Buyfag thread

Old figures edition.

Read the guide before asking any questions: Buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/dp/B000UJ42W8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Old figures edition.
What the fuck are you doing? After all the bullshit with mods autosaging the thread, why the fuck are you deliberately encouraging them?

Make your own then.

Aloha snackbar.

Best Sento.

Apparently you can't delete posts on Sup Forums. Learning new things every day.

>decided to get first lewd fig
Paint/preorders when? Im ready.

Binned, though.

Classic image. Nice to see it put to plastic.

Someone should tell them that tails don't work that way. They are a continuation of the vertebral column.

It's a buttplug.

I reposed my Miku 2.0 today. I wish the package had two bent legs so you could make a proper wariza pose, but I think it works.

Is it "things that are lewd as fuck and I like but will never actually buy" time again?

Hey I'm a dingus retard that just has to ask this question even after reading the buyfag guide . This "buy from Asia" section will still be good if I'm actually in Asia right?
I live in japan but I don't actually want to leave my room.

I just want some cute nendos to put on my desk.
Sorry

Any suggestions for first nendo? I've only bought a prize figure Avdol and a plamodel EVA-01 so far and I want to start building my collection. I'm not a rich man so a decent quality, lower priced item would be nice

Im less then an hour away from picking up this preglued penile wrangler. No but honestly I hope A/B rating means she is still sealed.

Is this irony or retardation?

>emblying

>edition
>forcing people to read some shitty guide

MODS

I'm not sure what you're asking. Stores like AmiAmi sell things to Japanese customers too, if that's what you mean.

>Spoiler
Anything Good Smile Company (the company that produces the actual Nendoroid-brand models) made is likely a safe bet quality-wise. Most of their nendoroids are also reasonably priced for what you're getting.

>Offering a source of information for basic and intermediate things so we avoid getting the same questions every thread is a bad thing.

That looks gross.

Can I expect her to bin? I think she's cute but not worth 12k. Also, can anyone speak to the quality of Di molto bene?

Di Molto Bene is hot garbage. She'll probably bin but even then.

di molto bene is about the same quality as everyone else in the big puddle of no-name fig manufacturers
that is, pretty bad on average

you should never bank on a fig binning if you really want it but I wouldn't be surprised if she does

You have fine taste in Mikus, sir.

Likewise, user-kun. It's probably the best Nendo of Miku in her "basic" outfit, so I found and bought it pre-owned a while back.

Now if they'd only make a new Rin one so I can compliment Miku, Gumi and Teto...

>edition

Who /buyfag/ general here?

Stop using my damn website in your threads. I made it for me and me alone.

nice bait

>nice bait
nice bait

>May
Oh boy, I might have to snag it. I haven't gotten a Nendo in years but this one is tugging at my heart. Too bad we don't have soft hair for figures yet, that tail is begging for it.

A newfag. It won't happen again.

It's common and accepted on /tg/

Update
Got my package. I even forgot about the game I ordered along with the figure. Christmas came early.

Like, subscribe and upvote.

>still not released
The wait is killing me.

nice xmas amico

Would easily buy this because the Kimono looks so fucking good.

Me too, this was announced at last summer wonfes so hopefully preorders start before Summer 2017.

I know you're just being stupid but also made me chuckle.

More like "things that are lewd as fuck and I like but I will actually buy anyway" time.

It's already available in Japan and we still got no invoice. Sad!

must be nice for them...

Loadable pre-paid cards won't work on AmiAmi?
I've been able to use it one three other sites by selecting credit/debit card but AmiAmi specifically mentions it won't accept pre-paid.

Yes, I'm too mentally retarded to get a credit card.

When did this thing get announced? I just found out about it today and boy am I glad to finally have an Akari where they didn't fuck up her face horribly.

Through paypal it does

most shops that mention that they won't accept prepaid can't actually differ between credit- and pre-paid card as long as both allow you to block an amount.

But they did fuck up her face. That doesn't look good, user.

>still no date or anything
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

damn nips getting shit before ami even asks me for money

>that hair
Oh boy.

>Orchid Seed
It's probably for the best to forget about her for know.
Anyway, isn't anything coming from this brand blocked from the export? If I remember well some user got a rought time with their last releases.

That everything really. Looks like it was painted in a dusty place

>as long as both allow you to block an amount.
M-meaning?

So anyone received a payment request from Amiami for Alter Hanayo?

if you use your card to rent a car or to pay for a hotel room, they often want to block an amount as collateral. If everything goes right it won't be actually charged.

a few pre paid cards doen's allow that which is mostly the only reason why car rental services say that they don't accept these cards. But as i said, they can't really see if it is one or not. they only try to block a certain amount and see if it works.

i guess amiami wont even do that.

There never seem to be nendos of shit I like. : (

What shit is that?

Maybe it's ecause you like shit.

Berserk,Dark Souls, Fist of the North Star,Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in shell and other stuff too I am forgetting at the moment.

>Wanting nendos of boys

I am sorry if I don't like idol moe and sword art online trash figs.

Good one.

See

>sword art online
Are you new or just retarded? There are hardly any SAO nendos compared to idols or Miku.

Yeah, those seem like pretty niché franchises when it comes to figurines. Contact Good Smile and let them know you want it. They do listen to their customers to a degree, and if they see many people are interested in some character or product they sometimes consider releasing/re-releasing it.

Or you could start liking Hatsune Miku and enjoy getting at least one Nendoroid per month.

> Dark Souls
> Berserk
> Fist of the North Star

> Nendo

Do i really need to explain why this wouldn't work?

Not that user, but why wouldn't it? Unless you're talking about licensing issues.

Orchid Seed does not block exports, only some franchises do it ( hobby Japan ones). The rest of their figures can be bought with no issues.

>he doesn't know
Kek

For how much can I approximately sell this Tsuruya figure?

100 yen.

I'll take it if you pay me $200

5 dollars

My bad, one less thing to worry about I guess.

I was just using it as an example of shitty anime that have undeservingly gotten figures like Re Zero.

At least Rem's cute as fuck.

there is date?

I was expecting
>I'll buy it for 30€
>I'll give 40€
>how about 50€ but the shipping is on you

Those shitty anime all have design that look cuter and work better as nendo than what listed.

When you think of Dark Souls, at which point do you think of cute, little, fluffy, figures?

Don't you think a chibby Artorias of the Abyss would be ugly as fuck? Nah, i guess you don't - pervert!

Seriously though, it's hardly worth anything. You can get it for $15 used from Japan.
amazon.co.jp/dp/B000UJ42W8

Good one.

Tch, no snow white

Okay, worth a shot then.

Good Smile have pulled off plenty of non-uguumoecute characters as Nendoroids. Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Dragon Knight, Deadpool (though muh 4th wall might be part of that), the skeleton dude from Overlord, Iron Man, and so on all look alright to great. Yes some of them look kind of silly, but that's part of the point and appeal.

>opinions

Anyone?

>all look alright to great

ahhh that paint job is triggering me.

>Mfw I can't come up with a counter argument.png

If no one replies, its mostly a no.

No

I'm of the opinion that you should shut the hell up.

Just remembered, Robutt this month. Anyone else getting her?

Yes and most of them look odd or are underwhelming. Those also have a broader appeal than a lot of the series you suggested.

just waiting for the release

Yeah, I just double checked, nothing on GSCs site yet.

I cancelled her with just a pang of pain in my heart.

I want a qt Gumi!

I soon have two. The nendoroid in pic related and the 2014 Aquamarine 1/8 one.

I was going to say Her and PH but I just noticed this was apparently moved to January. My order just hasn't updated.

>pulled off
They didn't really do a much better job than any of the SD versions that already exist.

That looks pretty good, but I've already got Caster's re-release for January. Maybe if one of them gets pushed back.

It could be so much worse though