Flip Flappers

How do we fix Flip Flappers?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/3ono3ono/status/807941151005126656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cockona

Start over but make it less dumb

Don't aim it to 10 year old girls and manchildren. Keep the art untouched.

COCONA!

You can't, it's already MIMI

twitter.com/3ono3ono/status/807941151005126656

Raw key animation

If show was painted on cel instead digital shit it would be glorious

Nah, Flip Flappers doesn't need that archaic shit.

And it also wouldn't have even a fraction of the animation fluidity it has now.

You could say that for every show.

Yayaka looks like she is only making fun of Papika.

How do we FIX Cocona?

I want to taste Cocona's thighs.

what episode is this?

That's the new ED. Cocona is replaced by Yayaka.

Final fight scene of episode 13. Fight for Coconas love.

It's called genga, retard.

By deleting it from existence. I give less than a week for the 'fans' to forget this show even existed after the last episode has aired. Boring, fucking stupid yuri bait was a mistake.

Shut up, weeb.

It's a key animation.

Sup Forums is an english board.

THREE NIGGA
THREEEEEEE

>bring back writer 1
>focus more on PI encounters
>stop spoon-feeding with the expositions

Who are you quoting?

Cut the fanservice back about 75%

>**3,307位/**3,017位 (***,504 pt) [*,**6予約] 2017/01/06 フリップフラッパーズ 1 [Blu-ray]

I hope all the anime you like bombs

Add more Papikas

Unlikely, since the only anime I care if it's successful or not is KyoAni's.

>calling Salt new Gendo
Excuse me, but no. He's a softie who's trying to hide under disguise. He won't ever top Gendo in parental relationships section

I'm watching both this and Hibike but, stop ruining everyone's fun Asuka.

I wish Uexküll would somehow manage to be in every shot. Just donig Uexküll-things.

We end this fucking meme of talking about how our expectations were somehow betrayed by the show turning out the way it has, despite literally everything pointing to the ending being just fine.

>Just donig Uexküll-things.
So, being a boneless amourphous blob.

Exactly.

Salt's still 14 years old, and only looks like a middle-aged man through PI fuckery.

>fake friend
One week for Yayaka prove herself.
>fake lover of homo demon
Maybe two weeks for Papika to do something trustful and romantic.
>fake granny
This trauma will last more than a year.
>becoming a monster and losing the identity of a human
Only FlipFlap can do something about this, probably.

So, it's a hard and time-consuming work to fix.
Or Papika can directly go to deeper PI and wipe out Cocona's memory to relieve her. Then it will end with Cocona runs out of a red tube, "Stop, Cocona! Get back here!" A corpse flashes though the scene, "But this was another bust."

What if we are in a time-loop

Kissu with a line of saliva in the end

Is it thursday yet?

We're more than halfway there

I want to put my penis more than halfway into Yayaka's ass.

Remove all the drama bullshit.

Go back to a show about finding amorphous crystals before your rival organization does all culminating in a final battle.

this desu

That explains why he looks like a 14 year old dressed him.

Are you sure it's long enough to get past those healthily juicy middleschooler asscheeks?

A better OP would have made for a better thread. This is template style reads like a general.

Reminder that Cocona is a cross-dressing boy.

>looks like a 14 year old dressed him.
But user, the one who dressed him is Sayuri

By posting more content instead of complaining.

I want to feed Papika my dick

Should have developed the relationship between Papika and Cocona more.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Papika, is in fact, Papikana, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Mimi plus Papikana. Papikana is not a flip-flapper unto herself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Mimi system made useful by the Cocona corelibs, Bu-chan utilities and vital system components comprising a full flip-flapper as defined by Pure Illusion.
Many factions run a modified version of the Mimi system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Mimi which is widely used today is often called "Cocona", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Mimi system, developed by the Fli-Fla Project. There really is a Cocona, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Cocona is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the resources to the others. The kernel is an essential part of a flip-flapper, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete Pure Illusion. Cocona is normally used in combination with the Papikana system: the whole system is basically Mimi with Papikana added, or Papikana/Mimi. All the so-called "Cocona" distributions are really distributions of Papikana/Mimi.

More flip, less flap

Just an observation but do you think Salt's words over this section might actually have meaning with regards to the images and this might merely be a portrayal of another time that could have occurred but didn't?

Papicake is adorable

Possibly, but I wouldn't bet on it.

The PV voice overs have always been gags. I doubt this was any different.

She is wearing the uniform Salt wears right, as a trainee of that place?

No actually looking again it looks kind of different.

What if that's Papika from the future? What if time shenanigans

>Boring, fucking stupid yuri bait was a mistake.

FlipFlappers doesn't hold a candle to shitzetta

I want to believe this is a shot from like 10 years later. Papicake was ready for more funny adventures in fancy PIs, but instead she caught her Mimi and Salt during the process of making Cocona.

>How do we fix X
I see Sup Forums has taken over the threads

>We could have had a WW2 drama with a cute witch and cute yuri love story.
>Instead we get evil clones and magic blood stones.

So which is worse, Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Sup Forums because they always insist they have something really important to say and you must listen. Sup Forums is just low-effort shitposting and ebin maymays.

check em

Oppai pure illusion where everyone has boobs, even Bu-chan

So I think the most logical explanation for both Mimi and Papika going back in age has to be that there was a radical element at the lab who wanted to harness Mimi and Papika's power in order to control the world. Mimi wasn't about to let that happen so she tried to seal Pure Illusion by turning herself into shards and that in the process somehow made both her and Papika young again but not Salt, so possibly something to do with the "direct drive" power.

Is this what most people think happened?

Either they were both made ageless/immortal by the process but Papika's memory was wiped or they were both returned to infants making Papika about the same age as Cocona now or Papika could have been killed but I doubt that.

I don't think the ageless thing quite works because Papika is clearly older than when Mimi knew her initially, they all seem in appearance to be around the same age as Cocona currently. I think if they were going for ageless Papika would have ended up being made into a idealised time kind of Papika like Mimi thinking "I wish things were back like they were when we were younger and just having fun adventuring". But then the whole Papika having no age on the monitor thing that we have seen before kind of lends itself to ageless theory.

Fucking Izetta with shit story and shit everything can deliver real yuri like champs. What we are having here is fucking age gap oyakodon NTR shit. WTF 3hz?

>stray cats are not allowed in my house

Someone should adopt her. I know the perfect girl for the job.

How old are Sayuri and Hidaka? They don't seem Salt's age.

Thanks Yoshino.

Now try it again, but in English this time

No, it's time for me to stop posting and to commit sudoku.

yfw the twins fucking killed Yayaka after Cocona and Papikana ditched her at FFHQ

shouldn't have left her alone lol wtf

So what are the chances the Cocona is actually just one in a long line of clones/genetic experiments being done with Mimi being 33rd and her just being much further down the line, and possibly "another bust" was actually another Cocona/Mimi clone/experiment and they have tons of Cocona's in "storage" kind of like the Pure Storage title of next episode.

Make the show into a 100% mahou shoujo fighting anime with bosses and none of this "mystery world" bullshit.

Flip Flappers has no dubs.

My guess post episode 7 was that Papika tried to follow Mimi into PL as she shattered and this caused enough impedance for the time to slip way further in the world we know than when in did in episode 3 (PapiCoco having impedance issues then was the given reason for time passing while they were in PI).

Papicake in the PV sort of throws a wrench in that idea but I'm waiting for more of an explanation before I make any assumptions based on the PV especially considering "I'm not Papikana" and Salts cryptic talk of the future not existing.

Why do people hate the drama? If it was just candy-colored adventures the whole time with maybe one Disney bad guy at the end then it would be boring.

Less creepy panty shots. Otherwise it's best show this year.

I don't hate the drama, but if it's just sad real-world drama from now on until the end that would mean that Flip Flappers has lost a part of what made it so good in the first place.

Hating drama = more drama. And people LOVE drama.

She deserves to die though

That's not a bad point actually I completely forgot that shit happened in episode 3. That really does open it up to all kinds of time type effects that could potentially explain any of that away.

The drama isn't the bad part here, it's actually what I expected with Cocona still acting like going on these adventures is bad. It's the worlds that they keep adding into the story and the speculations and the mysteries.

And what was that exactly? Even from the beginning there always seemed to be this ominous undertone to the show. It feels like a natural resolution that things are getting darker now that the finale's approaching.

Speculation and mystery have been a big part of this show since episode 1. The only difference now is we have some of the answers.

It's not about the tone, it's about the visual inventiveness. The show has always been very good about putting its drama into vivid PI metaphors (episode 9 in particular), and I hope that's not totally gone.

>undertone
There was a goddamn dead girl, people that didn't expect dark times are delusional.

I don't think many of them at all were metaphorical in any way to be honest. Episode 9 was in plenty of ways sure but a lot of them were just about looking cool or being interesting settings.

I'm slightly disappointed that Mimi and Salt weren't original flip flappers