Impeachment when??

TRUMP FEARS BLACK PEOPLE, 'THE ART OF THE DEAL' GHOSTWRITER SAYS

>President Donald Trump is afraid of black people so he attacks them, according to the ghostwriter of his best-selling bookThe Art of the Deal.Tony Schwartz, a frequent critic of the president whohas said he regretswriting the 1987 book that helped makeTrump's reputation as a successful business magnate, made his remarks after Trump attacked this week the father of a college basketball player.

>Schwartz, speaking withCNN’s John Berman, said the president's anger towardLaVar Ball reflects his fear of black people. Ball's son,LiAngelo Ball, was among three UCLA basketball players held on shoplifting charges in China earlier this month. Trump said he helped free the athletes during a meeting with President Xi Jinping of China in Beijing, but LaVar Ball, who is black, said the president did not play a role in his son's release.

>“So first of all, his father [LaVar Ball]is a tall black man and I think Trump is half awed and half frightened by black people and his only way of dealing with them is to attack them,” Schwartz said Wednesday.“On the other hand, I think he has a zero tolerance for any criticism of any kind, that’s why he goes after anybody who says virtually anything about him that’s negative,”he added.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trump-fears-black-people-art-deal-ghostwriter-says-720711
unvis.it/newsweek.com/trump-fears-black-people-art-deal-ghostwriter-says-720711
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

newsweek.com/trump-fears-black-people-art-deal-ghostwriter-says-720711

(((Schwartz)))

He also said it would be the end of human civilization if Trump god elected

Please archive
unvis.it/newsweek.com/trump-fears-black-people-art-deal-ghostwriter-says-720711

>so he attacks them
Well if he does then he's doing a shitty job of it

Dammit pajeet, quit making these threads.
Also who makes the best spaghetti? I want some spaghetti and meatbolls.

>(((Schwartz)))

guess trump shekels were good enough when he wrote from him

Didn't Trump use to date blacks?

more like (((Schwartz))) fears black people and he's projecting onto trump in typical Jew fashion

Trump was notable for fair and unbiased hiring of blacks for his companies. He was even given an award for it by Rev. Jesse Jackson.

Trump also hired one of the first female construction managers for his company. An unheard of thing. He supported her even though other macho construction guys didn’t like it.

Trump was in Advocate, a gay magazine, decades ago supporting gay rights.

Trump also stepped on toes when he took over Mar a Lago. He allowed (gasp!) blacks and Jews into the club. He also put up a big-ass American flag to tweak his neighbors.

Isn’t it funny how all this anti-gay, anti-black, anti-woman, anti-Semite stuff came out when Trump became a Republican nominee?

Facts aren't welcome here. GTFO with that shit. This is shilldawg country.

>(((Tony Schwartz)))
Good God, of fucking course also ghost writing has got to be the jewiest thing ever
>I'll write your book for ya, just tell me what you want it to say
>trust me goyim

Kind of sad that an old-school Democrat is more concerned about our borders than modern day Republicans.

can someone end this faggot who thinks just cause he ghost wrote a book for trump that he knows the man better than anyone
if anything im sure trump was finessing him somehow thats probably why hes so assmad

Im afraid of racoons Im not at my window shit talking them every night

I think everyone sane knows at worst, he's amoral and not concerned with racial ideology - just money.

But it's fun for leftists to meme him as hitler.

Trump is in the right here

>Tony Schwartz
Knock me over with a feather

Bullshit post, Trump is HALF AWED AND HALF FRIGHTENED according to this shitpost 'news' article.

Why do we support this guy again?

May the (((Schwartz))) be with you.

SAGE JEW SHIT SAGE

Because a retard who believes in equality is still better than, someone insane working for the jewish world order.

Trump is a mixed bag.
You have to admit he is better than Hillary.

Here’s Trump with Rosa Parks and Mohammad Ali

There are three types of people in the world.
>those who admit they hate niggers
>those who won't admit they hate niggers
>niggers

Nice try, Pajeet.

But Trump dated a black girl

The achievable alternatives are much worse. Trump is ok-ish.

>relaxing around Groids

Not fearing blacks can be detrimental to your health.

>Save 3 negros from a Chinese prison
>Get called racist

He'll never catch a break. I think the only way liberals will see him as one of their own is if he lets a black guy cuck him.

The only true way to prove you're not racist is to either have a wife that has slept with a black man in the past or is currently sleeping with a black man. These are the new liberal rules against racism.

>confusing wariness with fear

He respects their strength
He fears their ignorance

I dont see how the art of the deal was written by anyone other than trump, read it, it's like reading his twitter feed. They are clearly his words even if someone else wrote them down

OP sucks dick 3 times a day, his mother says

sage

>he attacks them
He does ?

>believing in ghosts
the msm has really fallen

From the same people, who brought you Hillary over Bernie and hid Clinton corruption from you during the election...telling you that these FACTS were a smear tactic. Nice job.

You leftist swore you would have him impeached within his first year. Years up it didn't happen, get over it and move on.

hmm, I wonder why anyone would be afraid of black people

Imma stop, coffee pot, be careful it's awfully hot,

Watching all these Jews cry about Russia because we won't fight Syria and Iran for them has been hilarious.

You'd have to be an asshole not to fear blacks. And a fool.

>(((schwartz)))
>every time

I mean, who doesn't?

>Jewsweek
So, it's fake

no one "fears" niggers, everyone hates the sight of them and wants them all dead! niggers were always inferior and will always will be, they never had any real power and that muscle they think they have can easily be taken out by any white child that's learning how to shoot. Niggers can't even shoot right

best part is; these 3 ungrateful niggers just ruined it for every other nigger in USA, do you think Trump will lift a finger to help any other nigger after this event? NEVER! He'll let them rot in their own shit, good!

30 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP!

What Trump shoulda done was to get China to release the three shoplifters after they publically kissed the bare ass of a Chinese policeman.
Trump gets credit for brokering the deal, China gets respect for enforcing their justice and the three hoods will get freedom although they would FOREVER be known as the ass-kissing chump.

Win bigly.

No Jinder, if you had bothered to read the article his ghostwriter said he "thinks' this, not that Trump is afraid. Go hang your ass out the nearest widow and shit all over the sidewalk you cow worshiping cuck. I'm gonna have a burger

Trump isn't afraid of black people.
He's afraid of niggers.

>President Donald Trump is afraid of dindus so he attacks them
>President Donald Trump is afraid of mexos so he attacks them
>President Donald Trump is afraid of mudslims so he attacks them

Article written by stupid cunt.

(((Schwartz)))
(((Berman)))