Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kowiner/status/806862060923535361
animate-onlineshop.jp/pn/pd/1431916/
mobile.twitter.com/umedama/status/808011046631968769
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buy animage on auctions for 1200 yen because my preorder was cancled
>suddenly cdj has is back in stock

Fuck this fucking earth

also I know the user before was asking if people wanted to buy keychains, but I'm curious if someone would want to split this with me because I really only want the young viktor key chain

I would be willing to take the Yuuris and remaining Viktors off you.

That's why I always camp on magazine pages when orders are closed, sometimes they restock.

I could buy the Eros Yuuri and Makkachin Victor but it looks like another user is already on it.

Nakamura Yutaka.

JJ IS PURE.

[Spoiler] want to email me on a throwaway to figure this out?[/spoiler]

Do you think that in the finale performance of Eros, Yuuri will a) skate as the playboy, b) not cast the woman away? Would be neat, but it could be too drastic of a change to the program.

Ctrl+S next time, user.

If I had money I'd take the feasting katsudon, but alas.

Someone from Kazkawhatever said that the short of Otabek is Beka and that's cute

twitter.com/kowiner/status/806862060923535361
>Damn skaters with their flawlessly graceful bootyful body.

Pure and best boy.

user is on mobile, can't ctrl S

I know because of the capital S

Betting on the latter

He won't be pure after Fairy takes his virginity.

Not on mobile, I just fucked up by not looking at what I was writing.

fairy is too pure to sex

>nigori with the a sound
How am I supposedly to read this?

>Yutapon has shit taste
Goddamnit.

I know Weir is more like Viktor but after EP 10 if there's someone who can pull those moves while standing on the saws that's Yūri

>all those newfags in comments not recognizing Plushenko and Weir

Yeah, and Yura for fairy

If generals are banned, then why this shit is allowed?

There is no rule stating that generals are forbidden. People are just autistic about them so they're discouraged.

Either way this isn't a general

It's not a general
We are discussing an anime series on Sup Forums
Shocker, I know

Containment, currently airing show with frequent new announcements, no pastebins or "editions", usually get around 100 unique IPs per thread?

because we can contain ourselves for one thread and not have 16 threads about the same thing

if gay sex is bad, then why does it feel so good?

I checked the page for a minute and after two weeks it's back in stock I'm vibrating

animate-onlineshop.jp/pn/pd/1431916/

Ended up having to order otomedia from an amazon seller because I couldn't find it anywhere... but I want that clearfile...

You're using a forwarder, right?

>short program's worth
what did he mean by this?

Nah, me and my friend ship packages to each other once a month, I send her american stuff she buys and she sends me my doujins and stuff

That's a sweet deal.

AND the poster with Otabek in the back.

Because yoi is talked about literally everywhere, every minute, every second, every hour. I don't see why a board that's dedicated to anime can't have a thread for one of the most popular shows of this year one after another.

Since there's quite a bit of merch talk in this thread, what does everybody have preordered so far?

I've got the BDs and the OST. Scales are my next priority once those start happening but I'll definitely fight with myself about the nendos once those go up.

For her at least. it's a lot better since she buys makeup and skincare things. Apparently it's expensive as fuck to buy import stuff where she lives.

Things I can't get/ sold out on amiami or things that aren't on amazon.jp I send them to her. On the bad side, she reads my magazines and doujins first and tells me I have shit taste It's complicated /blog

I would buy Yūri and Viktor posable figures unless the worst happens and they are PlayArts

I have a handy collage already

I should edit it to add more doujins and the stuff I preordered today

what worthwhile merch is there?

>that second spoiler
Kek. First world problems but still better than paying commission.

Nothing except the upcoming OST and DVD/BD themselves. Everything is either ugly or kiddie looking so far.

They'll probably get figma.

I'm holding off on the keychains because they keep announcing cute stuff every week so I'm waiting until it gets closer to the release dates before deciding. I'm also conflicted about the BDs because it looks like you have to buy everything at once to get Kubo's manga and that's over $500 in a single payment, I don't even know if my bank allows that for international transactions.

I like the bags at least, I've been trying to get useful things, so the socks, gloves, shirt, bags, I needed a new case for a phone I'm looking to buy. I'm trying to stay away from keychains and things that take up clutter.

You just need to find a shop that doesn't charge you for preorders, Amiami closed preorders for vol 1 so you can't buy it from there if you want the manga. I bought mine from amazon and they only charge when they ship each volume out

Native scale of Yuuri based on pic related when?

I'm going to try to get the OST and the nendos for sure. There are a lot of cute keychains so I've already resigned myself to making an itabag aka portable shrine, but I'm not certain about the particulars on that yet. On the fence about getting a phone case.

Too many keychains

I'm going to buy a cork board and fabric and make a nice display with them though because I'm a faggot.

I wanted the Animate bonus, though. Amazon's bonus is lame as always.

>itabag

immediately my first thought. Making one for Victor would be really expensive. It's easier when the character's singles go for 250-500¥ but his go for over 2000¥

aren't we all user?

There's a lot of merchandise potential given the many themes and motiffs YoI has and the target audience but they keep releasing keychains and stuff that looks for literal children

YoI has the worst merchandise I have seen since the guro soy milk ramen from that one dating sim Dream Club game

user I don't know about you but I fucking love keychains. I'm eating this up. I can't wait to attach them to everything I own. What would better merch be to you? Dakis? Figures will come with time.

They didn't prepare for it to get this popular, so it might take a while until good stuff comes out

what if yuuri is only good in bed in his drunk eros and when sober, his performance is shit? how does victor cope?

I'll probably do a BaldFat split theme. My wallet is going to die, but hey, it's used to it. This will be my 3rd bag, just kill me.

how many keys do you have?

he's russian, so the answer is alcoholism

I think they could have profited from phone cases though. I mean their characters have such distinctive cases it would go well with fans imo

>actually putting keychains on your keys
Corkboards and bags, user.

Viktor may be a pure maiden confirmed but he has inner demon and a total powerbottom. He would make up for Yuuri's inexperienced sober mode abundantly.

Not that user but you do know that keychains can be used as stripes and attached to anything?

Not that user but I hope there's a proper fig. I'm not secure enough in my weeb status to buy a daki but I sure as hell would like a nice scale of Piggy and/or Victor to look at. Of course the OST is excellent so I'd like to get that too. BDs are out of my range but I could probably save up for a fig considering how long it takes for them to come out.

work keys
car keys
house keys
phone
bag
all my bags
lanyard
shoes
pants
hats
earrings
buttplug

attach them to everything user

Victor, Phichit, Yuuri, and Yurio's phone cases in the show all have official irl versions. Mostly for iphone

OST, set of rubber straps, individual acrylic straps of victor yuuri and yurio, phichit phone case, makkachin glasses case, socks, victor uchiwa, victor card stickers, and a couple of victor/yuuri keychains.

fuck, it really added up.

I think there would be an interest for practical items in general.

They have 7 phone cases out and two are sold out though?

do you have pictures of the IRL versions of the phone cases?

>he doesn't know how diacritics are unofficially used to modulate vowels
Read more doujins.

born to turn to domestic violence

Pichit's phone case would be a great "stealth fan" item.

>victor
>pure maiden
this meme again

>Victor, Phichit, Yuuri, and Yurio's phone cases in the show all have official irl versions. Mostly for iphone

Fuck, I must have missed them.
Sorry for spreading misinformation. I hope I can still order one.

I like keychains I can use and not these modern cheap ones. Acrylic keychains are awful for everything except hanging on a board. They're expensive, they're big, they break easily and the paint will come off in the second day if you don't apply a product on it. I like the good old rubber ones and chara fortunes way better than these. These are lazy and unpractical, they just print new art on weak plastic them and call it a day.

Is anyone else spending the wait between episodes reading up on the country their favorite YoI boy is from?

I'm learning all kinds of shit about Kazakhs today.

Still available to preorder on amiami, 2100yen.

you have a point though. I usually only keep the acrylic ones for decorative purposes while the rubber ones actually see some use.

Fuck I wish everything released before christmas, I'd make a baldfat christmas tree.

I just know he's a slut.

Eh, but rubber ones always get so grubby. Generally I put rubber ones on my phone/bags and hang acrylic ones in my car or somewhere they won't get knocked around.

I've been watching fagskate irl videos for hours

especially yuzu

>a baldfat christmas tree
Ita-tree?

I love that I can't tell which one you're talking about

I agree. As a barely functional adult, I would love to have merch that can hide my power level well and actually have some uses.

I don't want people to know I'm a weeb

>thinking Viktor is anything but

>I don't want people to know I'm a weeb

I stopped caring years ago. I may dress normal but you can hear me coming from a mile away all those keychains clinking

I would buy the character's phone cases, Yuuri's frames or Makkachin and Vicchan plushies and an artbook.

They could make clothes and accessories inspired by the character's outfits without lazily plastering the character picture accross the item, like the stuff sold in Eva Store and Radio Eva. It's very stylish looking.

A lot of YoI merchandise is of poor quality. Acrilic is horrible, feel bad for the people that buy those.

what the fuck are you doing with your keys that all this shit happens?

mobile.twitter.com/umedama/status/808011046631968769
Medo-chan needs to control herself.

Not him but acrilic breaks by blunt force easily. I have seen people who purchased acrilyc stands and keychains and they were already broken before even opening.

Plus the print fades away soon.

Could you?

>ywn flirt with the #1 male skater in the world

He had koibito before.

Medo, I know you're one of us but dang girl.

thanks for doing what most of us wouldn't do even if we could

She also hugged him several times during GPF
I'm actually a bit scared his rabid fans might do something

Who is this faggot and why did Kubo particularly tweeted about his cosplay?

Nah, from what I've seen his Nip fans love her and find them cute together.

Where was this stated? Am I missing out on something?
>tfw you're a viktorfag