These chads walk up to the front of your school and ask you if you believe in God. How do you respond?

These chads walk up to the front of your school and ask you if you believe in God. How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I tell the retarded looking one to fuck off. I tell the psycho to fuck off.

No point in begging for you life with losers. They might respect you if you talk shit, but probably not.

bump

They haven't opened there duffle bags yet chill.

tell the dawson's creek looking one to go find a different dick to suck, tell the failed boy band member to go help his friend suck that dick

>They haven't opened there duffle bags yet chill.

Then I tell the truth: I don't believe in God because I have no evidence that he she or it exists or does not exist.

Believing in God because you might get a payoff when you die is beyond my understanding. I cannot "believe" in something with no evidence just because of pearly gates.

>I tell Dylan Klebold he is a spitting image of Michael Phelps. He isn't amused not getting the reference.
Circa 1999

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA

Is the jew one asking me or the white one?

Which one?

I like them.

They never asked that. Great job spreading propaganda made up by christian faggots so they can feel more victimized.

Wasn't that whole story disproven?

Congratulations you are the first one to die in the shooting.

From what I can glean from their writings, these two seemed to have average intelligence and nothing remarkable in the way their minds work
Just emotional people who decided to kill for irrational reasons

I tell them that my beliefs are private, and it's both invasive and rude to pry like that. I explain that they are making me uncomfortable and that this is not okay. Then I insist that they check their well-armed privilege, with as condescending a face as my problematic glasses allow.

>what is cause and effect

You're an idiot, then. It's been confirmed Eric was a legit psychopath. It's clear from the tapes and the writings.

/ourguys/

420 Andrew Blaze it faggots

fuck of you cultist faggot

>i worship some loser betas cause they shot some chads and stacies

came here to post this

>worship
nice meme cuck. they did literally nothing wrong

cultist?

They actually didn't kill any chads or staceys. They failed to kill anyone who made fun of them actually.