Is Denzel right?

Is Denzel right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwnNrr9RO2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Denzel is a nigger. So no.

So whites are to blame?

Denzel is a black man, not a nigger. Learn the difference.

DENZEL, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yup denzel is never wrong

So edgy

The niggerlicious blacks aren't niggers jew has you by the balls.

Don't you have an islamic bull to prep, you putrid fuking cunt?

Yes.

Yes

I want his cock in my ass whole

It starts at the genes.

this.

Of course he is. This is basic common sense, or at least it used to be.

He is right but remember:

90% of blacks do all that shucking and jiving because they see guys like this do it in the movies so he is not based.

yeah tell that to the people in jail that where framed by cops planting drugs or other evidence on them.

_donald/

Ofcourse
>Don't blame the jew system, "It starts at the home"

He may be part of the industry, but to his credit he's mostly refrained from that type of role.

black families matter.

He his wrong, the home environment is the first step toward good or bad behavior.
Make it good and you are more likely to have people with good behavior.
Make it bad and you are more likely to have people with bad behavior.

The prison system is just a step further down a road taken by bad behavior people. Sometimes people with good behavior gets caught up in it.

He isn't, I meant to say.

cringe, whats wrong mongey? get you DNA ancestry results?

A tamed nigger in a suit is still a nigger.

I don't get this line of argument from leftists. How is the fault of the prison system that so many niggers get send to prison? If they weren't committing crimes, they wouldn't be in prison. What are they suggesting? That most blacks are there from false charges? Ridiculous.

No active father = Criminal shitskin

It's a way to explain away the unequal crime statistics. They're just trying to make up facts to fit their world view.

based black man xD

Point of victimization is to not admit that you're at fault.

I was surprised when I found out it was his son in Ballers as Ricky. Not bad in the role. Two parent homes work best.

Well for blacks it's the same thing

Blacks are non-human persons. Sometimes they can emulate humans if they try real hard, but most still go rape ape like Bill Cosby.

Reminder, this gentleman here destroyed the future of blacks. He's the one you need to thank/curse.

War on Poverty was to keep blacks "in chains" by securing them as Dem voters with gibs.

You get jailed for multiple years in the US for something as simple as weed.

You get sent in with hardcore criminals for years, lose your right to vote and can’t get employed afterwards.

I think the US model is good for violent offenders but the “war on drugs” never ends. Just like when alcohol was made illegal.

>You get jailed for multiple years in the US for something as simple as weed.
You know why? Priors and/or illegal possession of firearms.

>dude just legalize a bunch of dangerous drugs lmao

no, it starts at the DNA

Kind of, but the real redpill is that it starts at the genetic level

No it starts in the genes.

Yes. A nigger is a result of poor parenting and a culture that encourages niggerism.

The only way the prison system could work is if it killed or sterilised violent offenders, that way it'd act as a eugenics program. Rehabilitation is a meme, prison serves two functions - removing criminals from society and a way to keep functional citizens from committing crime. 95% of people serving sentences longer than a year will never be rehabilitated because it's simply in their nature to be criminals

>weed is dangerous

>Alcohol, cigarettes and firearms are legal though

Really made me think

Based black man

He's right. Black women are good at raising criminals.

Alcohol and cigarettes are bad too, but they are already deeply rooted in european culture. No need to add another destructive vice on top of that

He's right, everything starts at home. Broken homes lead to broken people which is why you never date a girl with daddy issues, you date a girl who had a good father figure and you'll be fine.

You are stupid

Nice argument you got there, kiddo

He's only done a role like that once, and died at the end of the movie for it

Coincidently that's what it took for an Oscar...

Unironically this. Iq distributions will show there are blacks smarter than posters on this board. Denzel is a good actor and seems like a nice guy and father no need to be cunts about it.

>rape ape
kek'd

He's mostly right but they're gonna blame the police to feel better though. "Racial profiling!!!!!"

what figures do you have for that? 80% of the niggers in jail are "framed"?

Its the woman. They choose to mate with thugs and gangsters with no future or morals, and the effects of this trickles down to the children and the cycle repeats.

>Denmark says the US turned all their niggers into criminals by sending them to prison
Let us know how you'd deal with them in a couple of years when the gravity of what you've done to Europe finally sinks in. I don't think you have any inkling of the death-blow Merkel and the EU has made to your culture

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=bwnNrr9RO2Y

Yeah, it's the vicious cycle of fatherless kids growing out to be thugs and spawning more fatherless kids. but all in all it all comes down to black genetics

I used to think otherwise until a kind black man opened his door for me as I was freezing to death outside once...

I'd jump to save that man's life on TDOTR time and again, even if it meant my demise; only a true nigger of the soul wouldn't do so.

Generalizations, while useful, don't always apply to the individual.

How is cannabis a harmful vice ?

it makes you a lazy, ambitionless manchild if consumed in excess. I personally know people like this

I don't agree. I live in the ghetto and this cycle is apparent in every race that I see, there are plenty of trashy whites who are indistinguishable from even the most hoodrat blacks in every way other than skin color. The only difference is that the males don't seem to be as into gangbanging.

No you fucking retard, weed is listed as a felony for any amount in some places. 3 felony strikes and you get prison time.

So they know that weed can have a strict sentence and still break the law? Lol. How is that an argument in their defence? Don't break the fucking law and you won't be in prison.

Hence the prior.

Minnesota transracial adoption study

He's right. A nigger can be raised to be human assuming his parents are married, the father has a job, and they don't have nigger friends.

Well yeah. Fatherlessness is probably the greatest predictor of future dysfunctional behavior and blacks have a single motherhood rate of 70 percent. 90 percent of the social problems in the black community is caused by single motherhood, not a tiny minority of violent police or muh racism. I'd even say genetics play less of a role than fatherlessness.

Yet nobody in America seems to care, and instead the democrats exploit black issues for their own political gain whilst not doing anything tangible to fix the root of the problem which is fatherlessness. Anyone who ironically think whites are above it all, don't forget the white community is about 30 years away from having a single motherhood rate like that of the African American community.

Both need improvement

>what is the Great Society?

Of course he is. Shitty parenting creates shitty people, who then go on to be shitty parents and so forth. But being shitty parents is so deeply entrenched in modern black 'culture' that I can't see how you'd go about fixing it without tearing the whole thing down somehow.

How other Americans simply brush off having one of the most corrupt and broken prison systems in the world is beyond me.

It's not like weed being illegal just happened last Tuesday and no one got the memo, and if a doctor says you need weed then you won't be arrested for having it.

Denzel about to be Cosby'd

Ask the Asians.

DENZEL NO!!!

Well, he's a successful black man which makes me instantly assume that his parents weren't from the ghetto. I mean the American prison system seems a bit stupid honestly, one of the few things that should not be privatized by any means. Still, he's right

Denzel is based.

My father and I sat next to him at a screening of 007 Tomorrow Never Dies back in the late 90's/early 2000's at Webster Place theater in Chicago. Super nice guy and down to Earth.

To me a Nigger does not mean Black people. To me a Nigger means low class people with no manner, education, and respect. Every race has their own type of Niggers.

>pic related

Because the whole "sent to life for a bag of weed" hasn't been a thing for a couple of decades now. Court systems desperately try to keep this people on the streets with multiple probation and parole attempts. And they just are incapable of not fucking up.

>that hairline
I love the way you dress your retards mexibro

Yes. Single mothers usually. If you could build up black families to have father in them again you'd see a big reduction in blacks in prison.

Ad long as the father isn't a fucking retarded thug. Spics families usually have father's and their kids just join the family gang when they're old enough.

Ouch dude stop I'm bleeding

You know why none of the Cosby women stepped forward until like 5 years ago? Because in the 80's if you got fucked up on drugs and fucked a celebrity it wasn't considered "rape" it was called being a groupie.

FUCKING BASED

There are problems with both the prison system and the home. For example, we shouldn't be imprisoning people for nonviolent offenses like drug consumption. However, even if we only imprisoned rapists, murderers, and thieves, our incarceration rate would still be higher than Europe's.

>if we only imprisoned rapists,
>rate would still be higher than Europe's
Not for long sempai