>Right is Italian

Would you let your daughters date them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HApnGBRjVmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm Le 56%. Of course I would.

Left - yes
Right - no

If swedish men would look like this your women would not urge you to import niggers

Bong, he didn't ask who you would date.

>parents of the right one

lmao did his """dad""" get cucked

You're right, he asked who I'd let my daughters date, and I answered.

>niggerball

I have dollars it's Luigi.

The Spaniard, yes.

Yea i wouldnt mind, id ask them for a 23nme test tho. if it shows 90+% european dna np

that guy on the right isn't italian, he is an arabian rapebaby.
This guy here is italian.

>that guy isn't Italian
>posts an even more rare phenotype
he is as Italian as everyone of us, fuck off

proof?

This. Right looks like an Arab, left looks European.

he has arabian blood, I'm sorry for you but that's not italian.
proof? just watch that guy. Some southern italians have arabian blood, that makes them stupid and lazy like them.

this im from Milano and I have blue eyes and light brown hair

>let me tell you about how you look
he's just a more eastern med type, not ideal, but nothing too unusual in south Italy since millennia, he is as Italian(group composed by MANY ethnicities) as everyone else

are you retarded? I said he is more arabian than italian, real italians are the ones I posted.

Sicilian nigger?

>I said he is more arabian than italian, real italians are the ones I posted
comedy gold, are swiss basement dwellers so detached from reality? in no universe are blondish blue eyed Italian more Italians than more normal brown haired brown haired ones

literal nigger?

its funny how some Sicilians are whiter than most Americans

whatever dude, that's why south italy is shit compared to north. You are full of lazy arabian niggers.

do you know Italian history? if you did you would know that the north is rich because they stole everything from the rich and powerful Kingdom of the Two Sicilies after they taxed the hell out of the south and used all of the Souths riches to industrialize

the poorest country in Europe, Ukraine, is much more depigmented and white than both north and south Italy yet poorer than both

>Sicilian ~ SoCal Mexican
I guess if you're in California

that is just a generic euro-caucasoid look, that guy could say he was from any country in europe and it would be believable

>implying I could stop her

>we wuz kangz
you come here with shitty stories from 200 years ago, when germany got bombed to the ground, they lost most of their working men, yet they still managed to crawl back to one of the leading industrial countries in the world.
Meanwhile a bunch of apes in south italy are still blaming northern italians for their laziness and incompetence. I wish north italian would separate from these niggers in the south.

>Sandnigger
>Sandnigger

>jungle niggers
no

yes

The Spanish at least still look human.

Spanish girls are so pretty, I'd love a Spanish girl.

>some s. euros look like kikes
neither represent what the average person of their countrys look like

i've been to Pennsylvania and Massachusetts for holiday and I dont want to be mean but most of you euro mongrels look really wonky

But non of them look white.

It's cherry picking time

>p-people with br-brown eyes arent white!!1 only ppl from le 56% land are white!: the thread

Italians descend from Romans. Being a brown eyed/dark skinned european isn't alien. I've spoken to Germans , Austrians, even Danes who had olive skin and brown/green eyes.

t. Brown eyed and olive skinned irishman with a native irish surname

Didn't the USA drop a shit ton of money and resources into rebuilding Germany?

is that italian Alex Trebek

no im just stating Historical fact its literally what happened after our unification, 200 years historically speaking is nothing everything the North produced after unification was literally because of stolen riches, do you even know why the The House of Savoy wanted to unify Italy? it was because they need to pay back a shit load of debts

>Danes who had olive skin and brown/green eyes
didn't speak to an actual Dane then
some Danes (very few) have brown eyes but there is no such thing as an actual Dane(euro immigrants don't count) with olive skin.

There's no sense posting that. They're now just going to tell you that you descend from Iberians and that you're an outlier.

For my own part, I don't give a fig about whiteness. Let the Swedes, Swiss, and Americans continue to debate the matter while the rest of us continue not caring.

I never denied my heritage. See

Italians are proud negroids. We will destroy wh*te subhumans

SWARTHY PAKIS

>Brown eyed
subhuman

Left, yeah. Right is probably even too dark for the Syrian soccer team

Only the Spanish one. The Italian one looks like a shifty Arab. The Spanish one looks only about 60% Arab.

Would you let your daughters date a real Greek like me?

Spanish lady sings 'Spanish Ladies'
She wants the Anglo D

youtube.com/watch?v=HApnGBRjVmU

>didn't speak to an actual Dane then
I was in Copenhagen two weeks ago and my mate met with a Danish friend who he knows from Brondby football matches. The guy had a full danish name and had Sallow skin(not olive) and greeny-brown eyes. I do agree though it is rare in Denmark but still

Moor rape offspring

They did, They also gave Iraq alot of money and resources. The results were very different.

Italians are NOT white.

>This is a paki.

ladies love it

lol yea there is no way that's his son.

nobody said that if you have brown eyes and dark hair you can't be italian, but there is a difference between an arab and a brown eyed italian.

yeah because these two races are absolutely the same

>t. Brown eyed and olive skinned irishman with a native irish surname

Go back to Africa jigaboo.

more exotic phenotypes sometimes just happen, there is no proof that guy is any less Italian than Bonucci

looks exactly like his mom.

We are the same you wh*toid subhuman. We are african

Left looks like a gypsy

Take a third position: go Welsh. Girls love getting Sheep'd.

>go back to Africa jigaboo
mothers side: O'Donnell
fathers side: McCarthy

t. jealous butthurt ginger palefreak who can't pull

This

No. Wogs.

jesus fucking christ Okay that man is not european. I take back what i said

Hmm, even he looks Spanish. Are we Spanish?

My daughter is my property and I’m the only one allowed to date her.

Calabria is the underrated wog capital of Italy, Sicily gets the blame but in reality the latter are less exotic than the former I think, probably because of both Lombard resettlements as well as Normans

even genetically Calabrians often come up as the most southern shifted

Both of these are Argentinian and want to date your daughter. You have to choose one or they will both tag team her in front of you for all eternity.
Which one do you choose?

left looks western turk, right looks southeastern turk, really.

Depends, what religion do they practice?

Only Orthodox need apply for any of our 3 daughters. All are classically educated, classic ballerinas and can cook.

it's two fucking arabs

I can picture him wearing a purple toga and a laurel wreath in his Imperial Palace, ordering his slaves around and telling commanders where to attack the German barbarians.
Woah.

both are faggots, my daughter would be safe.

Romans thought our ancestors migrated over from the Iberian Peninsula.

100% Spanish here

Somali?

Is that Mads Mikkelsen?

Feels good to be 100% European

yes, he is an african Dane

And my eye

Best post ITT

People always cherrypick the darkest img. Typical of Mena-swedish abominations, med wannabes

this guy would be considered not so white even in turkey kek

final boss

yea

fucking based

What's this guy's ethnicity, Sup Forums? Always thought he looked weird

looks more like an old time Saracen warlord

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Spain is NOT white.
Italy is NOT white.

>inb4 le 56%

So southern europeans are as bad as amerimutts?

100% TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU