop that trend. I did see a few niggers in Warsaw. What the fuck are they doing there?

At least they either work in IT or food

No niggers looking for gibs

The govt is anti muslim not anti non-white.

>How come EU investments work just fine in Eastern Europe but is a massive failure in Southern Europe? Some Eastern Euro countries are now becoming richer than Southern Euro

Bullshit: Polaks are still dirt poor. Their salaries hasen't risen at all in 20 years. Only oligarks building skyscrapers

It looks like a lot cause they stand out so much

What do you exactly mean by niggers tho, like literally africans?

They will work for peanuts, driving down wages.

Yes africans. I even saw a few coalburners. Disgusting.

Greek financial political operatives hired Goldman Sachs to cook the books on Greece's application into the eu.

*Anti refugee muslim

They'd suck a dick for Saudi/UAE investors, but that's a good thing

The only girls in burqas i see around look like a walking and talking million dollars

C'mon it's pretty ebin building. Like it or not it is a symbol of Warsaw now.

>kikes build skyscrapers
>look how great EU investments are working!

Well that sucks, would lynch/10

>You get even more BTFO then...
Doesn't matter, use proper metrics from now on.

We're only talking about European countries here so there shouldn't be a significant problem with accuracy.

This is correct, GDP per capita itself says nothing of wealth distribution.

All picnics draw ants
Prosperous countries draw 3rd worlders.

youtube.com/watch?v=9PQJgfcB1Ag

we SimCity nao

slowly getting there
the problem is huge disparity in wealth between cities and countryside