What does Sup Forums think of my grandpa...

What does Sup Forums think of my grandpa? He's hilariously politically outspoken and no one but me would talk to him at our Thanksgiving dinner. He just drank beer and watched football by himself so I went to talk to him.

>He said war is how the Jews get rid of right wing voters because left wing voters are feminine pussies who are medically disqualified from serving
>Wants drug testing for welfare recipients and alcohol testing as well as requirements
>Screams at the TV anytime there's a minority (even in a commercial) on it and flips through the channels "get this fucking nigger off my TV". "You see that? That's what I'm talking about they're forcing this shit down our throats."
>Thinks we should nuke India out of existence (can't argue with him there)
>Told me he'd disown me if I ever brought home a nigger girlfriend and to wait until he was dead if I ever planned on dating one so he wouldn't know.

Should I introduce him to Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice blogpost faggot

Good man!

>Should I introduce him to Sup Forums?
No, there are enough retarded boomers on here as it is thanks to CBTS.

Sounfs like a good man. My grandpa is more or less the same. Hes just not as radical.

He'l probably think it's a circlejerk but go ahead

Better than my grandpa. He accidentally joined the NDP.

Tell him my grandpa killed many Americans

We had a poll the other day, at least 15% of Sup Forums is now 50+

A few years ago, it was only 2%

wish I had a redpilled grandpa

I redpilled my entire family on the holohoax, my mother is less trusting of Jews now.

When I was young I was over at my grand father's house watching TV with him. I was probably 9 or 10 and as I was flipping through the channels I saw that the Cosby show was on so I put that on. My grand father got really pissy and told me to change it. He wouldn't explain why but I did any way. It wasn't until after he passed away a few years later did I realize he didn't like black people. I didn't really know what racism was back then.

Me and my dad binged The Greatest Story Never Told in one night last year. We both really hate the Jews now and we're trying to get our sister to watch it

Send my best wishes to ur grandpa. Greetings and long happy years.

You and your dad are impressionable drones. Tgsnt is pure propaganda based entirely on appeals to emotion. Almost none of its claims are accompanied by evidence because sad orchestral music and heroic poses of Hitler are more convincing to idiots. Allied propaganda is no better obviously and it's much more insidious, but propaganda is propaganda and tgsnt is bullshit

I had an uncle who fought in Europe during ww2. To his dying day he swore we fought on the wrong side.

>Rubbity rub :DDDD

Go granpa

We'll find out the actual figures when the markets tank and they bitch about it here. Hope mods are ready to throw down the banhammer and send them all to /biz/.

>rubbity dub dub

Grandpa teach me...
Let me listen with glowing eyes...
Repill me until I cry...
I love you.

Yeah you should introduce him to Sup Forums but you need to filter out the bait first.
He basically has the same opinions as me.
I can't watch tv because there is too much Jewish racemixing propaganda.

exactly like my grandfather, I have learned many things from him everything he says is true. Its the best when the whole family get together the man gives no fucks its great

>me and my dad
>our sister
Hmmmmm, interesting family you have there, user.

>
loool

I had an uncle (who fought in WW2) tell me that if Hitler would have listened to his generals we would have lost the war.

Your grandpa is awesome man

based granps and of course your should introduce to Sup Forums so he has hope that everything he loves and is loyal to won't erode away after his death
I'd happily read based grandpa's shit posts

He's a bit radical. But he's good. I will say though, we need to help our indo-european brothers through their hard times, not nuke them.

>Should I introduce him to Sup Forums?
definitely, he would fit right in perfectly

>acts nationalistic and racist etc.
>is a bloodless amerimutt with nothing of value to defend

Sounds like another divided and conquered retard.

Nice google images flag faggot. Find a real quality one

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

War By Deception (9/11, Iraq, PNAC , All Roads Lead To Israel) {Full Film}
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4

Definitely, he's probably the best grandpa.

dont do it, he'll get hooked on traps