Sup Forums I want you to understand why we hate you

We dont hate you because what you say is "offensive". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about one click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my god he said nigger! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you are the new furfags. You see, the problem with furfags wan't that they jerked off to furry shit. It was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a fursona. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were furfags to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursection" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Stormniggers are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesn't regularly have off topic derails about nigger, jews or trump. Always with craftyjew.jpg and A Wyatt Mann cartoons. I doesn't matter HOW off topic it is, Sup Forums users can't help but broadcast the fact that they are stormniggers.

What does the average IQ of blacks have to do with a random tech thread for example? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation at all? Jack shit. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM SO RACIST! YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED!

TL;DR stormfags are just the same as furfags, only their "fursecution" is called "political correctness".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dRHetRTOD1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wWBSuMSg1gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off you nigger faggot

Kek, nice one, nigger. :^)

Also, that doesn't look likte the left leg of the forbidden one... that picture you posted, I mean, why did you name it that way?

>filename
>Ulqiorra
wut?

Of course stormfaggots are retardarded ideological automatons. Congratulations for figuring that out, do you want a cookie now or something?
Stop judging the hierarchy by the words of the peons.

he gets his leg blown off and regrows it but it looks like he skipped leg-day for 15 years

You've been here all night trying to subvert us and it's not working. Just accept the fact that you are going to die of AIDS in a homeless shelter and fuck off already

Sage. Tl; Dr fag butthurt about being from reddit. Probably copypasta.

>we hate you because
is 'we' your pronoun? or do you have some undeclared but apparently meaningful leadership or representative role for whatever group you think 'we' represents?

Sage

nigger kill yourself

Become....

ONE OF US ONE OF US
GOOBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE

Alright, so I'm just going to shoot it straight with you guys; yes, I'm from the_donald. I discovered Sup Forums a couple weeks ago through that aforementioned subreddit, so I feel as though I've spent enough time browsing to be making my first post. I just don't understand the animosity between us; why do you guys rag on us all the time? We both want the same thing, our god-emperor (Trump for those not "in the know") to have the greatest possible reign in presidential history. I've made memes, I've defended the alt-right online, and if I've done those things than why is it that I'm not accepted amongst you guys, people who I guess I consider the "cool crowd." Why can't we just MAGA together, and BTFO liberals once and for all?

why do you have to be such a nigger?

Fuck you, Nazi.

AIDS , homeless shelter, Duke university

fuck that gay shit of an OP I didn't even read that shit
youtu.be/dRHetRTOD1Q

why are you such a faggot ?

It is ok you can tell us where Skippy Touched you.

+ Accuse your opponents of what you yourself are doing

>from t_dumbaas
Lurk for 6 years then come back, got it?

Both of you are transparent in the light, but in the dark you glow like niggers.
Probably coordinated this.
>lurk moar
It's a pasta you dumb cunt.

You should be offended you abomination

Tumblr I want you to understand why we hate you

We dont hate you because what you think we say is "offensive". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about one click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my god he said cracker! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you are the new furfags. You see, the problem with furfags wan't that they jerked off to furry shit. It was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a fursona. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were furfags to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursection" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

SJWs are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single post on this site that doesn't regularly have off topic derails about racism, gays or trump. Always with tumblr memes and Assigned Male cartoons. It doesn't matter HOW off topic it is, tumblr users can't help but broadcast the fact that they are SJWs.

What does the amount of white people in high positions have to do with a random tech thread for example? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation at all? Jack shit. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM SO WOKE! YOU SHOULD BE ENLIGHTENED!

TL;DR SJWs are just the same as furfags, only their "fursecution" is called "misogyny".

no u

from one gay to another ... stop acting like a faggot

kys faggot

animeright.news

Umm what...you okay?

IF YOU HAVE TO REPLY TO PASTAS, AT LEAST REMEMBER TO SAGE

What if we arent trying to be offensive and you are merely offended by reality?

What if niggers being dumb shits drives shitty phone sales? Why shouldnt we point out this obvious connection? Its not even a "we". Individual people on 4chins have been hating niggers and jews since the website was founded.

This isnt anything new. This is the natural order of things on the 4chins. If you dont like being called a fag stop being a fag, or stop caring what anons call you - not giving a shit as 4chins has always operated.

>defending your race anx people is lame and weak
>gotta be a man and watch as your people die out
Fuck off kike, you guys defend being a soyboy weakling on one end and attack the alt-right for being "weak" (aka tough) on the other. You shills have no morals.

K. Nice blogpost. Saged

TL;DR
I dont hate you Im disgusted by your existence.
Lear the diffrence, your life depends on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=wWBSuMSg1gs

shut your fucking mouth, bill

LOL, didn't even read. You wrote all that for nothing.
Go journal somewhere else soy dick.

Lame copypasta

Digits confirm the wisdom