twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/934247771107762177
archive.is/exB5F
youtube.com/watch?v=4eSz8GM5hvM
archive.is/rb11C
twitter.com/T_S_P_O_O_K_Y/status/934101829625008128
youtube.com/watch?v=dEhkNaxtpyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Am*ricans aren't white. They are Semite. White men don't cut off their foreskins.

So if Mueller turns on the Democrats, how mad will they be?

Not saying it will happen for sure, just want a gauge of how much salt we would get

>Sarah gonna put ExLax in dat chocolate pecan pie, and we all know ExLax make you shit the Blackness rite outta you

Thanks for baking

>October’s voter registration changes measured against last November continue to show Republican strength, almost across the board. Certainly in the “battleground” states, the Democrats are looking at a very bleak picture. A reminder that these are net changes—some states have seen voter registration increases, some decreases as rolls are purged—but the key is the net gain or loss of one party against the other. Also, keep in mind Virginia, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Texas and Georgia, to name a few, do not register by party so it is impossible to track the changes in those states. However, with that in mind . . . .

>*AZ Rs net +11,160
Both parties gained, and the Republican edge was down slightly from last look, but still holding very strong. So much for Arizona “going purple.” If this rate of changes holds, Arizona Republicans could have a net gain of an additional 25,000 voters by election time in 2018.

>*FL Rs net +61,857 Since the election, Republicans have seen a net shift of nearly 62,000 in their direction. This represents a further net gain of about 6,000 since my last report, meaning that Republicans are gaining ground at the rate of about 6,000 per month. If this were to hold through 2020, Florida would be a Republican state.

Is there anything more satisfying than getting a (You)?

wtf i hate whites now

Its a comfy Saturday morning!

Petrification into statues of salt.

I really enjoyed how Mick explained how Trump governs, why he chose Mick and how Trump came to the Syria strike decision. Theres a kellyanne interview on that channel and a Costa interview too

>*IA Rs net +70,801 Democrats can pretty well forget about Iowa, a state Obama carried and George W. Bush lost. This massive level of change bodes extremely well for neighboring Wisconsin and Minnesota, where we cannot track these changes, but which have some of the same demographics.

>*NC Rs net +61,752 This is up another 1,000 since last month, and shows the Tar Heel State continues to turn back to the Republican Party as the Democrats are losing significant registrations. When combined with the 2016 3% black voting shortfall, North Carolina presents another bleak picture for the Democrats in the near future…

>…And the biggie:
*PA Rs net +109,101 Pennsylvania’s shocking march away from the Democrats is breathtaking: Democrats were down another 22,000 since last month and Republicans are surging. Once again, Pennsylvania’s numbers likely speak to Michigan.

So did Joe really kill Lori? Never looked into it.

No problem

Life success and such. Getting (you)s directly or indirectly from mods is hard to beat though.

>and how Trump came to the Syria strike decision.
How did he?

AWOO~

Reminded me of this gem from the campaign.

my fave edit

these threads are pointless circlejerks. boomers out!

It perfectly represented the whole campaign: so ridiculously over the top you could only think that it was genuine.

Mick puts a lot of emphasis on the fact that the Chinese were there at the time, the whole thing was just a power play. And From Trump's anecdote of Xi's reaction, it worked. Most of the aftermath of that attack seems to be mostly in China, which is quite funny

It really shouldn't have angered people the way it did. Do you really want to be associated with the party that gets angry at a guy eating a taco salad?

>And From Trump's anecdote of Xi's reaction, it worked. Most of the aftermath of that attack seems to be mostly in China, which is quite funny

what happened with xi ?

Yes.

its a holiday weekend, its gonna be slow, there is no news

>Most of the aftermath of that attack seems to be mostly in China
I didn't hear anything about the Chinese reacting much to it.

You came to the wrong thread by accident
>>>/cbts/

even when there is news its superficial water cooler talk about pecking order like ya boomers like to obsess over. muh social status

twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/934247771107762177

inb4 [REDACTED]

>we have the best taco bowls
>I love Hispanics

archive.is/exB5F

No.

Sad!

Go away, Joe.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eSz8GM5hvM
see vid attached too. not explicitly no. But what has happened in China? what has Trump gotten out of them? Why has Xi been made as powerful as Mao instead of being replaced by some other commie leader like all the other times?

How do you convince the global number 2 economy (that you see as your economic enemy and antagonist on the world stage) to play ball and give you things? Power plays. Everything Trump has gotten out of foreign policy was launched off of that

As a result, Hillary hired a fucking mariachi band to her next rally.

NOOO WHY ISN'T DRUMPF PAYING ATTENTION TO ME

Not.like any of us had a choice and when my son is born he'll keep his.

I don't know, (You)'s are pretty great.

archive.is/rb11C

twitter.com/T_S_P_O_O_K_Y/status/934101829625008128

Shaffer is woke on neocons

now that is an awfully hot coffee pot

>So if Mueller turns on the Democrats, how mad will they be?
I troll reddit by bringing this up and they just parrot "we don't care where the investigation leads, corruption is corruption"
So I guess they already anticipate it and have their cognitive dissonance working ahead of time

I'm innocent.

youtube.com/watch?v=dEhkNaxtpyI

get the hell in here Joebronies, this is /our christmas/ song!

I hope the 12 lives were worth it

good post based magapede

kek ur right they will likely pretend and say "lol we never cared about Mueller anyways" if he does turn on them.

(Sung to the tune of American Pie)
A long, long time ago
I can still remember when my intern used to make me smile.
I'd come into the office and she'd put a coffee in my hand and then maybe ride my dick for a while.
But after some time she got greedy
She got clingy, and so needy
She threatened to tell my wife
So I had to end her life.
I picked up that Lincoln bust,
And raised it high in pure bloodlust
And that poor girl’s skull sure was crushed
The day that Lori died.

The Drumpfies are commenting negatively in jest. Such a good song.

Have you ever gotten mod (you)s? Fucking sweet desu. Also frens are better than (you)s

if his enemies thought he did he wouldn't be able to get nearly as much out of them as he does. He needs to be seen as a man willing to genocide millions to further his own country. It's just madman theory with more logistical baggage

Tl;dr
>there are no u-turns on the right

New this would come in handy some day

Really gone downhill since Mystified desu

The braindead soyboys over at NuGAF are fighting each other over muh russia again

can confirm they're happy with mueller going after democrats, Trump has allowed them to build him up as a God-like idol that can do no wrong. Has Trump ever tried to delegitmised Mueller? others have brought up his swampy characteristics and friends working with him but Trump hasn't.

IS IT WORKING!?

Never got a direct one but I drew the attention of a certain mod a little while back and was surprised that he didn't ban me. But I agree, frens are nice.

what the hell is that pic man

I thought you had to leave us for family stuff.

That really was the most painful blow Trump could deal.

Niggers

Soon.

If deportations and voter i.d. are not implemented
we lose Arizona by 3,933 votes, we lose Florida by 32, 275 votes, we win Iowa by about 158, 929 votes, we win North Carolina by about 104,941 votes, we win Pennsylvania by at least 6,678 votes.

>when was Bill a prominent member of the Hillary campaign

TSUNDERE ROMANCE ARC?
gay

> (((trump)))

Amazing. I'd love to see a full version.

>((((((trump))))))

>I think there is a resurgence of anti-Polonism, because at this point in time Europe has not yet relearned how to be nationalistic. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the hopeless, cucked societies they've been for the past decades. Poles are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a nationalist mode, and Poles will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

Please someone record some of these.

who's report is that?

DEFEND THIS!

he's free now...

REEE GIMME MY SALARY

Nigga I ain't writing a whole fucking song about that beady-eyed sociopath, especially something as long as fucking American Pie.
2 verses tops is all that twat gets from me!

(Sung to the tune of Hotel California)
In a Florida office, on a warm summer night,
I sat at my desk waiting
For my forbidden delight.
Her name was Lori, she looked happy, sweet, and pure.
But when I got her alone, she was a dirty whore.
There she was in my doorway,
A cold look in her eyes.
It was then that I knew that,
I couldn’t live with my lies.
She said, “Joe, I can’t do this.
“You have a wife.”
Lori said she was going to tell her,
About our wild sex life
And that’s when I knew I had to kill my intern!
With the lovely face
(With the lovely face)
In my office space
(In my office space)

Nice friends
Nice thread

I'm one of the 12%

i cannot, its been nearly a year what took so long

Yes asian republican waifus, save us, merge the masterraces into one being of almighty computing power and very cute high energy rallies.

>Being a bernout

should've took the buyout I suppose

OUT OUT OUT
Full fbi and justice department purges when?

Based berniebro

>mfw mick axes a lefty institution
He's a national treasure! Ya been Mick'd!

Its the gift that keeps on giving. Trump simply existing causes ulcers to flare.

AWHFUHLLY

HAHT

COVFEFFE

PAHT

slowly but surely, its all the red tape slowing it down but they are making sure to follow all the rules when they do it

also rumors Wray will soon dump McCabe

I wish he'd do it more often.

Losing Florida (29) and Arizona (11) would put President Trump at 266 if he retains the other states that he won in 2016. He can flip New Hampshire, Maine, Minnesota, or Nevada to win. He lost those states in 2016 by less than 50,00 votes.